Old IM Bunny Costume Set from previous spins - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Old IM Bunny Costume Set from previous spins

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jhepfoy

jhepfoy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:01 AM

I have old IM Bunny Sets from last year's event spins. When I was leveling at the new map in Orlo, I noticed that my cleric (wearing the IM bunny costume) levels waaaay faster than my other chars (wearing only event bunny costume) and then I looked at the costume that my Cleric is wearing and saw that it has additional 25%exp and 50%drop bonus like the one in the new spins. I checked the other old costumes that I have which are available again now in spins to see if they also have the bonus but only the bunny sets have it. Is it intentional? coz if its is, then it's awesome! I wish it's not a bug or something.

#2 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:40 AM

There are two Easter Bunny sets.  The one you can get from the quest in the game has no set bonuses and the word "null" on each piece.  They are all event item grade.

The set that's currently in the Lucky Spin has exp and drop bonuses for the time it is featured, just as the other older sets in the spin do. They are all IM item grade.  When the Lucky Spin sets change next month, these sets will no longer have those bonuses so enjoy them while you can!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users