[JRO - Apr 26th 2017] Verus Iron Festa (easy refinement festival) - kRO/jRO Translation Station - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[JRO - Apr 26th 2017] Verus Iron Festa (easy refinement festival)

9 replies to this topic

#1 OBBO

OBBO

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 593 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 April 2017 - 06:30 AM

1. http://ragnarokonlin...l/spring-verus/
(or http://ro-blog.lived...es/5203343.html )

Verus Iron Festa ~Mechanical goddess of refinement~
2017-04-25%2020%2039%2020_zps6adfg2wu.jp
Event's period : April 25th ~ May 16th, 2017
    A traditional event held in JRO every year. A special period allows players to easily refine whatever equipments of their choice without consuming any ingredients.
    Moreover, there are special refinement systems such as “over-upgrading without enriched ores or any risks” etc.
Verus, the excavation site is used as a theme in this year.

Story
story_goro.png

Goro, the onmyoji has vanished.
    Unfortunately, his request wasn’t fulfilled. After his work of investigation (the previous event - author), he suddenly disappeared without any traces. It was his sister “Kikyou” who hurriedly comes in after informed of her brother’s disappearance.
    Plute, a girl who was cooperating with his investigation informs that he jumped into another world after he unconsciously touched some kind of machine.
    Since the large number of energy is required to start a machine and bring Goro back to our world, Kikyou has decided to ask many adventurers who are confident in skills for assistance.
     Will they be able to bring him back in one piece ?

Event’s steps
1. In towns such as Prontera, there’s an NPC “Navigator” speak with it and teleport to event hall (free) held at Verus.
2017-04-26%2021%2037%2034_zpslgojmbij.jp
2. Talk to “Kikyou (桔梗)” and answer “Agree to help”.
3. Talk to “Gentouki (幻燈鬼 (lit. Illusionary Demon? Maybe it’s just her name idk.) )(Munak - -") and request her a “Mechanical Gentouki Search”.
4. Go outside and play any instance dungeons. There will be multiple coffins inside and some of them are in tricky spot. Touch it and “Mechanical Gentouki (Munak - -)” will appears. Speak with her to record the adventure.
2017-04-25%2023%2008%2006_zpsbkho6w6c.jp
5. Report back to “Plute”. She offers a “point boost” 1 time per day. This increases the Naruto points reward by 10 times.
2017-04-25%2018%2012%2045_zpskapfmy35.jp
** Report to Plute just only once is considered an “event complete (イベントクリア)” which will give more rewards for the next seasonal events including “Christmas Event” in the December, 2017.

Naruto Points (ナルト)

Spoiler

A point specifically used only within this event for trading many rewards and services such as “Refinement”, “Recovery Items” and more.
Naruto points can be obtained by :
1. Entering instance dungeons and talk to “Mechanical Gentouki (メカ幻燈鬼)” to record player’s adventure. Her appearance is the same as “Munak”. Finishing instance dungeon isn’t necessary.
2017-04-25%2023%2038%2057_zpslstxgmic.jp

List of instance dungeons and their rewards :
Spoiler

2. Melting unused equipments with “Princess Fox”. Weapons or gears melted will be permanently destroyed and traded to Naruto points. Available weapons and gears as well as points received can be seen in this table :
Spoiler

3. Opening “treasure” while playing “Treasure Hunter Quest”.
* Players who finished the “Rag Colle Event” held on February 2017 immediately get 2,000 Naruto points.
* Players who joined “Spring Preparation Event” held on March 2017 and finished the 1st or 2nd Investigation get 2,400,000 Base exp and start this event with 3,000 Naruto points. If the 3rd Investigation is finished, more 1,500 Naruto points is added.
** Player can keep only maximum of 10,000 Naruto points. It is recommended to spend everyday so that the reward won’t be a waste. (just 2-3 instances with boost from Plute possibly fill it max)

Normal upgrade without ores or zeny
2017-04-25%2017%2058%2049_zpsp1jxjxks.jp
    There’s an NPC “Brigid” with a label “Player who needs refinement goes here” above her head. By spending “20 Naruto points”, players can upgrade their weapons or gears without consuming any ores at all.
    Normal safety level is applied and there’s also a choice to upgrade to maximum safety level at once prepared for the players. (For example, 1 click upgrading a level 4 weapon from +0 to +4 with 80 Naruto points spent and so on.)
    Refining above the safety level has a chance to permanently break the equipment just like the normal refinement system of the game.

