16.1 Master Guide - WIP - Page 4 - Guides and Quests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

16.1 Master Guide - WIP

• Please log in to reply
335 replies to this topic

#76 narublue

narublue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Twitter:SoaRJealous
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:46 AM

For the baphomet part of prison quest, the torches are at the entrance of the dungeon.

#77 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:59 AM

Is there any data about Bijou? Skills used, race etc?

I dont know but probably will be Demon, about her skills are Storm Gust, Frost diver and soul drain, anything else as far i see when i fight vs her. But i feel dissapointed, i see videos from kRO and jRO, Bijou was really a true stronger MvP, and here...no even use water armor or Alice shield to fight vs her, her damage is too poor, even powerful skeleton doing me more damage lel

#78 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:15 AM

I dont know but probably will be Demon, about her skills are Storm Gust, Frost diver and soul drain, anything else as far i see when i fight vs her. But i feel dissapointed, i see videos from kRO and jRO, Bijou was really a true stronger MvP, and here...no even use water armor or Alice shield to fight vs her, her damage is too poor, even powerful skeleton doing me more damage lel

Well, my character is not very strong and I basically have to kite her around using pots/warmer to regain hp. If she was stronger I wouldn't stand a chance :p_sad:

#79 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:12 PM

I may be wrong but the math came out as 66 tokens, 14 dailies = 4 each and 1 daily = 10.

thank krit not me

Could you elaborate the 14 Daily quests?

1. The Heines family Heart of Ymir (Bijou)
2. The Richard family monster hunt
3-9 The Prison quests
10. The Chef quest? -is this daily not sure
11-14 ???

The other repetable quest i know is the Destroyed Prontera but that is every 3 days?

Also do you get Honor Tokens from completing the Kill Stefan quest from Sky Fortress?

Thanks

#80 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:14 PM

Necklace quest, save-a-villager in destroyed pront, clean kitchen

quoting sigma with this image that shows basically all of them (albeit not in English)

Spoiler

Spoiler

#81 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:22 PM

I agree. She is such a dissappointment.
She's way too easy. Even her HP is way too small. I hope iRO buffs instance MVPs. They're too weak.

I hate how Stefan has to use Hallu walk though. It's the ultimate weakness of mvp build RG. I could change my build to EB just for him but then I'll be weak against the rest of the other MVPs.

#82 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9327 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:56 PM

Could you elaborate the 14 Daily quests?

1. The Heines family Heart of Ymir (Bijou)
2. The Richard family monster hunt
3-9 The Prison quests
10. The Chef quest? -is this daily not sure
11-14 ???

The other repetable quest i know is the Destroyed Prontera but that is every 3 days?

Also do you get Honor Tokens from completing the Kill Stefan quest from Sky Fortress?

Thanks

Like he said, I did the math, lol.

Daily quests are: (just going to list them since I'm letting Milky make the guide even though I'll help him when he does)

Note: These are only dailies after completing the quests that unlock them in the first place

In the Kitchen:

1. Royal Chef (Simply talk to him> stand in line> deliver turkey to dining hall) 4 tokens

2. Sauce chef (Gather the ingredients in the kitchen he wants to make the sauce) 4 tokens

3. Dishwasher (Kill plates in dining hall to acquire 15 plate items and return to him) 4 tokens

In the Prison dungeon:

4. Drake (Find his Dark Spirit friend and get the letter and bring back to Drake) 4 tokens

5. Moonlight Flower (Collect trash from the trash npc's and come back to her) 4 tokens

6. Dracula (Collect 20 red eyes from watchers and return to him) 4 tokens

7. Mistress (Collect 20 Dehumidifiers from the wolf things and return to him) 4 tokens

8. Dark Lord (Get a Flower for him and return) 4 tokens

9. Stormy Knight (Get 20 sandpaper from the Taphy and return) 4 tokens

10. Baphomet (Gather the light from the npc torches and return) 4 tokens

Richard Room:

11. The butler gives you a quest to kill 50 of a monster lvl 140+ of a certain race for 4 tokens as a reward

Roegenburg Room:

12. The lady asks you get gather some items for her to make clothes, sometimes it varies. 4 tokens

Prontera Invasion:

13. The captain guy tells you to help citizens, do whatever one of them quests you get. 4 tokens

Wigner Room:

14. Jurgen wants you to send his love letter with 1 witherless rose and 15 sea stone(from medusa) to the maid, 4 tokens

Bijou:

15. Reset your daily in the Heine room, then go do the Bijou instance again and kill Bijou, return the the Heine family and collect your 10 tokens

Edited by KriticalAssassin, 13 May 2017 - 01:07 PM.

