• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Vacs

Vacs

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:45 PM

Hello Guys! i would like to know some places to solo as a hunter level 60! i have been training at GG and Geos, but i'm pretty sure there must be some other places for a hunter!

Thanks a lot for helping this newbie out ;)

#2 Rakdnn

Rakdnn

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:58 PM

If you play with traps, HO have some pretty good XP, and you can also try to drop OAB from the archers.

Went from 59 to 71 there, and the xp is still good.

#3 Darkeshi

Darkeshi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:53 PM

Hello Guys! i would like to know some places to solo as a hunter level 60! i have been training at GG and Geos, but i'm pretty sure there must be some other places for a hunter!

Thanks a lot for helping this newbie out ;)

if you're a falconer or double strafer, clocks and alarms give a really nice chunk of exp, if you're a trap master, try anolians

#4 Vacs

Vacs

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:53 AM

Thank you guys, and yeah i'm the classic agi/dex build, guess i should add some int from now on so i can use more double strafe, also the traps are very usefull, just that they are expensive for me, 100z each trap.. hmmm :(

#5 Kalazam

Kalazam

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 01:34 PM

I'm dex/agi/luk.

I did geos 60 - 68, became bored, and did clocks and alarms from 68-70 last night. Alarms are easy if you have high flee and dcent aspd so they won't hit you as much. The only problem is blind. Clocks you'll need traps for since they do this random attack that one-shots. I'm looking for a palce to go from 70+.

#6 MrPerry

MrPerry

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RE Start

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:05 PM

69 agi dex hunter here yeah geos are till 70 more then enough looking for something new too was thinking of byalan 4 was there today the only thing is waterball from swordfish need to tele that or interrupt it :D

Byalan 4 may be less exp pro monster but there are alot of monster and they die quiet quick and the farm is also better then at geos to buy pots and awas?

your opinion on that?

#7 Easly

Easly

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1716 posts
  • Server:ymir/valk

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:07 PM

Traps are pretty OP in renewal, check out how much damage you do with them. With elemental advantage you might be able to 1shot most mobs.

#8 FreakyDante

FreakyDante

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:17 PM

Get fire arrows and go hunt stings for slotted gloves, then zeroms for cards for the gloves. Get a matyr card for you slotted shoes. Get a slotted muffler and a thief buf or bapho jr. card for it. 

Level is just a number, don't rush. Get gear. What i wrote here may be wrong so make adjustemnts to it depending on your playstyle.

#9 MrPerry

MrPerry

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • Server:RE Start

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:18 PM

Get fire arrows and go hunt stings for slotted gloves, then zeroms for cards for the gloves. Get a matyr card for you slotted shoes. Get a slotted muffler and a thief buf or bapho jr. card for it. 

Level is just a number, don't rush. Get gear. What i wrote here may be wrong so make adjustemnts to it depending on your playstyle.

yeah stings are they killable with 260 flee? or do i need traps didnt test it so far :D

#10 Easly

Easly

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1716 posts
  • Server:ymir/valk

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:20 PM

yeah stings are they killable with 260 flee? or do i need traps didnt test it so far :D

You will need traps, but unless they fixed the exp stings give with this last maint i doubt it would be a good place to level.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users