Over-limit period
    “Over-limit period” is turned on every 4 days. Start off since the 1st day this event is held. When it's active, 3 more special refinements are available.
1. Miracle refinement **
    Over-upgrade without risks. When failed, players won’t lose their equipments but instead, reduces the refine level to 0.
     (According to my experience, 600 Naruto points are required for Armors, 750 points required for Lv3 weapon and 900 points required for Lv4 weapon.)

Miracle refinement is available at the “Parallel Gate” at the center of the event hall. Click it and teleport to the “Miracle Goddess”.
usage_limit.png
2017-04-25%2019%2050%2006_zpsy0m4s1hy.jp
Spoiler

2. Combination refinement
    A special refinement that combines 2 equipments with the cost of the 1st equipment used as a material would be permanently destroyed. 2nd equipment’s state remains the same. (Enchantments, random options)

This special refinement can :
   - Destroy the 1st equipment and add number of slots to 2nd equipment
   - Removes a card from 1st equipment and add it to 2nd equipment
   - Only 2 weapons or 2 armors with the same level or type are allowed. (For example, A level 3 weapon combined to a Lv3 weapon is allowed, Footgear combined to a footgear is allowed. For headgears, upper middle and lower are considered the same type.)

This special refinement can’t :
   - Move a card from the 1st equipment to a 2nd equipment that has no slot
   - Combine equipments or cards that are prohibited (Players won’t be able to choose)

3. Restoration refinement
    A special refinement allows player to remove cards inserted while keeping its current refine level , enchantments and random options. However, some weapons or armors are prohibited and cannot be done by this refinement.

Over-limit schedule time
    “Over-limit period” will be turned on on these days :
April 25th (Tue) 18:00 until April 26th (Wed) 05:59am (The first day after weekly maintenance)
April 28th (Fri) 0:00 ~ 23:59
May 2nd (Tue) 0:00 ~ 23:59
May 6th (Sat) 0:00 ~ 23:59
May 10th (Wed) 0:00 ~ 23:59
May 14th (Sun) 0:00 ~ 23:59
May 16th (Tue) 0:00 ~ 08:59 (Before weekly maintenance begins)

Treasure Hunter Quest
    A challenging quest that gives player 3 papers per day with clue to treasure (4 if played at official internet cafe). When solved, there’re many rewards given such as Chaos Hunting Weapons (猟乱武器) and more.
    Players can keep the papers at maximum of 9 in case they don’t have time to play, they can still do them at once in another day.
th_image.png
1. Talk to the NPC “Treasure Hunter” and get the new costumeScouter”.
2. Read and try to solve a given clue.
3. While [Costume] Scouter is put on, walk around the excavation site of Verus, this will ring a sound of “PiPiPi” when wearer walks near the treasure and the target sign is marked. Making it easier to find and locate the exact treasure’s position.
4. Enter the wondering place and receive the medal to unlock items from treasure.

Beside the “Chaos Hunting Weapons”, players can get 3 types of medals used as a key to open the treasure chest. These types unlock different rewards.   Red medal has more chance to unlock items related to enchantment or refinement. Blue medal unlocks all items at the same rate. (各種アイテムがバランスよく出るらしい) And the yellow medal has more chance to unlock zeny giver items.

Chaos Hunting Weapons (猟乱武器 ryouranbuki)
    Chaos Hunting Weapons are newly added weapons from this event. They can be upgraded by the “Hundred Fire Power Enchantment (百火エンチャント)”. They are also available for rent at Rinka who stands inside the event hall. Just pay zeny and get them with +9 and card inserted.

