• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Peluxe

Peluxe

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 03:35 AM

I have like 5 ticket of the same order 2 months ago and none have answered or solved, I am waiting to update my mail because when I played in 2008 that mail to date 2017 no longer exists then I have to update that data I have only changed the password But the mail can not, if there is any mod please communicate.

Or do I have to make more tickets of the same order until they answer me?

#2 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:50 AM

Sorry you are having this issue. When you made the ticket, did you put the old email address on the ticket or the new one that you want to change to? If you used the old email when creating the ticket, the replies are going to that email, which you said you can no longer access and that could be the problem. Have you gotten any replies so far? There is always an auto-generated reply that tells you the ticket was received when you first create a ticket. Please check to see if you have received the auto-generated reply. Sometimes the replies are mis-directed so also check your spam folder.if you don't see it in the inbox.

Another thing that would be helpful is for you to create a special support account so you can view and reply to your tickets at the website. Click on "Register" on this page to make that support account. Once you have made the support account, please follow this guide to search for your tickets by number and see if they have been replied to or closed. 

You should be able to find an answer doing what I have just suggested but if you are still having problems, please let me know.

#3 Peluxe

Peluxe

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:35 AM

I have already created an account with the new mail in the support part I have indicated the new mail I have received the mail and in the subject I have specified which was the old mail and by which email I wish to be updated if I received a reply And I have attached the information of that account where the old mail is displayed and indicating the new mail.

How much do I have to wait to solve the problem in that account I have 4 ids but I only put one as reference or should I put all?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users