2 replies to this topic

#1 SilX

SilX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:56 AM

Not factoring in equipment at the moment, I've come up with an idea for my final build with 0 points left over

Str = 100+1

Agi = 39+5

Vit = 90+3

Int = 100+11

Dex = 80+6

Luk = 55+1

As for what I want to do with it, well high damage output with CC and AB as well as having a decent potting rate. Anything I should change?

#2 BradleyRyan

BradleyRyan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 December 2010 - 11:04 AM

Not factoring in equipment at the moment, I've come up with an idea for my final build with 0 points left over

Str = 100+1

Agi = 39+5

Vit = 90+3

Int = 100+11

Dex = 80+6

Luk = 55+1

As for what I want to do with it, well high damage output with CC and AB as well as having a decent potting rate. Anything I should change?

Looks good.
My plan looks something like
Str = 58+1

Agi = 1+5

Vit = 100+3

Int = 100+11

Dex = 100+6

Luk = 80+1

I didn't put any points in agi because I wanted to go for higher luck and vit(@ 21016 base hp).

#3 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 22 December 2010 - 01:19 PM

Str = 100+1

Agi = 39+5

Vit = 90+3

Int = 100+11

Dex = 80+6

Luk = 55+1

Drop AGI to 1
Drop LUK to 1
use leftover points to get 110 base INT adjusting STR down if necessary. AGI is useless at those levels, and you will be mobbing to boot. The INT will help deal more damage than what you would get getting LUK, as well as the added bonus to your SP pool ( and you WILL need more SP than you regen when leveling - trust me, I burn through blues like air ) which is NEVER large enough.

Then make a dedicated brewer or make friends with a pure brewer that will brew for just the items ( or a small percentage ) . Battle brew will NOT work for the amount of items you will consume. Not for the alchemist brewing anyways... you might get 30-40% success rates ( the genetic special pharmacy is 100% success even at all stats 1 ) and cooking is not currently worth it right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users