Knight Rework? STATS are scam? Please HELP MY KNIGHT! - General Game Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Knight Rework? STATS are scam? Please HELP MY KNIGHT!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 GeymOpTrows

GeymOpTrows

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:45 PM

I had a lvl 90 Knight spear type that does not damage at all. Everytime I do Boss dungeon, I always finish it at C due to very, very low dps. The skills are nifty , I did the THQ skill tree up until the buffs and it did not made any change when I used spear type.. 

I think they should change Knight stat build ups. I did 100 STR and my damage to most mobs ranges between 100-250. The highest damage always came from my pierce skill which give the 247 damage total.

Plus I don't recommend the "RECOMMENDED" stat build in the game. Its not helping me git gud in the game. It made my knight look weak as a fly! I have had 11 stat resets for my Knight and I am running out of options here.

#2 GaIina

GaIina

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:54 PM

I have just about given up on my Knight. I was sorely disappointed in their ability to kill things. I am on a 5x Hunter whom is already outdamaging my knight :/

It is my understanding one of the skills isn't even working.

Looking forward to the classes being balanced!

#3 MVYYY

MVYYY

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:55 PM

Being a knight is kinda tough! You need to spend some diamonds for mount and other stuff to increase its damage  :p_idea:  :p_idea:  :p_idea:

#4 GeymOpTrows

GeymOpTrows

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:30 PM

TO clarify, I did THQ Sword type skill build first. Then I go spear type because sword type sucks so hard :/ I know how Knights suppose to be because I'm a Knight main in RO1 and it is very different in RO Journey. 

Now my Knight named SirFarmsALot sleeps in the deepest part of the game and never will surface forever. :/ He deserves a change. ALL KNIGHTS DESERVED BETTER! *drama queen activate* :sob:  :sob:

#5 990121025111524780

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:14 PM

This game have images like RO doesn't mean it's RO or work like RO. And they focus on your wallet, not your happiness.

#6 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:35 AM

/removed 

Edited by SandySandman, 30 June 2017 - 07:46 AM.

#7 6781140710130045647

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:05 AM

I'm playing Knight and I am also disappointed on the damage. It's very weak but some high level said that it's a late gamer character. I am hoping it will grow strong after transcending. If not, then QQ.

#8 MVYYY

MVYYY

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:50 AM

I'm playing Knight and I am also disappointed on the damage. It's very weak but some high level said that it's a late gamer character. I am hoping it will grow strong after transcending. If not, then QQ.

You need a lot of diamonds to have a high damage knight. Lets start with the mount(Lion), it cost around 40 diamonds a piece. You need invest for upgrades and other stuff.

#9 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:23 AM

If only the two passive skills in the Two Hand sword skill tree are working, the Knight Class shouldn't be this weak in terms of DPS.

#10 GeymOpTrows

GeymOpTrows

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 03:23 PM

If only the two passive skills in the Two Hand sword skill tree are working, the Knight Class shouldn't be this weak in terms of DPS.

Precisely. The two-hand mastery only gives 20% if maxed out. I haven't tried Auto berserk yet cuz I ran out of skill reset points.

#11 JayYu

JayYu

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 04:57 PM

The only thing you can do for your Knight is to beef up his health and armor. That way you can survive PvP , RvR or even world boss. But as you have said that you needed damage, cards may help you out bruh.

#12 ReMont

ReMont

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Server:Myself

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:54 PM

The only thing you can do for your Knight is to beef up his health and armor. That way you can survive PvP , RvR or even world boss. But as you have said that you needed damage, cards may help you out bruh.

The only thing you can do for your Knight is to quit it and create a blacksmith instead. That way you can survive PvP , RvR or even world boss. But as you have said that you needed damage, cards may help you out bruh.

FIFY

#13 TenkU4dKeeL

TenkU4dKeeL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:40 AM

try and assemble an array of quadruple 20% carded weapons. specialized for each mob that you are planning to attack. my blacksmith has 5 weapons, 1 to gold axe, 4 regular 4 slotted axes carded with 4 hydra (for demihuman-pvp too!), 4 desert wolf (small), 4 majorus (large), 4 skel worker (medium). helps a lot :)

#14 MVYYY

MVYYY

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:10 PM

try and assemble an array of quadruple 20% carded weapons. specialized for each mob that you are planning to attack. my blacksmith has 5 weapons, 1 to gold axe, 4 regular 4 slotted axes carded with 4 hydra (for demihuman-pvp too!), 4 desert wolf (small), 4 majorus (large), 4 skel worker (medium). helps a lot :)

Same here bro! But I have 4 Santa Poring Card and 4 Vadon Card  :p_laugh:  :p_laugh:  :p_laugh:

#15 GeymOpTrows

GeymOpTrows

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:43 PM

Thanks~! I saw those cards on that blinking button HELP but those cards are a hard bunch especially Majoruros.  if I hadn't added auto heal into 95% I will keep dying  :p_sad:  :p_sad:  

I 4 slotted Pike but it has 4 caramels now because I tank and damage in GD. farming for 4 pikes with 4 slotted is hard as getting cards.

anyway thanks for tips mate~!

