17 replies to this topic

#1 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:17 PM

Some gameplay of me in Draconis Peaks playing scout ;)

hope y'all enjoy

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:41 PM

1:07 You stacked Phoenix + Poison Arrow into 1 animation.
1:30 You stacked Clamped with Impact Arrow.
2:37 You stacked Ice Arrow with Poison Arrow.

2:47 You stacked Shackle Arrow and Clamp Arrow.

3:50 Stacked Shackle and Clamp Arrow again.

3:57 Stacked Ice Arrow and Phoenix Arrow.

4:06 Stacked Ice Arrow and Shackle Arrow.

4:23 Stacked Phoenix Arrow and Impact Arrow.

4:30 To quote "He's trying to hard to abuse"

7:27 Stacked Stun Arrow and Clamp Arrow.

7:29 Stacked Phoenix Arrow and Impact Arrow. (Interrupted)

7:59 Auto attack stops due to double skill animation cancels.

Well.... there's 1/2 your video. Take from it what you want, personally, I think you're being a hypocrite. Then again, I also was just proven right when I said, any class does this, now wasn't I. 

(Edit: I use Shackle + Clamp erroneously in the time stamps, simply because I couldn't be bothered to log into ROSE just to remember the icon difference between Shackle, Clamp and Entangling, but the fact remains)

Edited by Feuer, 15 July 2017 - 08:42 PM.

#3 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 04:09 AM

Almost every single skill you cast on scout ends up stacking one other with the other.. especially when you attack people that are running away from you :)

Perhaps maybe you should get in contact with Genesis and have him look into what skill range does at a certain point, because it's quite broken!

However, I see your point Feuer! It's just me playing the game normally though.   :yawn:

I don't even get what you're trying to say at 7:59 .... my animation stopped because the enemy that I was attacking died  :heh:

I posted this video for reasons, just remember that  :thx:

Double skilling is normal since day one... stop crying about it, everybody does it.

However particular people in game have learned how to use 3rd party programs and macros in order to do 3+ skills in one animation, it's shown in this video if you took your time to watch it.

Also Feuer, you would be ignorant enough to miss the first clip in the video of the raider attacking inside a wall and doing physical skills from a distance .. but hey, you can only be so blind!

Check out 1:40, I get 4 status effects applied to me in one skill  :hmm:  All of the damage releases at once like it would if you were packet modifying \ skill stacking \ bug abusing ..  :hmm: 

I'm gonna go ahead and not put another reply on my thread, because sadly I can't keep one up if it's like this ... we already know why.

I will continue playing like this, and I'll always continue winning, because everything done in this video is legit, sorry pal o guys o pals!

sq0924ilvvdy.jpg

Edited by Snuwfer, 16 July 2017 - 05:29 AM.

#4 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:36 AM

I like this part...

I will continue playing like this, and I'll always continue winning, because everything done in this video is legit, sorry pal o guys o pals!

Someone just pointed out over 10 Points of intrest in the video where you failed to play legit/properly.

But then again it's all about spamming those skills right, can't blame you.

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:57 AM

Everyone here knows you were the one crying about the skill stacking, so why are you now trying to say, and I quote
"Double skilling is normal since day one... stop crying about it, everybody does it."

.... Like, that's exactly why I called you a hypocrite, you're being hypocritical. You're trying to play it off like people pointing out your hypocrisy, are the ones who brought the issue up several months ago initially. We all remember who that was, it was you. 

If anyone is going to take a loss card Snuwfer, it's you. Stop trying to be a 'top tier troll', stop acting like you didn't complain about it EXCESSIVELY for MONTHS only to turn around and be using it rampantly, and I'll stop calling you a hypocrite. 

I told YOU from day one, it happens, weather you try to do it or not, you vehemently disagreed, called me a bug abusing exploiter apologist, and went on over-excessive tirades about how 'cheap' and 'lame' and 'try hard' it was. I told you it happens because of the animations of auto-attacks being slow, I told you it can, and does happen on all weapons, some are just much easier to notice [specifically ranged, and even more so slow ranged]. 

So, either admit you were wrong, or make a concerted effort to not allow it to happen. Go out of your way to prevent it.

And how I know you're attempting to do it, is you attack, skill cast two times, and move. Then repeat the process in order to try stacking as frequently as possible, which is clearly evident in one of the clips in the video where you're fighting the dragon. 

TL;DR
You're a hypocrite, stop it, you're only making it worse, and no one respects what you've been doing and currently are doing. Stop it, just, stop. 

#6 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:21 AM

What? I am not stacking skills in an excessive amount, even when buff sets existed double casting skills was a thing.. I have a problem with the people that are abusing 3rd party programs in order to manipulate the game\server.

This is hilarious, how hell bent you guys really are.  :heh:  I know I said I'd be done posting, but boy! Couldn't resist I guess.  :rice:

there's tons of clips in this video showing other players stacking more than 2 skills at once, hell even at some points in this video that I've provided you can see a raider casting skills and doing damage while not even being visible  :heh:

and yes, I am a top tier troll thank you :)  :p_swt:

and why do you keep saying that you destroy my character? you got 3 kills, I had 18.. 15 of them were your proofs  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#7 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:01 PM

First it's "People are abusing a bug"
Then it's "People are abusing this game feature"

Now It's "People are using a third party program to abuse this game feature"

You keep pushing it further and further down the rabbit hole, the whole time doing exactly what you're accusing people of doing. Do I really need to start suspecting you of using a third party program? Because at the rate you've gone, I wouldn't be surprised if you did.

