Best Pet and Equip for Invoker ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 9261170515132806510

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:27 AM

hello,what is the best Pet with the best Pet Stats, Pet Grades and Pet Skills for Lvl. 85 Invoker ?

general best pet +best pet for Invoker

best Pest Stats 

best Pest Grade

best Pet Skills

And what is the best equipment for Level 85 Invoker(Set and IM Set[decoration, accessoires to example Wings])

also:

best Set (Gear)

best IM SET (IM GEAR)

best Costume

Best Regards,

Daniel

#2 Renan003

Renan003

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:28 AM

I openned this topic some time ago https://forums.warpp...d/#entry2566110

But I think I'm changing some stuff. Probably I will get full PoS set except for the boots (which will be BDL rare still), Hero sign of Arcadia neck and keep the rest on the topic. For IM, I will change the Spark Rock earring and get the Striking earring and keep the rest too. If my calculations are correct, I shuld not surpass the attack speed cap (or if surpassed, for less than 10%) and get a decent move speed (a little more than 350). For pet, I believe the best option is still those cars (Cool sportster, Naughty pink etc) with 72 of health and 28% of critical damage (but I may be wrong on this, because I've never seen one with both of those stats (I'm not sure yet how the stats for pets work lol)). For costume, it will really be something you liked lol, in my case I really liked this Arcadia Destiny set, so I'm using it as costume. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users