Item bought from Item Mall not recieved - Tech Support & Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Item bought from Item Mall not recieved

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 doyouevenliftm8

doyouevenliftm8

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:00 AM

Long story short, I have a steam account for metal assault from when it just came out on steam. However, I have a war portal account with my main character as well so I never use the steam one. However, I decided to use my steam account since I had $ on steam and not warportal to purchase the lucky boxes. After paying $5 of my steam money for 500 warportal coins in the shop, I bought a lucky box, but I never received it. I do have image proof of my transactions, happy to show any team member my screenshots. Just wondering how I can get my boxes? 

Thanks a ton

#2 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:21 AM

Hi!

Please make a ticket so the support team can look into this issue. Here is the link to the support page. Towards the bottom of the ticket, there is a place for attachments so be sure to add any images you have.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I'm sure support will be able to resolve this for you. Thanks for your patience and please pm me if you have any questions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users