• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sheenah

Sheenah

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:17 PM

I'm at the point where Van Helmont sends me to talk to Molgenstein. So I go to Geffen and talk to him. Now he doesn't say anything at all about the alchemist job change. So I head back to Van Helmont and he says that I haven't learned anything and to go back and talk to Molgenstein. So I go back again and still he doesn't teach anything. So now I'm stuck. Is the quest broken?

#2 BradleyRyan

BradleyRyan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:13 PM

I'm at the point where Van Helmont sends me to talk to Molgenstein. So I go to Geffen and talk to him. Now he doesn't say anything at all about the alchemist job change. So I head back to Van Helmont and he says that I haven't learned anything and to go back and talk to Molgenstein. So I go back again and still he doesn't teach anything. So now I'm stuck. Is the quest broken?

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Alchemist_Job_Change_Guide
I think you'll have to talk to an NPC(181,114) near the eastern Kafra in Geffen before Molgenstein will talk to you.

#3 Enantoiel

Enantoiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 10:10 AM

In order to Molgenstein talk to you, you need to do the mixture and counteragent quest For that, you need 1 Alcohol, 1 Detri, 1 Karvo just to be in your inventory to start the quest at Alberta mansion. You don't need to make anything, just talk to Malgenstein about mixture and counteragent.

Edited by Enantoiel, 15 December 2010 - 10:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users