So who wants to see a Bio4 Guide on Making Money? (potential to earn 1bil a night) - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

So who wants to see a Bio4 Guide on Making Money? (potential to earn 1bil a night)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
114 replies to this topic

#76 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 June 2017 - 04:42 AM

I was the RK in the video and I wasn't using a Tao! i actually prefer a Bryn to prevent knockback.

As I said, that is an old video. With all the upgrade events for your KvM to get it over +12, in addition to the OP OCP gears such as Cylinder's, it's easy to have gene 2 shot the randalls before they DA.

All I'm saying is you only need 1 RK and 1 Gene to do all of the killing im Bio4. People waste so much time with extra DPS that they can fill them up with buyers who can't find Bio4 as easily or players who wants to save time!

And as i mentioned before, this isn't a guide! It's to allow other players see the potential in abusing the fact that 150-175 leveling is difficult for most players and a lot of players are willing to buy! And you don't need an MvPs or an Eddga mobber. Other parties can do fast runs just fine without MvP!

#77 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 04:50 AM

unfrozen fire armor, basically

Unfrozen Wind is actually better for an AB there. Unfrozen Fire makes them a lot more prone to Cold Bolt!

#78 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 June 2017 - 04:59 AM

the most damage you take is from random fireballs, that you take even when not the target. Thuderstorms are nullified by the ME. The increased coldbolt damage is not a killing blow either, and you can pop coldproofs and a valk shield if you bother than much.

#79 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:14 AM

I'm more interested in your PC setup for the multi clienting, and what kind of network/bandwitch/ping delay needed for a smooth run (while multi clienting).

But if ur making this thread just to gauge fi there's a potential customer to buy ur guide... then....

#80 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:19 AM

use roext, it makes multiclienting a breeze

#81 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:20 AM

the most damage you take is from random fireballs, that you take even when not the target. Thuderstorms are nullified by the ME. The increased coldbolt damage is not a killing blow either, and you can pop coldproofs and a valk shield if you bother than much.

I thought about that too, however it will always depend on who is the first to act. Maybe it's due to 1 AB solo healing, but I find that the AB gets bursted down much faster when they have an unfrozen fire on. Getting fireball is more manageable since the one who spikes in HP shouldn't be the AB.

I'll post the set up later when I have more time. What your alts are wearing are also important too in managing the multi-client!

#82 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:29 AM

just be a tiny bit smart to not be the first to act :)

The main problem with fireball isnt a single hit damage, is when there's like 3~4 celias and they all cast fireball. That hurts.

#83 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:51 AM

So much theory crafting. A live stream please, altering geneticist, sorc, AB, wandy, string lol. Ill happily donate few bucks for the cause.  If it's as easy as everyone here is claiming and it can be done by 1 person alting these 5 classes at the same time, then nobody would be buying your service. 

For example, we had 2 RK, 2 Gene, 1 Doram, 2 AB, 1 Sorc, 2 Performers, 1 Ranger, and 1 Winger party before and it still took a considerable amount of time.  The 150s RKs can't mow down Celia fast enough so the ranger keeps dying. The Gene / Doram couldn't see the randel and took forever to kill. Sorc doesn't ME fast enough and forgot to spell break Chen/ Celia, so someone still dying. Winger doesn't see who got snatched, and it's another trip to the city.  I look at Sky stream and he even struggles to alt Sura tank + Geneticist + Stringer.  So I have a very good reason to be skeptical about your "guide", as it seems like you're not being entirely transparent/truthful about it and it's really all about bragging rights.

The matter of fact is that you have a privilege to be able to access many OP gears such as GTB and Eddga Card, and you're exploiting them for your profit, which is perfectly fine. You have the ability to recruit reliable people with OP gears to help out with your business, and that's respectable. So what's the point of this all bragging and belittle everybody else just because they cannot do them in 10 minutes. I feel like this whole post is basically just that lol.

Edited by 3025140119203620510, 26 June 2017 - 05:52 AM.

#84 Javaman144

Javaman144

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:54 AM

So the steps are.

1.) Git Gud

2.) Git friends ?

#85 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:59 AM

3) Git alts

#86 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:12 AM

3) Git alts

This is the true iRO experience right here. 

#87 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:48 AM

So what is the purpose of this drama business? All they were asking was the guide not how much you earn a bil per night. How many pages have been turn and still all they can read is "Oh i can finish 3TI count under 15mins" I can smell some competition. Lol

Edited by PoySanity, 26 June 2017 - 06:50 AM.

#88 DOGYDOOOG

DOGYDOOOG

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:08 AM

cant understand why people buy leech runs, why play the game then at all

#89 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10856 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:11 AM

Because the population of Chaos is so low that you cant really find a decent party or it'll take at least one hour to get a half-ass party and everything ready, assuming that you're the party lead. You can also solo Bio4 but you need to gear to the teeth which involves a lot of zeny investment. In this case you might as well just buy Bio4 service and enjoy your ice-cream.

