• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:42 AM

bloodybattlefield.jpg

Date: July 1st – 31st

The soil of Ethergia beckons for blood and who are we to complain.  Just as Bloody Tuesday marked the dark days to come, July 1st will mark the beginning of a month of carnage.  Join us this month in the

Bloody July Battlefield Tournament

This season we celebrate not just the winners, but those that try on the most epic of levels.  

For one month we will be gathering the results of the Battlefield Tournaments and finding who has the highest scores in Wins, Losses, Kills, and Deaths.  That’s right, you don’t have to be the best at winning to get something, now you can get something for being the very best at dying.   

Winner Circle Prizes:

Most Wins - 9th Anniversary Lucky Box II

Most Losses - 9th Anniversary Lucky Box I, Job Change, Name Change, Gender Change, Hair and Face Randomizer.

Most Kills - 9th Anniversary Lucky Box II

Most Deaths - 9th Anniversary Lucky Box I, Job Change Item

All winning members will receive 7 Day Premium.

Scores will be combined for the entire month starting from July 1st and ending on July 31st.

9th Anniversary Lucky Box II = Death EXP Protection(365 days), Bank Account Expansion(365 days), Bank Common Account Expansion(365 days), EXP +20% (365 days), EXP +30% (365 days), EXP + 40%(365 days), [Event] Level Jump! (Level 89), 9th Anniversary Lucky Box I, Possession Beast Hardcore Accelerator + 200%(30 days), or a Complete Puzzle Xeon x 24.

#2 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:10 PM

I am delighted to announce the winners of the Bloody July Battlefield Tournament!  The winners are:

• Most Wins - Nolrie
  • Most Losses - Vitorg
  • Most Kills - Kelebrian  
  • Most Deaths - Coolsin  

Prizes have been distributed to the winners! Congratulations once again and thank you to all who participated! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users