10 replies to this topic

#1 Fatality36

Fatality36

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:42 AM

Hi Everybody !

I played rose for many years on differents servers ( NArose, L-rose, ROSE Online, ROSE Online etc ... ) but it's been about 4 years without playing ... and now i must admit that i'm a bit lost about all these new things, stuffs, wings that came on this game ! :rolleyes:

Like usual, i always begin with Cleric FS, to help me making my other chars and help each other which need support ! i like playing in party, help to farm or just follow you in several spots for buffing you but this time i need you !

I would like to find a helpful clan to drive me a little through all these changes, to lvl up and build a good Cleric for helping other at my turn !

I can log in regulary at different periods of the day, and very available for lvling, farming, take part for arena or anything in group. Just want to share some fun and good time with others players.

if you want to discuss or simply play with me IG, ADD Fatality36 :thumb2:

i'm actually lvl 38 and lvling around Junon at Moldies / grunters =)

See you IG ! :D :no1:

#2 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 05 May 2017 - 02:59 PM

Hi and welcome! I think you might be looking for me and my clan- we specialize in returning players or players from other servers.  I just whispered to you ingame so we can chat more there.

I hope you have fun playing here!

#3 Fatality36

Fatality36

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:20 AM

Yes it's perfectly what i was searching for ! thanks ;)

#4 calder12

calder12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:30 AM

Got room for one more HoneyBunz? Been around Rose since the original iRose but like Fatality it's been 4+ years since I've even logged in (took me forever to remember accounts and which was which lol). Level 62 Hawker with this account. I'm not a heavy player, but find time for an hour or so a day. Pretty much gone solo to this point, gotten a grand total of one set of buffs early on :)

I've gone from someone that was relatively well known in this community to no one recognizing me (which might be good xD).

Edit - I suppose character name would help. KorruptionXX :)

Edited by calder12, 04 July 2017 - 06:36 AM.

#5 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:13 AM

Got room for one more HoneyBunz? Been around Rose since the original iRose but like Fatality it's been 4+ years since I've even logged in (took me forever to remember accounts and which was which lol). Level 62 Hawker with this account. I'm not a heavy player, but find time for an hour or so a day. Pretty much gone solo to this point, gotten a grand total of one set of buffs early on :)

I've gone from someone that was relatively well known in this community to no one recognizing me (which might be good xD).

Edit - I suppose character name would help. KorruptionXX :)

Hi and welcome!  I just tried to whisper to you in-game but I guess you aren't on right now. My family is having a bbq today so I will be in and out but try to contact me on HoneyBuns or Sulky next time you are on. We can talk about the clan and anything else you might have a question about.  You can also send me a pm here if that's easier.

Looking forward to meeting you!

#6 calder12

calder12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:40 AM

I got DC'd while vending and trying to get some work done lol. Thanks much, I'll try to get in touch when I have some time!

#7 missylove

missylove

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 12:01 AM

it.s been 4 or 5 years now and i have asked around for some help and nothing 

#8 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:30 AM

it.s been 4 or 5 years now and i have asked around for some help and nothing 

Hi!  

What kind of help did you need?  I'll be happy to help if I can.  You can send me a pm here at the forum or we can chat on Discord.

I have Discord on even while I'm at work (like right now lol) so I can answer any questions you might have about the changes since you last played. Don't worry- you will be feeling comfortable again in no time.

#9 4630130224121453823

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:16 PM

Heya, I have been away for a while and looking for a clan to join. I have a couple of chars but working on a Dealer If anyone has a spot available and would like another member I will be using XxEleanorxX.

Edited by 4630130224121453823, 23 April 2018 - 04:23 PM.

#10 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 April 2018 - 05:26 PM

Heya, I have been away for a while and looking for a clan to join. I have a couple of chars but working on a Dealer If anyone has a spot available and would like another member I will be using XxEleanorxX.

Hi and welcome back!

It's easier for us to talk about you joining the clan if we do it on Discord.  Here is the link to the topic about the ROSE community chat.  You can join in a browser or download the app. My name is HB there so send me a message or friend request and we can chat.

#11 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 23 April 2018 - 05:37 PM

To new comers or in need of help please go to https://discordapp.com/invite/hfASPX6, look for me cottoncandies, I usually online, I'm just here at work  :p_laugh:

I'll try to answer your questions as long as I can  :no1:  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users