6 replies to this topic

#1 fxhardcore

fxhardcore

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:36 PM

Hi I'm newbie in IRO.I played GX RC build and I want to know which proper for RC build between +9RWH and +9Vana.

#2 Mikael31

Mikael31

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:48 PM

+9 RWH for better HP steal

+9 Vana for better SP steal

#3 fxhardcore

fxhardcore

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 02:38 AM

+9 RWH for better HP steal

+9 Vana for better SP steal

Thanks mate. 

#4 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:07 AM

An RC GX doesnt really need a Vana, as RC is cheap to use, and the damage is typically high enough to keep you going. Every once and a while I get an unlucky streak, and need to pop a few SP healing items, but usually only a couple to keep me going. What I can always use more of, however, is HP leech gear, as I find myself getting unlucky in that area much more often. SP is even less of an issue after level 120, as the Thana Katar combined with RWH very, very rarely runs dry on RC spam. Usually only when I cant manage to get large enough groups of mobs.

That said, depending on your cash situation, it might be better to get the Vana, as I have found Vana to be more useful for several of my other characters. So if you can only afford one, and you have an alt problem, then Vana may be the way to go.

#5 Caturae

Caturae

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 251 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:11 AM

Depending on where you're training a Soul Collector's armor (Earth Deleter, I think?) will keep an RC GX at permanently full SP.

Actually, I'd recommend it anyway. RC is very cheap with SP. 5 SP per use. If it took 6 RCs to wipe out a mob, that's only 30 SP. With Soul Collector's... that means only three enemies need to be killed to restore your SP.

I'd focus more on HP leech to conserve potions. Thanatos Katar, RWH, Succubus Pet (they're rather easy to get right now) and other leech sources.

#6 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:39 AM

Thana katar is enough for sp leech. You'd never run out of sp unless you're using SoL boots. Pre-thana katar, undead F, earth deleter, incubus, etc.

Edited by mikkotinamide, 18 May 2017 - 02:39 AM.

#7 ThunderDragon

ThunderDragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Iris

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:21 PM

Rwh, HF card thana katar, +9 malicious set
I never touch hp or sp items, but I do carry them for the occasionally just in case I get a bad roll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users