List of Chaos Hunting Weapons :
Spoiler

Hundred Fire Power Enchantment (百火エンチャント)
2017-04-26%2022%2018%2003_zpsincstvt1.jp
    Talk to “Treasure Hunter’s Wife” bring her a Chaos Hunting Weapon. She then gives a “Hundred Fire Power Enchantment” 1 time per day. Has a chance of failure but doesn't break the weapon or remove any enchantments done.

Limited Items
    These items are available only at this event.

[Costume] Scouter (「衣装」オブサーバー (Observer))
item07.jpg
Middle costume, required level : 1, no job restriction
6b3.png

Gasoline
item08.jpg
Usable : recovery
(1) Recovers both HP and SP by 3%.
Spoiler

Event’s Wallpaper
    Many sizes are available for download. Please click at the source link above this topic.
wp_image.png
Illustrator : Misugu-san (website)
Comment : I’m so happy that I have a chance to draw a picture which I feel so familiar this time. I hope ya’all have the best luck upgrading your gears!

Spoiler

Edited by OBBO, 06 May 2017 - 12:55 AM.

#2 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:17 AM

I would like to contribute, but i don't have access to jro or kro, if someone could teach me how to, i would like to help. Good work guys, keep on it, maybe after 10 years our staff and warpportal will update the game more efficiently, till there we will keep relying on your information for 5 years of delay on contents.

#3 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:36 PM

Gasoline
item08.jpg
Usable : recovery
(1) Recovers both HP and SP by 3%.

Spoiler

Yummy.

I would like to contribute, but i don't have access to jro or kro, if someone could teach me how to, i would like to help.

For kRO, you'd have to move there and get your own KSSN (not a lot of Koreans are willing to risk their social security numbers for a game, so good luck finding those). Not sure about jRO, I think they're region-locked so you'd probably have to move there as well.

#4 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:54 PM

how i wish iRO is as creative with jRO. They always get could customs while we get that meh, kafra companionship scam

#5 OBBO

OBBO

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 593 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:22 PM

I would like to contribute, but i don't have access to jro or kro, if someone could teach me how to, i would like to help. Good work guys, keep on it, maybe after 10 years our staff and warpportal will update the game more efficiently, till there we will keep relying on your information for 5 years of delay on contents.

Thank you.

I saw Mr.Campitor put a 16.1 on Sakray yesterday. Not sure if that's Banquet for Heroes.

Yummy.

For kRO, you'd have to move there and get your own KSSN (not a lot of Koreans are willing to risk their social security numbers for a game, so good luck finding those). Not sure about jRO, I think they're region-locked so you'd probably have to move there as well.

RO in Japan is the same I guess. Though, 14 days free trial is available for anyone, after that 1,500 yen per month must be paid.

The problem is before the payment, account confirmation is required. A mobile phone number in Japan is needed as well as the address (Prefecture, ward, block number etc.) which is impossible for foreigner to find (especially the mobile phone number).

2017-04-25%2020%2017%2031_zpsgpsde4zm.jp

Translated as : A new style fuel drink mixed by Plute for the hasty adventurers. Extremely sugary and mushy taste that makes a feel of falling into the tropical flavor. Drinking it too much is not recommended. Moreover, 0% fruit juice is written gently. Best before : April 28th 8:20pm.

#6 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:34 AM

thanks for the info, anyway i ever dreamed to live on japan.

#7 ParkWonJae

ParkWonJae

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:53 AM

[. . .]

For kRO, you'd have to move there and get your own KSSN (not a lot of Koreans are willing to risk their social security numbers for a game, so good luck finding those).[ . . ]

For foreigner living in SoKor, they can use their mobile number instead of KSSN (since you can't purchase a sim card without your I.D. [provided by the government] or Passport).

Edited by ParkWonJae, 27 April 2017 - 04:46 AM.

#8 OBBO

OBBO

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 593 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:54 PM

http://ragnarokonlin.../comic/005.html

(Drawn by Mr.Yuuijiro)

005.png

- Verus Iron Festa has ended~ I hope everyone did refine your gears enough

- You didn't forget something important, did you ?

- Wait ...

- Gorou  -  I see, you mean him right (/swt)

#9 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:20 PM

and Fruit's chest is always flat

#10 OBBO

OBBO