new PRO will be launched soon! - Page 3 - kRO/jRO Translation Station - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

new PRO will be launched soon!

126 replies to this topic

#51 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:TRO

Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:25 AM

These were early cash items which have been sold while CBT in TRO.

Pecopeco Hairband (its effect slightly different from IRO, but the same with KRO, by increase movement speed, reduce casting time by 5%, aspd + 5%)

Snake Head (Enable Double Attack lv.5)

Those two still being sold until now. And I guess those headgear will be sold in PRO too. IMBA? I don't know. lol

Hunting Arrow (was removed on OBT with obvious reason lol )

Siege Blue Potion (was removed few weeks later after many complains)

Edited by Sigma1, 13 May 2017 - 09:28 AM.

#52 rururhunie

rururhunie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • Server:ROT sakray

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:49 AM

I'll never coming back to that server after milking our money and in one glimpse they just closed their server. lols people should wake up and make this as a lesson for you guys.

question 1. is it the same server?
question 2. is the new server still under the same publisher?

#53 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:06 AM

question 1. is it the same server?
question 2. is the new server still under the same publisher?

Different publisher. It is Electronics Extreme who is already running ThRO will run new pRO. Although they are different publishers but they are both South East Asian companies. I think there is history where some thRO GMs are corrupted.

I think it's time for us to bring justice in thRO WoE and pRO WoE lol

#54 rururhunie

rururhunie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • Server:ROT sakray

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:17 AM

Different publisher. It is Electronics Extreme who is already running ThRO will run new pRO. Although they are different publishers but they are both South East Asian companies. I think there is history where some thRO GMs are corrupted.

I think it's time for us to bring justice in thRO WoE and pRO WoE lol

nice!
anyway, whatever the salty people here says.
Many people will still play on this new server, considering the number of people who went to the offline event.
Well, i do hope iRO have plans for THOR.
People would play on this fresh server instead of playing on a server where you don't know what will happen.

Edited by rururhunie, 13 May 2017 - 11:17 AM.

#55 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:31 AM

Wow this new server looks promising then, but the lack of Rogue class makes it un interesting for me as of the moment.

I want to continue playing and investing in iRO, my only worry is about Thor's future because this will surely have an effect on the server's population. Will WP finally merge Thor w/ Chaos? Because it seems to be the most sensible thing to do.

I also saw in one of their post that there is no "VIP" BUT there will be top-up cards like before, so what's the use?

Edited by Usurper, 13 May 2017 - 11:55 AM.

#56 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:58 AM

nice!anyway, whatever the salty people here says.Many people will still play on this new server, considering the number of people who went to the offline event.Well, i do hope iRO have plans for THOR.People would play on this fresh server instead of playing on a server where you don't know what will happen.

Camp strictly insists on not merging Chaos and Thor. He is very specific about it. Who knows what will happen to Thor when new pRO is online.

Wow this new server looks promising then, but the lack of Rogue class makes it un interesting for me as of the moment.
I want to continue playing and investing in iRO, my only worry is about Thor's future because this will surely have an effect on the server's population. Will WP finally merge Thor w/ Chaos? Because it seems to be the most sensible thing to do.
I also saw in one of their post that there is no "VIP" BUT there will be top-up cards like before, so what's the use?

Maybe no VIP but if pRO will run lol ThRO, then they will always and constantly have servers events to boost your EXP and to give out items. Something very basic and simple such as log in everyday or complete in game quests.

#57 b4bads

b4bads

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:26 PM

Again with this merge..
Dont forget that Thor is not only for the Ph. Its a server that for the other side of the earth so people with a different timezone can choose which server to play on. For WOE purposes ofcourse. Yes it may affect Thor population when pRO opens. But even if there are no more peenoise on Thor, other people from different country can still choose which server to play on. (assuming theres any).
Again. THOR IS NOT FOR PH ONLY.

Edit: I almost dont care if thors population goes down. I dont go to WoE now since immuke upper shield has been implemented. And 98% of the time I play alone PVM. :3

Edited by b4bads, 13 May 2017 - 12:36 PM.

#58 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:44 PM

Again with this merge..
Dont forget that Thor is not only for the Ph. Its a server that for the other side of the earth so people with a different timezone can choose which server to play on. For WOE purposes ofcourse. Yes it may affect Thor population when pRO opens. But even if there are no more peenoise on Thor, other people from different country can still choose which server to play on. (assuming theres any).
Again. THOR IS NOT FOR PH ONLY.

Server merge keeps popping up recently because of what is currently happening. I would understand if every "merge" post gets bashed away into oblivion like before but now it's a bit different due to the fact that a new pRO server is going to open.

IIRC, Thor server was created to accomodate players from the old pRO server so obviously majority of the players in Thor are from the PH. If the old pRO didn't shutdown, will Thor be created? What would happen to a server if majority of its players are gone?

I am not asking for a merge, as I've stated on my previous post I want to keep playing and investing in iRO, I jut dont want to get to the point where my character is the only one moving or walking around pront.

@your edit:

See? you don't care if thors population goes down, I care or others like me care because we want to make sure that our "investment" won't be for nothing(how ironic lol).

Edited by Usurper, 13 May 2017 - 12:47 PM.

#59 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:58 PM

Don't worry Thor will not go down without Chaos. :heh:

#60 b4bads

b4bads

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:59 PM

^yes thor was created because of the old pRO. But camp stated that Thor will also serve a server that will cater people in a different time zone (something like that).

