Server Maintenance 04/21/2017 [Complete] - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance 04/21/2017 [Complete]

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:17 AM

Hello Roserians!

There will be a server maintenance today at 04/21/2017 at 12PM PDT to resolve some of the issues that have appeared with the Orlo Update. Further information will be posted once the maintenance is complete. 

#2 MeneseJ

MeneseJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:46 AM

can put better reward for fs in DP?

#3 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:53 AM

Why DP, and why only FS? 

#4 MeneseJ

MeneseJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:04 AM

Why DP, and why only FS? 

FS get low cluster in DP

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:10 AM

So does everyone else, what's your point. 

#6 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:19 AM

So does everyone else, what's your point.

Thats actually not true AT ALL any killer on the winning side will get 40-50 clusters just by killing dragons doesnt even need to touch a single player on the other hand clerics are highly dependant on their team and the enemy, for a cleric to obtain high clusters in dp you need a lot of encounters vs the other team and for them to be challenging (so it requires a HIGH amount of heals) using heals on summons or the dragon will just end up giving as much as 10 clusters being generous.

#7 MeneseJ

MeneseJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:50 AM

Thats actually not true AT ALL any killer on the winning side will get 40-50 clusters just by killing dragons doesnt even need to touch a single player on the other hand clerics are highly dependant on their team and the enemy, for a cleric to obtain high clusters in dp you need a lot of encounters vs the other team and for them to be challenging (so it requires a HIGH amount of heals) using heals on summons or the dragon will just end up giving as much as 10 clusters being generous.

Exactly as Carlos says

#8 theodric

theodric

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:55 AM

play dp as a fs so you will know

#9 MeneseJ

MeneseJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:02 AM

play more than 30 dp with fs and just get 200 / 350 cluster thats really sad

Edited by MeneseJ, 21 April 2017 - 11:02 AM.

#10 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:09 PM

Maybe ya'll shouldn't have made dragon trading a normal thing and just played the mode correctly then. 

#11 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:56 PM

Maybe ya'll shouldn't have made dragon trading a normal thing and just played the mode correctly then.

Only a bunch of loosers do the dragon trading, everyone else does hunt for players and plays it properly you would know if you played DP on a regular basis

#12 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:23 AM

I do play DP on a regular basis, Carlos. I just avoid playing with exploiters. ;)

Though I still can't seem to get why people are using the wall-bug up the hills to jump into the hatchery's faster. I mean, bug exploiting a simple 40m runs, that's cheap. And I find it highly annoying that many groups run around with 1-2 team mates not carrying Eggs, just so they can kite + gank people who get slowed by the egg weight. And the whole using Party system to share the Fragment movespeed boost, it's clever, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't intended to quite function that way. Though staggering the buff inbetween fragments to keep everyone as fast as possible for as long as possible is smart.

..... then again... I don't play DP on a regular basis... right? 

Edited by Feuer, 22 April 2017 - 02:26 AM.

#13 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:09 AM

I do play DP on a regular basis, Carlos. I just avoid playing with exploiters. ;)
Though I still can't seem to get why people are using the wall-bug up the hills to jump into the hatchery's faster. I mean, bug exploiting a simple 40m runs, that's cheap. And I find it highly annoying that many groups run around with 1-2 team mates not carrying Eggs, just so they can kite + gank people who get slowed by the egg weight. And the whole using Party system to share the Fragment movespeed boost, it's clever, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't intended to quite function that way. Though staggering the buff inbetween fragments to keep everyone as fast as possible for as long as possible is smart.

..... then again... I don't play DP on a regular basis... right?

Saying stuff that everyone knows aint a proove that you play regularly lmfao that just to begin with.

2nd there is nothing wrong with dividing the work, some ppl carrt eggs the other avoid getting eggs stolen is just a basic tactic that anyone with a brain will do cuz 1st increass ur points and avoids 30 min games of ppl just running back and forth with eggs.

3rd glitchers are everywhere including dgs, and the way its done is the exact same one everyone uses, needs to be fixed yes of course but there are WAY more important things atm to be fixed

As for rhe party dont know and dont care if it was intentional or not.

#14 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:17 AM

Saying stuff that everyone knows aint a proove that you play regularly lmfao that just to begin with.

If everyone knows, then your insistence that you need to play to understand would be wrong. 

2nd there is nothing wrong with dividing the work, some ppl carrt eggs the other avoid getting eggs stolen is just a basic tactic that anyone with a brain will do cuz 1st increass ur points and avoids 30 min games of ppl just running back and forth with eggs.

Yes, it's a tactic you come to understand after playing the mode, which was the point of invoking the statement.

3rd glitchers are everywhere including dgs, and the way its done is the exact same one everyone uses, needs to be fixed yes of course but there are WAY more important things atm to be fixed

The people using the glitch in Dungeons are the same people using it in DP. 

As for rhe party dont know and dont care if it was intentional or not.

So long as it works and gives you an advantage over the people who don't know about it eh? Yea, that's what I thought. Bug or not, if it benefits you, you don't bother reporting it. Kinda like duping, am I right? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users