Intentional or just bad planning? - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Intentional or just bad planning?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:50 PM

Hello.

after playing this new server for a while i have come to wonder, at what episode are we supposed to be?

at first i tought it was supposed to be the episode 1 content with 2-1 clases and renewal formulas. but then i found that there are the expanded towns (lou-yang, amaterasu, kun-lun, etc) and some future towns like Juno (wich is a ghost town npc whise BTW).

if this was intentional, atleast make it clear at what episode and what added content is on (like the expanded towns). if not, then i belive it should be removed so that the game starts at the designed point.

I understand that the server hasnt oficially launched, so i really want to urge the GM to use this chance to actually fix this server as if this where a closed beta.

also i might be missing something, but is there something that anyone else belives that needs urgent fixing? discuss

#2 yukihyakubai777

yukihyakubai777

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:50 AM

Yeah I noticed that too about the towns. In their FAQ it says: What content is on the server?

Ragnarok RE:START will launch with only the Rune Midgard kingdom. The merchants of Prontera, Payon, Morocc, Alberta, and Geffen will all be ready and waiting to do business with adventurers of all types.

So I think it is supposed to be only those towns.

#3 Tanzanito

Tanzanito

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 545 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 June 2017 - 04:06 AM

It's probably something pre-made by gravity though since all revo classic server also got those cities.

WP just shouldn't have said that there'd be only ep 1 cities.

#4 Darkeshi

Darkeshi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 05:13 AM

"like in 2003" lol sure

#5 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 29 June 2017 - 12:44 PM

Achievements are in, but the exploration achievements are not. Consistency, people. Either put it in, or don't.

#6 Alic

Alic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:30 PM

Yeah it's pretty dang confusing. Especially since I haven't played since 2010. I was hoping it really WOULD be like "2003".

Edited by Alic, 29 June 2017 - 01:31 PM.

#7 n3krO

n3krO

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:34 PM

Yep, I was actually looking forward to see how NPCs change over the episodes events and stuff like that but most flavour text is just the episode 14.1 text...

And I bet you won't even be able to do the Episode 13 story quests because Episode 14.1 story quests are already active xDDDDD

Man, they didn't even check morroc, it plays destroyed morroc BGM and it even has flavour text about how satan anger destroyed morroc XD

#8 Kirx

Kirx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 525 posts
  • LocationSPHINX ---DESERT TRADING CENTER
  • Server:JOURNEY S7 Ragnarok

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:00 PM

What can u expect from Lou-Yang and Kun-Lun ville

no players on this townville brother!

0 user(s) are reading this topic