WarpPortal Support Ticket Error - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

WarpPortal Support Ticket Error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Inukiyou

Inukiyou

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 03:26 AM

Every time I try to send in a Support Ticket, all it gives me is "We are currently updating our game servers for enhanced game play!". I've been trying for days to get the ticket in. I've even switched browsers, cleaned out all my cookies/personal data.. and I still get the same thing! Is there some sort of maintenance going on or what? It shouldn't take "days" for maintenance to finish. I would love some information on this matter.

Thanks

#2 Chucklet

Chucklet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands [NL], stuck in traffic.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir(?)

Posted 18 December 2010 - 04:51 PM

Do you still have this issue? There have been DDoS attacks and whatnot recently, but I don't think that would be the issue here... Everything works for me atm (of course it has been a few days since your post)

If you still have the issue:
I would like to tell you to just send in a support ticket but... yeah. Best try would be to PM a staff member/admin when they are online on the forums (found at the bottom of the main forum page , staff/admin is shown in colour). Also these sections of the forum are not always read with regularity, so a staff/admin answer via here might be slow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users