#83 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:02 PM

Like he said, I did the math, lol.

Daily quests are: (just going to list them since I'm letting Milky make the guide even though I'll help him when he does)

Note: These are only dailies after completing the quests that unlock them in the first place

In the Kitchen:

1. Royal Chef (Simply talk to him> stand in line> deliver turkey to dining hall) 4 tokens

2. Sauce chef (Gather the ingredients in the kitchen he wants to make the sauce) 4 tokens

3. Dishwasher (Kill plates in dining hall to acquire 15 plate items and return to him) 4 tokens

In the Prison dungeon:

4. Drake (Find his Dark Spirit friend and get the letter and bring back to Drake) 4 tokens

5. Moonlight Flower (Collect trash from the trash npc's and come back to her) 4 tokens

6. Dracula (Collect 20 red eyes from watchers and return to him) 4 tokens

7. Mistress (Collect 20 Dehumidifiers from the wolf things and return to him) 4 tokens

8. Dark Lord (Get a Flower for him and return) 4 tokens

9. Stormy Knight (Get 20 sandpaper from the Taphy and return) 4 tokens

10. Baphomet (Gather the light from the npc torches and return) 4 tokens

Richard Room:

11. The butler gives you a quest to kill 50 of a monster lvl 140+ of a certain race for 4 tokens as a reward

Roegenburg Room:

12. The lady asks you get gather some items for her to make clothes, sometimes it varies. 4 tokens

Prontera Invasion:

13. The captain guy tells you to help citizens, do whatever one of them quests you get. 4 tokens

Bijou:

14. Reset your daily in the Heine room, then go do the Bijou instance again and kill Bijou, return the the Heine family and collect your 10 tokens

You have to add there the daily quest of the love letter from Jurgen on the Wichner room, you need to do first the side quest about the stolen jewelry of Katrin, once you finish that quest you will receive a a new mission about making Katrin feel good about her, then after you finish that you will get a daily mission from Jurgen to deliver some items (they are the same, a collectible from medusas who instatly goes to your inventory) and one withered rose to the maid who gives you the cleaning mission. the reward are 4 token

#84 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9327 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:08 PM

You have to add there the daily quest of the love letter from Jurgen on the Wichner room, you need to do first the side quest about the stolen jewelry of Katrin, once you finish that quest you will receive a a new mission about making Katrin feel good about her, then after you finish that you will get a daily mission from Jurgen to deliver some items (they are the same, a collectible from medusas who instatly goes to your inventory) and one withered rose to the maid who gives you the cleaning mission. the reward are 4 token

Derp, i did them all and got all my tokens but then just derp'd on writing it down, lol. thanks for pointing it out

#85 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:08 PM

Well, room of consciousness and Bijou both are level 100 requirements... so it'd be a little ridiculous for them to be very strong, since you have to solo it at that point. 

#86 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:11 PM

Where is this Sarah in the Banquet Hall? Couldn't find her tho.

Sorry. Her name is Scarlet Jaha. She's at 73,244, on the banquet hall. Also, you have to pop up 7 rumours in total. I don't know if they're in specifically set locations or if they pop at random.

Quest in Destroyed Prontera: Talk to the Commander, and he'll tell you to find survivors in a location that he'll mark on your map. You'll have to go there and talk to the NPCs, and they'll ask you to take them to shelters. You'll have to take them to 2 specific shelters in sequence. The Shelters are the Church, the Chivalry Building and the Town Hall. After that, talk to the Commander again to receive 4 Tokens.

