[Suggestion] Pandora's Box Content Change; As a Complement to the up coming "Costume Rune Change" - Feedback & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Suggestion] Pandora's Box Content Change; As a Complement to the up coming "Costume Rune Change"

1 reply to this topic

#1 Saturn33

Saturn33

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • LocationFolding@home
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:15 AM

I'm glad that WP will come out with something great like "Costume Rune Change" very soon. These new costumes would mean the demand of Bind Rune of +80 will reach historical height. We know that to equip your character with complete set of Bind Rune is one of the most tedious task in the game. Thus, I'm here to suggest a "Pandora's Box Content Change" as a complement to the New Costume System.

First of all, I think the content of Pandora's box should not be restricted to only benefit lower level gameplay. The content of this "Mysterious Evil Box" should be designed to benefit whole range of player, regardless of their level. That is the reason why Pandora's Box exist in the game, even Master Level monster have been designed to drop Pandora's Box.

The following is the current list of the Pandora's Box content, opened with both Pandora's Mallet and Pandora's Key. (This might not be an accurate list because I have lost access to the database site. I'm trying my best to find out the updated content. Any information regarding to the content would be greatly appreciate.)
Spoiler

* You can see the massive RNG in the list above. In order to "improve" the Pandora's Box, certain items should be removed to reduce the RNG.

The following list shows the item which will stay (item), and the item which will be removed (item).
Spoiler

* I removed the materials section because these items are only useful when you have only one profession and you only play alone. Since RO2 is a MMORPG, I guess we should encourage player to help each other on crafting. These materials are easy to obtain by the respective profession.

Finally, this is the suggested content list, opened with Pandora's Mallet. (65 items and their respective rate.)
Spoiler

And this is the suggested content list, opened with Pandora's Key. (59 items and their respective rate.)
Spoiler

* Union Point can be useful when someone need Union Costume or Accessories, or even Rune Slot Accessory Puncher.

Lastly, I hope the new content are meaningful and the rates are reasonable. I would like to see Pandora's Key is actually useful again. I wish WP will consider the idea. Thank you.  :p_smile:

Edited by Saturn33, 19 June 2017 - 06:10 AM.

#2 zareza

zareza

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationNowhere
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:13 PM

i think lowest grade rune elixir is too much for pandora's mallet, it should be in the list for pandora's key

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users