#1 ThijsMontfoort

ThijsMontfoort

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:17 AM

Hey guys! Zalmneusje here

Played >snip< for like 6 years but haven't played in 3/4 years I guess, maybe longer

I've played this server a while, 10 years ago I guess!

So i've started all over again, and seeing those new items and insane prices makes me a newbie again.

Starting off with a Raider, lvl 35 atm but I'm thinking of dual clienting and making a cleric too, but I have no clue what would be the best way, also I can't seem to find HP/MP Potions anywhere :/

Is there some kind of newbie guide on the forum here? And do you guys have any suggestions for new players? And what about making a cleric? Dual clienting or?

Edited by VModCupcake, 19 June 2017 - 05:33 AM.

#2 ThijsMontfoort

ThijsMontfoort

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:23 AM

Woop: Saw a lot of guides by HoneyBunz and Buffiies, gonna read those today!

Also about making a cleric, is it possible to just make a lvl 70 hawker, reset job and get muse > then do second job to cleric?

#3 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:16 AM

Woop: Saw a lot of guides by HoneyBunz and Buffiies, gonna read those today!

Also about making a cleric, is it possible to just make a lvl 70 hawker, reset job and get muse > then do second job to cleric?

Hi and welcome back!

If you are asking whether you can change a hawker into a muse, the answer is no. Once you choose a job class, your only future job options will be within that class. So if you make a hawker, you will have the choice of a raider or scout when you get to the second job.  If you make a muse, you will choose between mage and cleric at second job etc.

You can, however, make two accounts with a hawker or another fighter on one account and a muse on the other account. Then you could party and level them together. That's what I did and what a lot of people do because leveling a support cleric solo can be difficult.

I'm sure you will have a million questions as you get back into the game so feel free to poke me here at the forum, ingame on HoneyBuns or Sulky, or at the Discord Chat. Here is info on how to join. 

Looking forward to meeting you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users