Found 2 Dailies in Kitchen (probably available after you do the Chef quest):

1 - Talk to the Royal Sauce Master, follow his instructions to make sauce, receive 4 Tokens.

2 - Talk to Dishwasher, and he'll ask you to retrieve 15 plates from the dining room. Go there and "kill" plates until you have 15 of them. Bring them back to him, and he'll give you 4 Tokens.

Edited by Kusanagisama, 13 May 2017 - 03:18 PM.

#87 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:30 PM

Thank you so much!!! :p_love:

#88 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:14 PM

now im confused? what are the level requirment of the instances, is it really 160? 

#89 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:26 PM

you need 660+ hit to hit that Stephane xD it's possible to archive though, people just totally forgot about HIT gears :x

#90 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 13 May 2017 - 06:18 PM

525 hit celine kimi is already pain in the ass to stack hit gears and consumables

#91 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 06:33 PM

did the prisoners quest 2nd time now.
Be careful on the Mastering one, if you talk to him last after finishing the others, he won't warp you back to the entrance and when you talk to the crusader, he won't reward you with 2 Honor Tokens.

I think you have to talk to him while you have at least unfinished prisoner quest.

Also, I think my Prontera Invasion helping the soldier is bugged.
The spot that the captain told me to go is not showing the injured person anymore.
The first time i did this quest I was able to click it but i didnt finish the quest.
Now that im trying to finish this quest, even after going to the Cathedral, Cavalry & Town Hall, nothing happens.

Edited by awesomegeek, 13 May 2017 - 06:54 PM.

#92 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 13 May 2017 - 06:54 PM

525 hit is very easy

660 makes me remeber doing bio4 instance, fighting gypsy and stalker :v

#93 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:42 PM

I saw some vends selling spoon [1] aspd +10. where can you get them?

#94 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:51 PM

I saw some vends selling spoon [1] aspd +10. where can you get them?

check your kitchen

#95 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:56 PM

Did my first Stefan run with 583Hit.
​Almost killed him but I died from EarthQuake and didnt have Siegfried.
​His Hallu Walk seems low level. I think theres a cooldown where he can't re-cast it.

​660 is achievable. That Hat from the Last Room instance (+50Hit), Hit Shadow Costume, DEX food, I might hit him 100%.
​We'll see.

#96 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:06 PM

memory of lover + vepser core 4 + darklord essence dex3 or galion cards, 36-43 hits total, FS faw also gives 15 hits

Btw, anyone knows where is the history book of Rune Midgart?

Edited by son12, 13 May 2017 - 08:09 PM.

#97 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:19 PM

check your kitchen

Orly?  :yawn:

if you don't notice, the daily quests were lowered it's cooldown to 6 hours. by doing the math, you can get 66 honor tokens every 6 hours, that is approximately 3 1/2 days.

Edited by Boyeteers, 13 May 2017 - 08:20 PM.

#98 nkamarijuana

nkamarijuana

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:38 PM

There's a side quest to talk to the queen's sister Scarlet Jaha in the banket hall (73, 244). After talking to the Queen, you talk to her blond bodyguard, and he tells you to find her in the Banquet hall.

You just have to talk to her, then talk to her brother who pops out of nowhere, then talk to her again, and stroll around the banquet hall hearing rumours about the Gaebolg family (7 in total, I don't know if they pop at random or at specific locations). After that just talk to her again to get 10 Honor Tokens. Non-repeatable.

rumors locations

(prt_cas)

1. 74,225

2. 81,230

3. 108,244

4. 110,219

5. 92,219

6. 79,223 

7. 94, 228

not so sure if exact cell but somewhere nearby 

#99 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:53 PM

the Spoon is dropped from the miniboss at Prontera Invasion map.

#100 nkamarijuana

nkamarijuana

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:44 PM

dark shape location i found so far for prisoner drake quest

(prt_prison) 167 , 81

(prt_prison) 203 , 213

(prt_prison) 161 , 224

(prt_prison) 153, 173

(prt_prison) 205, 138

Edited by nkamarijuana, 14 May 2017 - 06:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users