#1 Dronin

Dronin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 June 2017 - 03:15 PM

Which robe would you recommend for physical RK? I know the flattery robe is aimed at magic classes, but since I always use enchant blade (which adds MAtk to my physical damage) I'm wondering if I'd get more out of the flattery robe. For clarification, I'm an agi/crit swordie, w/ 120 agi 120 luk. I'm planning to enchant the robe with either str or luk enchants. I'm currently getting 5k crits, 15k with giant growth, and ~30k per crit with frenzy. I use FAW with fatal 10, TGL with sharp 10 and aunoe x2, temporal luk boots, and mob scarf/sunnies. I'm already at over +100% crit damage, so I'm also curious as to which enchant is better for me (not sure if crit bonuses diminish in returns after so long, thus making str enchants superior if that's the case). Thanks for any advice in advance.

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:38 PM

abusive will beat flattering in any scenario you can make use of those def penetrations. It also has the nice perk of enabling Improve Conc lv1, wich is some free agi/dex.

for anything else the def bypass doesnt work, flattering will be superior for it's boost on enchant blade.

(diminishing returns happens at any point you stack the same kind of bonus :v. It is only a matter of how much you have vs how much you will gain vs what else could you get)

#3 Dronin

Dronin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:59 PM

Ok great! Thanks the the info. I had a feeling the def bypass on abusive would result in higher DPS where applicable, but I'm going for a general all purpose robe since it'll be so costly, where I'll only be taking it off for unfrozen, etc. So thanks a bunch Ash, you're pretty much the #1 source in terms of credibility. I'll be going flattery robe, but it seems improbable I'll be able to find out which enchants would be most beneficial. Maybe I can shoot for str 3 and luk 2 since I'm over +100% crit damage.

#4 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:21 PM

if you aim for general purpose robe, flattering robe with str3 and luk2 wont benefit spellcasters  :heh:

#5 Dronin

Dronin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:29 PM

Well, general for ME, lol

#6 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:05 PM

Which one is the best all-around if you plan to use for db rk, cc/ab gene and tc/goh sura? lol Flattery dex? 

I'd love to have a couple different options, each one of them tailored for different classes, like abusive + str/vit or w/e for sura and flattery+dex for rk and so on.

But due to time and other constraints, I do not plan to make more than one. Just one for my tao gunka. 

#7 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:13 PM

Vit scales best with tao gunka although gene will get the least benefits from the vit enchants compared to db rk/goh-tc sura

#8 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:13 AM

I see. Either perfect vit or dex or combination of both sounds good to me. I like dex because of the easy insta db. it works well with 2 kiels, at least for me. But doesn't db rk benefit more from flattery and sura from abusive? I mean regardless of the enchants. Otherwise, I could have one for sura and rk and maybe another for my gene. But I'm honestly more worried about having a single tao armor that I could share between different classes rather than having the best for each one of them.

#9 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 16 June 2017 - 01:11 AM

People selling abusive and flattery clean (no refine) for 1 billion now in ragial, in case you dont have much time to do endless tokens farming with multiple alts you can always buy from them, save the tokens for self enchanting tries instead :heh:

Edited by DataDrain, 16 June 2017 - 01:11 AM.

#10 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:04 AM

flattering does nothing for DB rk.

#11 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:02 AM

People selling abusive and flattery clean (no refine) for 1 billion now in ragial, in case you dont have much time to do endless tokens farming with multiple alts you can always buy from them, save the tokens for self enchanting tries instead :heh:

I haven't played for a while, I have no idea if it's worth buying it. Just wanted to know the best possible armor for each class.

flattering does nothing for DB rk.

Hm I'm guessing Abusive+vit (tc/goh sura and db rk) and Flattery+dex (cc gene). My initial plan was to make abusive+dex for rk and gene, but then I forgot I had sura.

#12 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 11:05 AM

if you dont have 2/3 taos yeah stick to Vit Abusive robe :v
(BiS would be Dex abusive for RK, STR Abusive for TC sura vs demihuman, if have a tao, or Vit abusive for GoH/all purpose, gene is dex flattering for AB/CC, str flattering for fire expansion)

#13 Hisiru

Hisiru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:22 AM

For GX and Agi Crit RK, should I just go with luk enchants? Is % on crit damage superior to % on atk + aditionar str stat? (i am too bad with math)

Edited by Hisiru, 04 July 2017 - 06:22 AM.

#14 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:52 AM

mostly yes. AK cards are basically atk% gears, so you hit diminishing returns on any of those, the crit however offers a bigger bonus, and the extra crit rate from the luk is very handy

#15 Hisiru

Hisiru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:29 PM

thanks

#16 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:44 AM

I'd go Str for skills damage as well as crit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users