will their be a super boss today ?

#2 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:41 AM

The super boss event has been rescheduled to tomorrow 06/27/2017 at 11AM PDT due to the issues that the server experienced today. 

#3 KlNFOX

KlNFOX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis(Arua)

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:55 AM

Today I stopped going to work to be in the super boss and now it's for tomorrow, really this game does not want anything with me </ 3

#4 Myst45

Myst45

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:01 AM

Thank you CM

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 26 June 2017 - 12:11 PM

Today I stopped going to work to be in the super boss and now it's for tomorrow, really this game does not want anything with me </ 3

.... Go to work. No seriously, go to work, earn bucks, spend them on the game to support it AND improve your experience in it. 

Sort out your priorities mate. 

#6 MeneseJ

MeneseJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Server:Arua

Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:09 PM

.... Go to work. No seriously, go to work, earn bucks, spend them on the game to support it AND improve your experience in it. 

Sort out your priorities mate. 

hahahahahahaha

#7 Myst45

Myst45

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:11 AM

this turned out to be a joke lots of people got nothing couldn't move do to lag. Good Job excluding lower lvl people from this event. 

#8 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:51 AM

this turned out to be a joke lots of people got nothing couldn't move do to lag. Good Job excluding lower lvl people from this event. 

Lag is always an issue with these events- that's not new and it's worse for some people because of their pc's or internet.

No offense but tbh I think the superbosses like this should always be on Orlo.  The drops are account locked so they can't be sold or traded; you need to be level 180 to wear the costumes and the Paradigm Runes are end game items. It takes a ton of max level toons an hour to kill one of these bosses. It's no place for low levels imo.

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:53 AM

The number of lowbies who are legitimately low level, could be counted on two hands. The rest are just alts, and the average novice wouldn't know to come here to complain about it, that's more of an experienced player move, thus making me think this complaint is 100% about wanting to leech more on alts, considering the materials are account locked, but the costumes aren't. 

#10 Myst45

Myst45

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:08 AM

The number of lowbies who are legitimately low level, could be counted on two hands. The rest are just alts, and the average novice wouldn't know to come here to complain about it, that's more of an experienced player move, thus making me think this complaint is 100% about wanting to leech more on alts, considering the materials are account locked, but the costumes aren't. 

your are 100% wrong about me witch is most usual when it come's your opinion. fact is i have more then 80 chars and no less the 50 of them could go to Orlo so that shoots your 100% leaching down. if you had half the brain you think you have you would see that it takes many materials to upgrade a rune so lower lvl players even if it is only 10 of them could save materials to upgrade runes. here is another point stop giving rewards to people that just stand there and do nothing. if you don't hit it you don't get it. i know you will have some stupid opinion that i just don't care to hear so have to put you back on ignore list

#11 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:28 AM

"The number of lowbies who are legitimately low level, could be counted on two hands." 
You didn't argue against that.

"The rest are just alts, and the average novice wouldn't know to come here to complain about it,"
You didn't argue against this either.

"...that's more of an experienced player move,"
We'll get to this in a sec.

"..., thus making me think this complaint is 100% about wanting to leech more alts,"
to quote you "i have more than* 80 alts and no less than* 50 of them could go to Orlo..."

This proves me right on this point, and the previous point. You're not a novice, you're not new.

"..., considering the materials are account locked"

Which they are

"..., but the costumes aren't"

Which they're not.

....You want to explain exactly where I was wrong? Or would you rather go on being salty and smug. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users