Warpportal Energy Shortage in THOR - Page 6 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Warpportal Energy Shortage in THOR

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
157 replies to this topic

#126 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:27 AM

Yeah, and these unnecessary posts could all be avoided if any of the CMs can inform us about the current status of this topic and then we could all STFU. 

#127 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:28 AM

sup
hows it? its been 15 days since Jun 19

15 more to make it one month

K
     K  E  K
 K  E  K  E  K
     K  E  K
         K

#128 nheil02

nheil02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 04:07 AM

I'm also following this thread. hope they considered this issue.

#129 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 04 July 2017 - 05:15 AM

The other WPE purchase options offer twice the price of those WPE resellers we normally buy from. We just want to spend our money and get most out of it. It wouldn't hurt much if it differs by 10-20% or so, but twice the price? :wah:

I am more than grateful that we get to keep our characters and items from pRO closure and continue with the adventure here in iRO. I have set myself to support iRO by purchasing WPE and I don't have any problems with that. But the sudden jump of price that we have to pay in order to avail WPE? Who wouldn't be hesitant about that? (maybe if one is filthy rich and all lol)

Intersting.

you could have just not reply to him, clearly he isn't reading and is just starting to flame lol

take your own advice and just don't reply to people who reply to me ^.^

Edited by ShinobiEX3, 04 July 2017 - 05:15 AM.

#130 iRebirthX

iRebirthX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 05:53 AM

The other WPE purchase options offer twice the price of those WPE resellers we normally buy from. We just want to spend our money and get most out of it. It wouldn't hurt much if it differs by 10-20% or so, but twice the price? :wah:

I am more than grateful that we get to keep our characters and items from pRO closure and continue with the adventure here in iRO. I have set myself to support iRO by purchasing WPE and I don't have any problems with that. But the sudden jump of price that we have to pay in order to avail WPE? Who wouldn't be hesitant about that? (maybe if one is filthy rich and all lol) 

Hi. May I know who are those WPE resellers that sold WPE for half the price? I'm from the Philippines as well and I'm very interested about it.

On Topic: Gonna follow this thread as well since the newly launched ROPH is a mess. May be better to spend money on this server.

#131 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:01 AM

Hi. May I know who are those WPE resellers that sold WPE for half the price? I'm from the Philippines as well and I'm very interested about it.

On Topic: Gonna follow this thread as well since the newly launched ROPH is a mess. May be better to spend money on this server.

For the WPE re-sellers I don't know when they will restock again.

@ROPH mess

Yeah, I read about it on Facebook. Due to the lag and disconnection issues they are getting, they've suddenly decided that only people from PH, Thailand and one other Asian country can connect to their servers, requiring players from other countries to use VPN but the thing is, VPN is disabled in UAE by law? not sure if true.

So I think WP should take advantage of this situation and promote iRO to our country and hopefully w/ regional pricing implemented.

Edited by Usurper, 04 July 2017 - 06:02 AM.

#132 iRebirthX

iRebirthX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:16 AM

For the WPE re-sellers I don't know when they will restock again.

@ROPH mess

Yeah, I read about it on Facebook. Due to the lag and disconnection issues they are getting, they've suddenly decided that only people from PH, Thailand and one other Asian country can connect to their servers, requiring players from other countries to use VPN but the thing is, VPN is disabled in UAE by law? not sure if true.

So I think WP should take advantage of this situation and promote iRO to our country and hopefully w/ regional pricing implemented.

Yeah I hope they do so. Anyway, regarding the re-sellers, are they players as well? Can you message me about them if possible? XD

#133 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 04 July 2017 - 07:01 AM

Why do Thor players still struggle so hard? You should of known most Chaos players hate you. How many times have they refused the merge because they believe Thor's OP gears would destroy their "healthy" WoE. I watched some new pRO videos. I would definitely give a try.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 04 July 2017 - 07:03 AM.

#134 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:24 AM

Why do Thor players still struggle so hard? You should of known most Chaos players hate you. How many times have they refused the merge because they believe Thor's OP gears would destroy their "healthy" WoE. I watched some new pRO videos. I would definitely give a try.

Now is the best time, the lag issue has been fixed though it has been limited to a number of countries. Pop is still sky high

#135 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:47 AM

In the end the OP had quit. Even if this got solved nobody I mean the real issue is not the lack or shortage of WPE on the server. As stated by someone here, you can just make a character in Chaos and then buy WPE there. The problem is the lack of active players. I'd say only a handful are very active on the server. Just by checking the market group of Thor you will mostly know that there is less people playing the game. 100 active players is an exaggeration.

Good luck.

#136 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:26 PM

Now is the best time, the lag issue has been fixed though it has been limited to a number of countries. Pop is still sky high

I give that Thor players are not pretty smart that they still cling around their half dead sever. I know most of them are probably still traumatized by the betrayal of their previous RO publisher especially it was a Filipino company too but this new pRO is run by a Thai company. I've heard some shady and nagative rumors about the company but over all most players give positive reviews and enjoy the game.

