13 replies to this topic

#1 sendiusz

sendiusz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:25 PM

Hello,
Which build is better, daggers or katar? Im dunno how it works on this patch. Im prefer daggers but I dont wanna buy tons of equipment for bad build.

#2 Easly

Easly

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1716 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:ymir/valk

Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:07 AM

Daggers work, but this early it'll be fairly hard and expensive to gear. And killing by mobbing with grimtooth is so much more efficient that dagger would be a pretty bad choice.

#3 xDanger

xDanger

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:30 AM

I'm a dagger assassin and i can tell it's not as expensive as everyone tells you. You can level easily with two normal damascus til you have enough money to buy elemental damascus. The property/race cards are not that expensive too, so you can make a 4 cards off hand (damage +96%). This way you can easily overdamage any other assassin build in the game. The other builds are cheaper and easier, that's for sure, but don't be afraid of making a DD assassin.

#4 minmay

minmay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:36 AM

why not hybrid ? u can be both.

#5 sendiusz

sendiusz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:40 AM

I'm a dagger assassin and i can tell it's not as expensive as everyone tells you. You can level easily with two normal damascus til you have enough money to buy elemental damascus. The property/race cards are not that expensive too, so you can make a 4 cards off hand (damage +96%). This way you can easily overdamage any other assassin build in the game. The other builds are cheaper and easier, that's for sure, but don't be afraid of making a DD assassin.

And which dagger are u recommend for off hand? Main Gauche, Gladius? Maybe Knife?

#6 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:42 AM

[4] offhand

#7 KanetsuguNaoe

KanetsuguNaoe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationAzai Army
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:47 AM

I think katar is better, if didnt have snake head on server i would say DD, but since the server got it, katar is way better ;)

#8 xDanger

xDanger

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:47 AM

man, the offhand's damage is almost insignificant. You can use any four slots dagger, if you can buy or drop a main gauche[4] it would be a little better, but don't worry about it. The most important thing is to have a very good main dagger.

#9 minmay

minmay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:52 AM

i guess we are gonna see icepicks his month.

#10 okamyzin

okamyzin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:47 AM

i dont know about the [4] slot dagger on the second hand since the cards only affect the damage of your weapon, so i guess is better to put a damascus[2] on your of hand :D

#11 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:08 AM

the offhand weapon only affects the offhand atk, wich is negligible.

#12 SirFashion

SirFashion

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:43 AM

Any Katar[2] +7~~(cheap) with two cards(average) and snake head (cheap) will outdmg any Very Very Strong Elemental Damascus (expensive) + Offhand[4] with 4 cards (expensive)

#13 mentalmidget

mentalmidget

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:47 AM

Any Katar[2] +7~~(cheap) with two cards(average) and snake head (cheap) will outdmg any Very Very Strong Elemental Damascus (expensive) + Offhand[4] with 4 cards (expensive)

yep. and daggers have damage penalty on medium/large monsters, and you can't grimtooth.

there is 0 reason to use daggers before ice pick pretty much, and even then options are limited.

#14 redspyder

redspyder

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts
  • Server:DDoS'd One

Posted 21 July 2017 - 05:03 AM

yep. and daggers have damage penalty on medium/large monsters, and you can't grimtooth.

there is 0 reason to use daggers before ice pick pretty much, and even then options are limited.

What cards do you suggest?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users