• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 unyoyo

unyoyo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:52 AM

ok guys i tough i posted one topic about my lag but now will be 2, for some lag reasons maybe it get deleted, yea im having big lag... first i got gameplay for 30 sec then for 15 sec lag... dont know what is happeinig, i found 3 virus with nod32 and i scanned with spybot searsh and destroy and fixed all isues.

help.

Note that the server before like 4 "lag attacks" give me down disconecting me...

Edited by unyoyo, 17 June 2017 - 11:53 AM.

#2 Buffiies

Buffiies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationCanyon City Of Zant
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:''Aura''

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:25 PM

Just so I understand it right. You are having lag issues, ran a antivirus program, founded 3 threats and the program destroyed it and still experience lags? 

What about your internet? Does it lag with different programs? Tried a different computer? 

#3 unyoyo

unyoyo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:36 PM

yes it maybe be the winter on my country, it sems destroyed some places important to this conection lol

#4 unyoyo

unyoyo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:57 PM

OOOOH WAIT... is not my interntet, 0/4 packets lost from google and 4/4 lost from www.warportal.com doin "ping" command on adm CMD on win 10... what is happening with warportal?

pd: is not www.warportal.com is www.warpportal.com?

Edited by unyoyo, 17 June 2017 - 02:22 PM.

#5 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:21 PM

OOOOH WAIT... is not my interntet, 0/4 packets lost from google and 4/4 lost from www.warportal.com doin "ping" command on adm CMD on win 10... what is happening with warportal?

I believe there was an issue earlier today with the WP websites but as far as I know, that has been resolved. 

Is this still happening to you?

#6 unyoyo

unyoyo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:23 PM

wait i do ping form cmd to www.warpportal.com and loss just 11% of packets, that cant cause my character stuck for 10 seconds every 20 D:! help!

pd: i puted the .exe in 2 ways to pass firewall of windows. and still having the isue, some times it just dont let me connect to game! aaaah :D

Edited by unyoyo, 17 June 2017 - 02:28 PM.

#7 Kirx

Kirx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 525 posts
  • LocationSPHINX ---DESERT TRADING CENTER
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:JOURNEY S7 Ragnarok

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:12 PM

wait i do ping form cmd to www.warpportal.com and loss just 11% of packets, that cant cause my character stuck for 10 seconds every 20 D:! help!

pd: i puted the .exe in 2 ways to pass firewall of windows. and still having the isue, some times it just dont let me connect to game! aaaah :D

Packet loss maybe due to your LAN connectivity considering the

inefficiency of ur int. service provider thus the huge lag that

clogs the vein of ur WLAN.

#8 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:53 AM

If you're having packet drops, that is the reason why you're having lag spikes

When packets get dropped, your ping or connection becomes unsteady. The information your computer is sending and receiving for networking is being lost, which causes ping influcation, disconnects as well if the package loss is long enough (connection time out)

I suggest contacting your Internet Service Provider and inquiring with them about your issue to see if they will resolve it. It's not on Warp Portals end if you have packet loss. That is your ISP and\or wireless connection.

#9 unyoyo

unyoyo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:56 AM

sorry for dont tell before was a general error from my internet company... for the winter rains and winds in my country :D!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users