That's why to solve all the problem, time to jump to RE:START and leave Chaos! xD

#90 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:19 AM

So much theory crafting. A live stream please, altering geneticist, sorc, AB, wandy, string lol. Ill happily donate few bucks for the cause. If it's as easy as everyone here is claiming and it can be done by 1 person alting these 5 classes at the same time, then nobody would be buying your service.

For example, we had 2 RK, 2 Gene, 1 Doram, 2 AB, 1 Sorc, 2 Performers, 1 Ranger, and 1 Winger party before and it still took a considerable amount of time. The 150s RKs can't mow down Celia fast enough so the ranger keeps dying. The Gene / Doram couldn't see the randel and took forever to kill. Sorc doesn't ME fast enough and forgot to spell break Chen/ Celia, so someone still dying. Winger doesn't see who got snatched, and it's another trip to the city. I look at Sky stream and he even struggles to alt Sura tank + Geneticist + Stringer. So I have a very good reason to be skeptical about your "guide", as it seems like you're not being entirely transparent/truthful about it and it's really all about bragging rights.

The matter of fact is that you have a privilege to be able to access many OP gears such as GTB and Eddga Card, and you're exploiting them for your profit, which is perfectly fine. You have the ability to recruit reliable people with OP gears to help out with your business, and that's respectable. So what's the point of this all bragging and belittle everybody else just because they cannot do them in 10 minutes. I feel like this whole post is basically just that lol.

My next party is tonight @ 7 PM PDT. You're welcome to join for free for 2 runs so you can see :D. Bio4 isn'f always painful, and i don't always work with the same people. I find it enjoyable not because i make a lot of money, because I lime playing to the absolute maximum efficiency. I've done these types of parties before I was able to buy my own Eddgas.

#91 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:25 AM

Hi Aco, always wondered about the demand you have for bio parties. Had plans long ago to setup one for my timezone (SEA) but never really succeeded due to fears of lack of business really.

#92 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:38 AM

can pretty much do the same thing that aco did.
Start to do regular runs(not paid) at the same time, and if the party is good/ppl like it they will come back coz they know you'll be there. Once you are confident enough you can charge ppl how much you want, depending on time to complete, efficiency, how much work it is to do, etc.

#93 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:11 AM

Biggest thing is trust. Demand is always there due to a lack of a better alternative. As long as people see you as active, they'll be more willing to join.

I've been doing Bio for nearly over 2 years. I use to run these things for free for guildies who wanted to level suras or help out chars that wants to get to 150 for NCT.

Gears from the OCP box has made bio4 leveling much easier, even for warlocks thanks to mob scarf. Just gotta make sure you keep everyone as a unit and don't let people run off to do their own TIs. Stay as a group and be kind to others, understand why they have to buy runs.

#94 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:18 AM

Hi Aco, always wondered about the demand you have for bio parties. Had plans long ago to setup one for my timezone (SEA) but never really succeeded due to fears of lack of business really.

Also to add, I get asked to have these runs set up at australian timezones all the time. The demand is there. No one wants to wait hours for a party to form or alt something to level. Some players are just too busy with life but they still play RO once in awhile.

#95 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:28 AM

This is the true iRO experience right here. 

true RO experience.

#96 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:55 PM

cant understand why people buy leech runs, why play the game then at all

That's not bad at all since that just means leveling itself is not the end game. Trust me, I have played Terms of Service and it's the opposite here. After reaching level cap, there's nothing else to do. 

#97 WhyUs

WhyUs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 02:16 AM

People pay for leveling?lazy bastad.

#98 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Server:Quit

Posted 27 June 2017 - 02:18 AM

meanwhile im here still waiting for the guide

#99 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 27 June 2017 - 02:20 AM

People pay for leveling?lazy bastad.

i hope you have a meaningful real life with meaningful activities, so meaningful and productive until you have no priority over playing video games.

#100 imperadordovento

imperadordovento

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Server:iRO@Chaos

Posted 27 June 2017 - 05:16 AM

So 1.75 billion zeny per 1.5 hours

That's roughly equivalent to USD $85 per 1.5 hours

If you have 3 helpers then I would assume you split it equally 4 ways

That's roughly equivalent to USD $21 per 1.5 hours which is $14 per 1 hour

The average salary in US is $24 per 1 hour so for most people this would not be a worthwhile endeavor from a purely financial point of view

with 3 persons:

1 RK 1 Gene 1 AB

RK or Gene can alt strings, and AB alt a sorc.

according to you: The average salary in US is $24 per 1 hour.

3 hours = $170 split in 3 = $56.6 so $18.8/hour per person.

I'm from Brazil and the average salary here is R$ 937,00 per month working 160 hours (8 hours per day and working 5 days per week) that is R$5.8/hour.

U$1.00 = R$3,30

U$18/hour = R$59.4/hour.

Yeah here would be worth in financial point of view but dont know if would be so many people willing to buy. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users