Server Restart 05/19/2017 [Complete] - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Restart 05/19/2017 [Complete]

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:48 AM

Hello Roserians!

We will have a server restart today 05/19/2017 at 10:30 AM PDT to resolve the issue with Item Mall points not appearing in game. Further announcements will be posted once the maintenance is complete. 

Update: The issue with Item Mall points is still being worked on. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post further with more information as soon as possible. Please be assured that the Item Mall points are not missing, they just aren't appearing in game and once this has been fixed they will show up again. 

#2 Myst45

Myst45

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:08 AM

this did not fix item mall points in game i have more the 4k points and it shows 0

#3 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:13 AM

this did not fix item mall points in game i have more the 4k points and it shows 0

Like I said in my initial post, the server restart did not fix this issue, and it was still being worked on. At this time, the problem with Item Mall Points should be fixed. We apologize for the delay, and thank you for your patience regarding this matter. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users