• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Y4zoo

Y4zoo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 01:59 AM

I'm not to sure if it has already been reported or addressed because it's something that I can never recreate but when I go through the portal from any town or zone once it loads I'm stuck I have to alt tab out then bring the game back up and it continues to work normally, so I don't know if anyone else has come across this problem?

#2 Hagges

Hagges

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:31 AM

Do you play in fullscreen or windowed mode? Are your graphic drivers on current version? Do you use multiple monitors and if yes, what graphic output device did you choose at the setup?

#3 Y4zoo

Y4zoo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 03:39 AM

Do you play in fullscreen or windowed mode? Are your graphic drivers on current version? Do you use multiple monitors and if yes, what graphic output device did you choose at the setup?

I play on full screen the graphic drivers are up to date and only a single monitor

#4 Hagges

Hagges

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 03:43 AM

Do you recognise the same issue when switching to windowed mode?

#5 Y4zoo

Y4zoo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:22 AM

Do you recognise the same issue when switching to windowed mode?

Can't really say on that one haven't tried to replicate it in windowed mode will give it a go and see what happens

#6 Hagges

Hagges

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:55 AM

Let me know the results. As I tested for myself yesterday I had a decrease of 50% in FPS while in fullscreen mode. In numbers: I got straight 60FPS in windowed mode but just 30 FPS in fullscreen while walking through Prontera. Maybe that's a hint that the modern RO-Client somehow has small problems with the newer hardware generations :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users