client stops working error when buffing both of my chars in party. - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

client stops working error when buffing both of my chars in party.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tinkle

tinkle

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 12:59 PM

for some reason when i buff two of my chars (in party) with the IM muse skills it freezes one of my char(champ)client and stops working. tried it more than 10 times to see if it was the cleric spell buffing. when i use one char(champ) to enter an entrance for example: sikuku ruins entrance, one of my char(champ) client also freezes and shows a window sign saying a problem caused the program to stop working correctly.....notify you if a solution is available. however, when i check my cleric char it doesn't disconnect. sometimes if i repeat it too much then when i log on my second client (champ), it immediately stops functioning and pop out that window message again for one of my client(champ). take a look at it and let me know what is causing this problem.
*Note* I use two clients (cleric) and (champ), Cleric don't seem to get disconnect or often but when i buff my champ it gets disconnected with that pop up message.

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 17 December 2010 - 01:01 PM

Wrong forum.

#3 tinkle

tinkle

I am New.

• Members