Same sex marriage may be nearly possible. - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Same sex marriage may be nearly possible.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#26 Svoike

Svoike

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:52 AM

I cant understand this. kRo dont want a same-sex-marriage. Because it would be hurting the feeling of their culture and religion. And what is with the "free boobs"-female-Monster ? And here what is with parasite ? A naked children. That is pedophil-friendly. The Human-cat-marriage gave me the rest...

#27 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:55 AM

And..... here comes the political or social justice debate which proves the point why it shouldn't be supported yet. Someone is going to get offended on whichever is decided what and that's bad for business.

Some SEA countries also criminalize gender neutral marriage and that may extend over to the game company that explicitly supports it. Even in the US, gender neutral marriage is still very unpopular in many areas.

If they all want to be politically correct, then the prontera Catholic church should be made into a court house instead lol.

#28 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:55 AM

I cant understand this. kRo dont want a same-sex-marriage. Because it would be hurting the feeling of their culture and religion. And what is with the "free boobs"-female-Monster ? And here what is with parasite ? A naked children. That is pedophil-friendly. The Human-cat-marriage gave me the rest...

Everyone in Korea they are Pope wanna be.

Edited by Handersen, 26 May 2017 - 12:59 AM.

#29 WhyUs

WhyUs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:38 AM

Even animal better than lgbt people

#30 b4bads

b4bads

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:32 AM

Theres too many activist here. Next thing we'll know is that there will be 999 types of gender that will be also pushed in to the server.

#31 Hirumminho

Hirumminho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationPlanet of the apes (Brazil)
  • Server:Retired

Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:44 AM

Guys who cares, it should be added for those who want that functionality, if you don't just don't use it and move on, it's just a game after all.

#32 Svoike

Svoike

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:54 AM

Theres too many activist here. Next thing we'll know is that there will be 999 types of gender that will be also pushed in to the server.

Same sex-marriage is a human right. "Activist" isnt really right word for this.

In early days have womens not so many rights like today.. For Homosexual´s peoples is the next :)

#33 heickelrrx

heickelrrx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkriye

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:02 AM

in my country same sex marriage considered "You know what"

let's not talk about the "You know what" thing but let's focus on this, iRO may hosted in US but it's target player isn't limited to US, implementing such feature might have some risk, I think that's why the management isn't implementing this

if we talking about the system base, it's always possible, but sometimes they pass the idea away to avoid some risk

#34 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:38 AM

I don't really support same sex marriage but it's none of my business. As long as they don't execute a cowardly bomb attack to cause public disturbance then it doesn't negatively affect me lol

#35 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:43 AM

Maybe they should now accept the fact that everyone no matter who have the rights to chose what and who they wanna get married with. Mind your own business will ya.

Or just leave Korea if certain people are not happy? Every country has some sort of rules and social norms people have to follow. There is no right or wrong.

#36 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Server:Quit

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:46 AM

I just hope they are not going to delay the other updates, iRO must know whats the priority

because they said want to get this Rainbow Parade stuff within this year

im not against the content, but im against the delayed episodic updates for the sake of this, 

Sup, pet hunger bar when?  :p_idea:

#37 Shantty

Shantty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:56 AM

that open the gate to more possibilities to find a partner  :sob:

#38 juan251

juan251

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:25 AM

please no -999999

#39 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:17 AM

More details on the update will be made available when it's time, for now this topic is getting locked.

Thank you all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users