44 replies to this topic

#1 SilverPirate

SilverPirate

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 07:16 PM

first of all, greetings to all,
I have not played for a while and when I returned I am still with some injustices for shadow runners,maybe there are some reasons, but for me is just a way of knowing how to destroy one of the rougue class and i not mean completely the character of the game, also the player... when I became a shadow runner I was very excited but over time I felt forgotten and I'm not the only one I've felt that feeling.
I start by all the armors I've had, all of them have STR, do SRs need STR? my answer is no.. SRs have long range wepon mastery obviously need DEX. DEX=more range damage... the only time I saw a DEX armor is a Moof lvl 60 season 1. Im in S2 not S1, omg.
Then there are the skills are good and useful, but f*.k that 4m range they are not assassin!, 20m... omg still being silly if you have sniping. im pvp maybe SRs are pve.
evasion does nothing, instant accel is useless.

I know sr has great damague and some great skills but sometimes I feel that it makes no sense if the other clases have more attention...
ty for read this

Edited by SilverPirate, 16 December 2010 - 07:24 PM.

#2 Wreckd

Wreckd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2198 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Stereosonic

Posted 16 December 2010 - 11:05 PM

What the-_- are you talking about? Are you saying sr sucks because of their gears? You're wrong

#3 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 December 2010 - 12:59 AM

lol.

not every class enjoys having sets with their main stat needed so you are not on your own.

4m, 20m skills, dont like? dont use.

useless skills? dont use.

after last dna changes i see many more srs in lvl 65 foc and let me just say that they do pretty well.

mb ask wreckd or welcomem8 for some tips, they seem to do ok.

#4 Alexandar

Alexandar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 02:46 AM

same -_- for defi the black sun set gives mind :) . So good set for SR and defi is the 65 FOC :)

#5 tally

tally

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1136 posts
  • LocationDisgruntled
  • Server:Velik - Vermillion

Posted 17 December 2010 - 03:44 AM

SR don't deserve respect, it's a very cowardly class.

The people that play them might deserve it however.

A PvP INT set for Defi would be cool huh, but imagine the MP fails you'd have grinding without the MND ! FOC set should be INT, Black Sun MND and perhaps a little CON

#6 Samjajea

Samjajea

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:02 AM

A good SR is not all about Explosion Arrow + Poison Arrow + AA + Retreat + Foward Dasg + Stealth, then rinse and repeat.

#7 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:47 AM

oh if you are adding some sets to game please add foc set for tempest with int, thanks.

@samja true but it's kind of all they really need, and with this long ass dot they can kill classes without healing abilities by just shooting ea and running, hell as sin i can spike most squeshies with just aa + pa + aa

#8 Samjajea

Samjajea

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 03:07 PM

oh if you are adding some sets to game please add foc set for tempest with int, thanks.

@samja true but it's kind of all they really need, and with this long ass dot they can kill classes without healing abilities by just shooting ea and running, hell as sin i can spike most squeshies with just aa + pa + aa

Learn how to quote! And, yeah! Their AOE DOT is more than enough to take down almost any class that doesn't have a self heal. Tho, in a team based game, there's alot more involved. Like taking out key targets with Ambush or Joint Strike. EA is to kill nabs xD

#9 Krimmy

Krimmy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • LocationRl'yeh
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:32 PM

Why respect a class that uses 2 skills and runs so far away you can't even see them. SR is literally like ding dong ditch. Ring the bell, run like hell.

#10 Hugh

Hugh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 429 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:11 PM

According to wiki, Every 5 STR adds 1 Physical Critical Additional Damage, so I guess str is useful for SR long range AA too.

But yea you don't always get what you want..poor defilers get MND but they do OK ^^^

Edited by Hugh, 21 December 2010 - 06:21 PM.

#11 EvilClaws

EvilClaws

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Faildes

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:17 AM

OMG , Srs in lv 65 hits 3000 explosive( + the op dot) + 2500 poison + 1 2200 AA and run like a idiot later, then a person open a topic because think that Srs need more respect? OMG!
Srs dont need more DEX in your armor ,if need , Short range ones dont need DEX in jewelry and and Defilers/Dominator MIND.
And now they complains about Sr need to be more OP? http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/sterb041.gif

#12 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:48 AM

Sr has resolute set. It's higher level of course but they can perform well in the FOC set.