The only thing you can do for your Knight is to quit it and create a blacksmith instead. That way you can survive PvP , RvR or even world boss. But as you have said that you needed damage, cards may help you out bruh.

FIFY

Thanks man.. I noticed that about 80% of the players pick Blacksmith class because DPS and TANKING ARMOR~! 

I will try that class after my Knight regains his honor. Honor of being badass~!

For the card farming, some of the monster cards that I needed to farm have rarest drop rate. Now I know why it is sold in 10+ diamonds for one card that helps DPS up. 

Edited by GeymOpTrows, 30 April 2017 - 10:46 PM.

#16 GeymOpTrows

GeymOpTrows

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:52 PM

Still, I am hoping for that class balancing update :( if there is tho. . :sob:  :sob:

#17 UmadBrad

UmadBrad

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:10 AM

I was a knight at CBT before.  guess what?

I followed the blacksmith path

#18 6781140710130045647

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:19 AM

I'm not losing hope on my Knight. I hope they can rework it and balance the skills. Come on WarpPortal, do something about this class

#19 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 08:23 AM

/removed 

Edited by SandySandman, 30 June 2017 - 07:42 AM.

#20 GeymOpTrows

GeymOpTrows

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:24 PM

I was a knight at CBT before.  guess what?

I followed the blacksmith path

I guess they're tankier than Knights....  :unsure:  :unsure:

But I shall not falter~! :p_ang:  :p_ang:

I'm not losing hope on my Knight. I hope they can rework it and balance the skills. Come on WarpPortal, do something about this class

YEAAHH~! I have my faith in them. FAITH IN WP IS NOT YET LOST!! :go:  :go:  :go:

...Warpportal never let me down!

SAME~!

#21 TontonAlarcon

TontonAlarcon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:42 AM

Thanks~! I saw those cards on that blinking button HELP but those cards are a hard bunch especially Majoruros.  if I hadn't added auto heal into 95% I will keep dying  :p_sad:  :p_sad:  

I 4 slotted Pike but it has 4 caramels now because I tank and damage in GD. farming for 4 pikes with 4 slotted is hard as getting cards.

anyway thanks for tips mate~!

Thanks man.. I noticed that about 80% of the players pick Blacksmith class because DPS and TANKING ARMOR~! 

I will try that class after my Knight regains his honor. Honor of being badass~!

For the card farming, some of the monster cards that I needed to farm have rarest drop rate. Now I know why it is sold in 10+ diamonds for one card that helps DPS up. 

just leave your character few hours on a lower level map and you should be able to get a lot of 4 slotted pikes.

BS should be nerfed. overthrust is too OP on top of the attack and defense passives. they don't even have that in RO1. lmao. it's more insane that mammonite can be used at range, even cart revo.

bare pvp no gears, no cards. 1v1 blacksmith will destroy all classes.

#22 GeymOpTrows

GeymOpTrows

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:20 PM

just leave your character few hours on a lower level map and you should be able to get a lot of 4 slotted pikes.

BS should be nerfed. overthrust is too OP on top of the attack and defense passives. they don't even have that in RO1. lmao. it's more insane that mammonite can be used at range, even cart revo.

bare pvp no gears, no cards. 1v1 blacksmith will destroy all classes.

Agreed and well-spoken, Sir Raynor :3

Mammonite should also costs zeny like the usual RO1 skill. In terms of nerfing BS, passives should be decreased significantly. Also, correct me if I am wrong( would really appreciate it) but I think Assassins back in my days playing RO1 were the ones so OP. Here in ROWEB its the job class that needs more DIAMONDS to OP plus tons of SKILL resets and stat resets needed for getting that right amount damage.

#23 itsmeindep

itsmeindep

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 06:32 AM

Rework assasin also :(

#24 MVYYY

MVYYY

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:18 PM

Rework assasin also :(

Assassin is good enough if you have the bucks! Knight really needs some buff!

#25 jabbs13

jabbs13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:05 PM

You need to be ViP first before you can make your knight strong

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users