#137 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:56 PM

Try so hard about what? The reason why these threads exists is because camp posted something about "regional pricing" which until now, no feedback has been provided, if that topic wasn't posted then these threads won't exist. And who gives a flying -_- if chaos players hate thor? If WP decides to merge then chaos players can't do anything but just bend over and accept what's coming to them or just quit the game. I have nothing against Chaos players don't get me wrong, but this Thor/Chaos love-hate thing is getting out of hand.

I give that Thor players are not pretty smart that they still cling around their half dead sever. I know most of them are probably still traumatized by the betrayal of their previous RO publisher especially it was a Filipino company too but this new pRO is run by a Thai company. I've heard some shady and nagative rumors about the company but over all most players give positive reviews and enjoy the game.

Not really, no matter what we say or do we cannot deny the fact that iRo has lasted for xx years now. Now this new pRo server has just started and it already have major issues like suddenly requiring other players from other countres to use VPN just to play the game because they just foud out that they can't accomodate the huge number of players, what about those who do not have access to VPN but already purchased RoK points to support the company?

TL;DR Its more on choosing what company looks stable at the moment.

#138 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:50 PM

Merging wont affect anything tbh, it could and should be the last option,

both servers will get the benefits in pvm, pvp and even WoE 

no this is not a sarcasm lol

#139 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:53 PM

we got better pvp and woe than Chaos.. for now  :heh:

#140 Rapralph

Rapralph

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • LocationGotham City
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 July 2017 - 03:05 PM

1st world countries DOES earn more. if they don't, why the hell a lot of filipinos go to abroad to work? 

I'm an engineer in the philippines. they pay me 400$ for 1 month. in singapore, the same occupation pays 3000 SGD or more. that's 5 times my normal salary here. in the US engineers make 40-100 gran a year according to some websites. 

blue collar jobs in UK / US / Singapore earns more than me, an engineer in the philippines. 

Did you know what cost of living means?

#141 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 04:44 PM

Try so hard about what? The reason why these threads exists is because camp posted something about "regional pricing" which until now, no feedback has been provided, if that topic wasn't posted then these threads won't exist. And who gives a flying -_- if chaos players hate thor? If WP decides to merge then chaos players can't do anything but just bend over and accept what's coming to them or just quit the game. I have nothing against Chaos players don't get me wrong, but this Thor/Chaos love-hate thing is getting out of hand.

Not really, no matter what we say or do we cannot deny the fact that iRo has lasted for xx years now. Now this new pRo server has just started and it already have major issues like suddenly requiring other players from other countres to use VPN just to play the game because they just foud out that they can't accomodate the huge number of players, what about those who do not have access to VPN but already purchased RoK points to support the company?

TL;DR Its more on choosing what company looks stable at the moment.

There will be no regional pricing ... Enjoy your stay in Thor ... ez ~ lmfao

Edited by ChakriGuard, 04 July 2017 - 04:48 PM.

#142 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 July 2017 - 05:52 PM

Really? well thank you, you seem to be doing a better job than the CMs in this forum, Any link or post of the official statement regading this matter you can share here so we can /thread?

Edited by Usurper, 04 July 2017 - 05:52 PM.

#143 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:07 PM

surprised that ppl still take chakri seriously here lol

#144 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:18 PM

I thought Camp has already addressed about regional price some time ago? You can try to search it. Not even joking. If you still don't believe me, go on and continue the topic until Camp/Astra comes to address the issue all over all xD

-_- Ash, I'm always taking things very seriously lmfao

#145 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:18 PM

Seriously though why there be nothin' from the CM when this thread is long af?

Regional pricing is nice tho I hate it when I get to eat just twice a day just to save up for wpe :V

#146 RieshaValentine

RieshaValentine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:28 PM

Hmmm Regional Pricing or Merge??? 

Which one  :p_sleep:  :p_sleep:  :p_sleep:

#147 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:35 PM

=i vote for merge=  

#148 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:37 PM

I thought Camp has already addressed about regional price some time ago? You can try to search it. Not even joking. If you still don't believe me, go on and continue the topic until Camp/Astra comes to address the issue all over all xD
-_- Ash, I'm always taking things very seriously lmfao

I think you're talking about this post(https://forums.warpp...00#entry2522100) The problem with that post is that there is no answer or update if this is a yes or a no, if no then there's not much we could do, life goes on. This thread serves as a follow up on the said topic.

#149 koplikop

koplikop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:41 PM

I'll rename this thread as "How not to get GMs to listen" :P

#150 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:24 AM

Spam nude pics you'll atleast get the vmod's passionate gaze all over your profile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users