I actually dont understand why people want to move back to pRO. If that happened would it be much lesser playeron pRO assuming players from new pRO are the same people from thor? And not all of Thors player will move back to pRO.

#61 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:07 PM

Oh I see but it will definitley decrease players since majority are from PH and I don't think there is a non-PH guild that participates in WoE in Thor. So if thor doesn't shut down or get merged WoE will be deader than ever or become extinct like the dinosaurs.

i don't know about you but if you're a Filipino or stayed in the Philippines and played in pRO, there is a part of me that craves that nostalgic young pRO days so I gues this is why a lot of people(pinoys) are interested (40k + people or more based on the likes or comments on the official pRO page).

The only thing keeping me away from it is because they don't have 2-2 class.

Oh and not to mention my old Stalker gang from
pRO have risen from their graves waiting for the Rogue class to be implemented. Yeah I'm the only one who continued playing.

Edited by Usurper, 13 May 2017 - 01:15 PM.

#62 b4bads

b4bads

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:19 PM

Pinoy me at galing pRO dn.
I really have a bad impresion for the majority of pinoy players because of yhe old pRO. Remember that guy who duplicates voucher and selling it for real money? I really hate that guy with a passion because he destroyed the server that i also invested a lot. But i really hate the most are the people buying it. Buyers also dostroyed the server.

For this new pRO, i am not confident enough that they can handle such similar pinoy behavior. Atleast here on iRO, it has been tested that GMs are very strict about illegal activities.

I think they will have 2-2 class soon. But all these almost back to basic patch will take time until they can catch up. Ill still make a character there but only for fun and not for grinding. Who knows, i might kill your rogue with my double strafe :gg:

Edited by b4bads, 13 May 2017 - 01:35 PM.

#63 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 04:50 PM

Don't worry. They will come back here once they realize that WP has better customer service / class / updates / market / people and in almost every aspects. They will realize it, don't worry.. Once they got problems and GM didn't entertain their tickets. I'm not salty or anything, I'm really aware how pinoy people play Ragnarok, we play dirty that's why I will stay here because I wanted change.

So people, don't worry. Things will fall into place. :)

#64 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 06:04 PM

I love how this thread is heading to a direction where Pinoys dont trust Pinoys and that they're leaving Philipines ie pRO. Pinoy pride goes world wide definitely lmfao  :p_devil:  :p_angel:

#65 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 06:11 PM

:heh:

Putting that aside, the server is open internationally, it might be the new iRO classic since i heard that there will be also thais starting over their

Edited by CadburyChocolate, 13 May 2017 - 06:12 PM.

#66 johnvinaswell

johnvinaswell

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 06:17 PM

If the press conference saids it will starts to beginning, all players grind and farm some mini boss cards such like maya card, baphomet card, orc lord card, and dl card.. And some more...

Unfortunately, they don't like bots anyway same likes a policy of iRO.

Too bad if i will wait for more years when rebirth comes for imba champion i will create.. We wanna those things to do...

#67 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 06:26 PM

If the press conference saids it will starts to beginning, all players grind and farm some mini boss cards such like maya card, baphomet card, orc lord card, and dl card.. And some more...

Unfortunately, they don't like bots anyway same likes a policy of iRO.

Too bad if i will wait for more years when rebirth comes for imba champion i will create.. We wanna those things to do...

except that tRO addressed botting completely while i doubt if iRO would adapt what they did with bots since ragial would be sacrificed for it

#68 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 06:33 PM

I just want to say that I'm happy here in iRO.

Never forget this quote. Type Server in irowiki

"Known as pRO, service began on September 2003 and was hosted by Level Up!. The management auctioned MVP cards, over upgraded items, rare headgears, and personalized godly items for real money to those who can afford it. Level Up! earned around a million pesos in each of the auction events they organized. After a series of real money auctions and bundle promos, pRO ceased service immediately on March 31, 2015, technically scamming their players before closing. Users were able to merge into a new iRO server named Thor, which opened in April 2015 with some of their items intact. Most of the items were deleted, approximately 500 accounts were wiped out, only a few characters were migrated successfully. pRO was updated to 14.1 at the time of closure."

#69 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 06:47 PM

:heh:

Putting that aside, the server is open internationally, it might be the new iRO classic since i heard that there will be also thais starting over their

Since justice has been served in iRO WoE and now there is only peace and people live in harmony (people keep avoiding fights during WoE lol), it might be time to take justice to pRO until dark forces have returned to iRO WoE again hahaha

#70 johnvinaswell

johnvinaswell

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:27 PM

WoE sucks as now... 

I did miss up them too especially RWC

#71 malaypower

malaypower

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:41 PM

goodluck on picking up jellopies on the floor to buy consumables.

#72 KAYLUM

KAYLUM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:46 PM

it is possible for them to remove bots? how about in iRO? do you have still bots in this server? if none so it is possible. 

#73 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1099 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:25 AM

iRO doesn't hold irl events near me so that's kind of a deal breaker, it makes playing pRO again more enticing :rice:

Spoiler

Edited by Chorvaqueen, 14 May 2017 - 03:27 AM.

#74 Svoike

Svoike

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:32 AM

Comes only a Classic-Renewal Hybrid Server ?

What happen with the Thor Server ?

#75 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:33 AM

It's easier tounite heaven and earth than to make peace two Filipinos arguing

-some filipino general

So anyway, I wont mind if you dont merge but why the hell are people trynna take us down? Like erase the existence of thor and such

Also.... mah old gm died long ago no reason to play pRO again

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users