#13 Sparda

Sparda

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 445 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Server:Valderine

Posted 21 December 2010 - 05:11 PM

yes and please add STR to FoC armor for Druid please :sob:

#14 SilverPirate

SilverPirate

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 12:10 PM

What the-_- are you talking about? Are you saying sr sucks because of their gears? You're wrong

Im not wrong, and I never said SRs suck because of their gears they are great, all I said is SRs need DEX and not STR in their armors why the :sob: STR?, and better long range skills not short range. its ridiculous... learn to read man...

Edited by SilverPirate, 23 December 2010 - 09:27 AM.

#15 SilverPirate

SilverPirate

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 12:31 PM

I know that I have no need to use 4m-20m skills, but why SRs have those skills? if they are long range class and with sniping its silly. but ok Its just my opinion

Edited by SilverPirate, 22 December 2010 - 12:32 PM.

#16 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 22 December 2010 - 01:43 PM

cos in pve you have can use some of those skills on tougher mobs to kill them more easy...

#17 TmzOS

TmzOS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro - Brazil

Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:12 PM

STR = CAD + short dmg... its good for pve and pvp...

Skills... some 4m skills can be useful.

#18 Chanelle

Chanelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationJuicyland
  • Server:Hello Kitty

Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:29 PM

What kind of respect are you talking about?

#19 Wreckd

Wreckd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2198 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:40 PM

yawn im done here. he wants a class that DO NOT have useless skill. Wrong game mate.

#20 SilverPirate

SilverPirate

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 10:05 AM

alright, I think SR is one-half of rougue and a kind of ranger.
Chanelle Im talking about the stuff and some skills (but it doesnt matter), all are focused for sins.

Edited by SilverPirate, 24 December 2010 - 10:08 AM.

#21 Shinozoa

Shinozoa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 12:17 PM

Best skill SR has -- HT lol life saver if you can live long enough or save a teammate

Or Dash/Retreat but that's obviously cowardly, Why dont SR's TANK lol

2nd best EA with DNA =P

#22 Wreckd

Wreckd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2198 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 25 December 2010 - 09:27 PM

Sr that's cant kill people and just EA/PA and dash away dont know how to play their class... Fact. I see so many level 79 SR's that are plain :lol:.. EA/PA run away and no one died on the other team. If you want to be good get Ambush and HT, drop 9 points off poison arrow and a few from xbow mastery and think hard. HT is essential and Ambush is even better, as I've used both countless of times in BG or duels, if you got a good enough swords Ambush allows of swift kills at melee range to take care of those Persky Zerkers and other annoying classes like defilers and what not since most range kills takes a few second if not more than 7 seconds to kill someone if with mid range defense and all depends if you debuffed them or not. All in all SR is a very good character class, its just that you havnt seen a good player play it yet. Look for WelcomeM8 in BG when you see him, you'd be impressed.

Note: Silent Terror is an Epic skill, learn to use it and cherish it as its you're bread and butter skills vs huge spike damage casters.

Edited by Wreckd, 25 December 2010 - 09:29 PM.

#23 EvilClaws

EvilClaws

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 26 December 2010 - 04:07 PM

SRs arent Op , plz , put dex in they armor , they need more respect , look how they are weak on lvl 65
Posted Image
that's was without BL or any type of dmg buff
plz , make srs more Op

#24 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 26 December 2010 - 04:25 PM

oh god i love those no defense rangers, 2k aa with xbow as sin love it

but seriously drop pbf, work on your defense little and no sr should hit you more than 2k in 65 bracket

Edited by Famous, 26 December 2010 - 04:26 PM.

#25 EvilClaws

EvilClaws

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 26 December 2010 - 04:29 PM

oh god i love those no defense rangers, 2k aa with xbow as sin love it

but seriously drop pbf, work on your defense little and no sr should hit you more than 2k in 65 bracket

DEF? usseles , the dot kill me .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users