Fishing Rewards Previews - Page 2 - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Fishing Rewards Previews

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 SteveTrash

SteveTrash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:37 PM

What are you complaining about?? You said, 25-50 hours, let's say 35 hours (Only using 1 map...) you can do that in 4-5 days if you really care about getting whales quick. In 20 days you can do that pretty relaxed. For me, the rewards are worth it, you're not gonna get them later.

Also, in the travel Alberta -> warp to Prontera -> Prt Field -> Izlude -> Byalan and butterfly wing to Alberta you can get 11 fishing spots only using 1 warp and 1 butterfly wing. Just try to be efficient.

About the whales you already farmed, that's on you if you already farmed a lot of whales without even know what the rewards would be...

-_- it man, Whatever.

#27 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:40 PM

Egir Armor in Odin was far too soon anyway.

OP? i dont think, but weak neither xD.

anyway, i will buy from someone the costumes, how much can cost? 500k? 1M?.

#28 dzn018

dzn018

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • Server:iRO-Odin

Posted 08 July 2017 - 03:29 AM

Iirc, the previous fishing rewards were untradeable.

#29 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:59 AM

Iirc, the previous fishing rewards were untradeable.

This is the one part I hate for these events. Some people don't have time so having the option to buy them from other players is nice...

And WarpPortal has a track record of not releasing things again on Renewal that are account bound via these events.

Edited by Ambur, 08 July 2017 - 07:00 AM.

#30 dzn018

dzn018

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:02 AM

This is the one part I hate for these events. Some people don't have time so having the option to buy them from other players is nice...

And WarpPortal has a track record of not releasing things again on Renewal that are account bound via these events.

They're afraid botters will kill  the event itself. Their db states there is thousands of blue whales on renewal from last fishing event, which is why they originally priced the prizes for 5000 whooping blue whales.

#31 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:03 AM

They're afraid botters will kill  the event itself. Their db states there is thousands of blue whales on renewal from last fishing event, which is why they originally priced the prizes for 5000 whooping blue whales.

Yeah, I figured that's why but sadly it punishes legit players. I'm just happy it's not gear again and just cosmetic.  :p_laugh:

#32 dzn018

dzn018

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:16 AM

Yeah, I figured that's why but sadly it punishes legit players. I'm just happy it's not gear again and just cosmetic.  :p_laugh:

Ikr, they should've just changed blue whales to something else so everyone starts clean. 1000 is still pretty much imo, but better than 5000. Same here, I love costume hgs as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users