• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamer69

Dreamer69

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:10 AM

Hi, I've just recently started and so far i'm impressed, so much so that i've just bought a bunch of WP, now i need some advice on which costumes look good for male Kruxena (or other races). If anyone could post some pics or direct me to a pre-existing thread about this i'd be grateful^^.

P.S: So far my only concern is that as an Assassin i'm going to be at a disadvantage at pvp, i'm thinking this because i don't seem to be able to AA whilst moving, which considering 90% of classes seem to be ranged is going to be a problem if they decide to kite (so any good ones basically). Oh and please don't tell me to just go ranged, there doesn't seem to be any male ranged classes which actually look good (hate the whole wand and shield thing instead of a good ol' staff, and the ranger would be good if the male version didn't look so...feminine, though if you could post some of them looking good in a costume i could be persuaded).

Edited by Dreamer69, 17 December 2010 - 09:12 AM.

#2 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 17 December 2010 - 01:19 PM

P.S: So far my only concern is that as an Assassin i'm going to be at a disadvantage at pvp, i'm thinking this because i don't seem to be able to AA whilst moving, which considering 90% of classes seem to be ranged is going to be a problem if they decide to kite.

as an assassin for example you will have two stuns, one for 7 seconds and one for 3. thats usually enough time to kill a caster. you also can dash or retreat to get close to them or pew pew them with your xbow, even slow them if you decide to get that skill.

btw usually posting the same topic once is enough.

Edited by Leash, 17 December 2010 - 01:21 PM.

#3 felixthecat

felixthecat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:04 PM

Hi, I've just recently started and so far i'm impressed, so much so that i've just bought a bunch of WP, now i need some advice on which costumes look good for male Kruxena (or other races). If anyone could post some pics or direct me to a pre-existing thread about this i'd be grateful^^.

P.S: So far my only concern is that as an Assassin i'm going to be at a disadvantage at pvp, i'm thinking this because i don't seem to be able to AA whilst moving, which considering 90% of classes seem to be ranged is going to be a problem if they decide to kite (so any good ones basically). Oh and please don't tell me to just go ranged, there doesn't seem to be any male ranged classes which actually look good (hate the whole wand and shield thing instead of a good ol' staff, and the ranger would be good if the male version didn't look so...feminine, though if you could post some of them looking good in a costume i could be persuaded).

http://requiem-wiki....i/Armor_Gallery There you go

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users