(ymir) 150 chaser need random sat woe guild - Guild Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

(ymir) 150 chaser need random sat woe guild

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:57 PM

experienced 150 chaser need a random woe guild for saturdays only. i dont need supplies or anything, just gonna help out if i can make woe. pm me

(ymir)

Edited by Andini, 14 December 2010 - 07:58 PM.

#2 Credence

Credence

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:59 PM

experienced 150 chaser need a random woe guild for saturdays only. i dont need supplies or anything, just gonna help out if i can make woe. pm me

(ymir)

Dini ily :)

#3 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:24 PM

Welcome to help us out.

We are a small guild, but try to woe with what we got. A 150 would help, but you need to understand we are a guild full of all different kinds of experience levels (From months playing the Game to years). So when people make mistakes in woe I do not go RWAR RWAR RWAR, I just try to correct them and move on. Our goal is to have fun and enjoy the game. I ask that people be there as much as possible, but I understand that their are things that cause people to miss, me being one of them(Work full time and School). I do usually always have someone on who plays recaller even if I am at work(My Wife). So you only making Sat is cool with me, we could always us the experience and advice + you may make some new friends...

If that sounds cool with you feel free to check us out.

Peace D...

#4 Iyona

Iyona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLand of the GOld Rush
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 15 December 2010 - 06:45 PM

You are welcome to woe or hang out with Kakumei. We woe on Sat since most people are working on weds or in school. Guild leader is a chaser. I wouldn't mind even getting a few tips on the class from you if you joined up a bit and maybe could point out why certain skills I have don't seem to work. =p You can contact me on Vostvania or Prof. Atsu. I also check in-game mail often.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users