Your comment " even when buff sets existed double casting skills was a thing.." was something I pointed out to you, who at the time were completely oblivious to the fact. I also was the one to point out it was a thing in reverse with melee attack speeds and casting skills to stack melee hits, something else you hadn't considered even though when I prodded your memory you recalled that happening.

You're attempting to take all the information I taught you, and use it as if you were the one who was aware of it the entire time. You were completely clueless and speculating on what was going on until I corrected you, so stop acting like you knew the entire time. No one is buying it,  not even the staff at this point. You're pushing a non-issue into everyone's face and acting childish over it. Aside from the fact that you are single-handedly attempting to start drama and arguments on the forums for nothing more than bragging rights.

As far as the top tier troll comment, back when I was arrogant and boisterous like you, it was called something else, being a *^^*hole. It's not funny, it's not cute, it's not cool, it just makes you look petty to those of us here who are trying to hold serious and gentlemanly conversations. 

Lastly, going back to my point of this video being made specifically to start drama, I'm not even sure why the thread hasn't been locked and deleted, as it's inciting by it's very nature and a breach of the forum policy's prohibiting incitement of harassment. I'm not going to personally report it, because I think the more we let you talk the more we allow you to damage your own reputation and hopefully you'll learn to be more mature and civil with your posts. If you don't, eventually no one will listen to you at all, not the community, not the DEV's, not the Player Management. 

#8 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:11 PM

:heh:  Whatever floats your boat!

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:56 AM

Listening to your arguments and all I see is

#10 AyaR

AyaR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:58 AM

He haw he 

#11 MeneseJ

MeneseJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Server:Arua

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:24 AM

funny see snuwfer using 2 in forum hahah

#12 Tydon

Tydon

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:35 AM

Listening to your arguments and all I see is

Had me dead

#13 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:08 AM

First it's "People are abusing a bug"
Then it's "People are abusing this game feature"

Now It's "People are using a third party program to abuse this game feature"

You keep pushing it further and further down the rabbit hole, the whole time doing exactly what you're accusing people of doing. Do I really need to start suspecting you of using a third party program? Because at the rate you've gone, I wouldn't be surprised if you did.

Your comment " even when buff sets existed double casting skills was a thing.." was something I pointed out to you, who at the time were completely oblivious to the fact. I also was the one to point out it was a thing in reverse with melee attack speeds and casting skills to stack melee hits, something else you hadn't considered even though when I prodded your memory you recalled that happening.

You're attempting to take all the information I taught you, and use it as if you were the one who was aware of it the entire time. You were completely clueless and speculating on what was going on until I corrected you, so stop acting like you knew the entire time. No one is buying it,  not even the staff at this point. You're pushing a non-issue into everyone's face and acting childish over it. Aside from the fact that you are single-handedly attempting to start drama and arguments on the forums for nothing more than bragging rights.

As far as the top tier troll comment, back when I was arrogant and boisterous like you, it was called something else, being a *^^*hole. It's not funny, it's not cute, it's not cool, it just makes you look petty to those of us here who are trying to hold serious and gentlemanly conversations. 

Lastly, going back to my point of this video being made specifically to start drama, I'm not even sure why the thread hasn't been locked and deleted, as it's inciting by it's very nature and a breach of the forum policy's prohibiting incitement of harassment. I'm not going to personally report it, because I think the more we let you talk the more we allow you to damage your own reputation and hopefully you'll learn to be more mature and civil with your posts. If you don't, eventually no one will listen to you at all, not the community, not the DEV's, not the Player Management. 

Your argument is literally portraying everything I said about skill stacking, however double casting is not the same thing.. if you actually played the game you would know what I am talking about.

If you actually watched closely on videos of how many status effects and debuffs I receive from enemies in a single animation or two.. you'd get the jist.. but until then, whatever floats your boat!

You're a one sided man, you always will be, and I have nothing to prove anymore. I'll keep doing what I'm doing, I've played this way since.. I've played a scout.

Yes, dual scratch was abused on an Artisan, for a long long time it was, and it still is.

Yes, people do use 3rd party programs to create macros and that have timed buffers in between skills to cast skills repeatedly without any animation, including movement with arrow keys to quickly move after "combo macros" to avoid being stuck in animation and bypassing the limit. It's really eye candy for me at this point, so please, continue your bashing :)

I never went out of my way to start drama and crap, I posted two videos of me playing the game, and look at what you guys have done, literally trying to flip the script and saying that I am the one abusing bugs? No, sir. I am just playing the game how it's meant to be played.

I can play meme games too!

#14 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:42 AM

Personaly I don't think or see how this video is specifically made to start drama, it's just a DP PVP video & the way I see it it was posted for a entertainment purpose.
He just dident expect these reply's and criticism on his video's & forums topics.

if you actually played the game you would know what I am talking about.

We both know Feuer has been here much longer then you have... 

And I can garantee you that he has WAY more gameplay hours/game knowledge then you have.

Not to mention all the contributions he has made, and here is what you have done.

-Trying to blame other on the use of bugs/macro's

-Reported some weird skill "ANIMATION" bug, made some videos and posted those on the forums, everyone is crying now because of it.

-When u do PvP you act in such a disrespective way that you are asking for trouble & flame posts from the community.

Here is my advise,

you're only making it worse, and no one respects what you've been doing and currently are doing. Stop it, just, stop. 

Edited by Cortiz, 17 July 2017 - 04:46 AM.

#15 pickalow

pickalow

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:42 AM

Boy he really knows he stuff about these 3rd party programs Snuwfer that is lol, and now he's acting like the Victim to funny. 

#16 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 03:18 PM

"skill stacking, however double casting is not the same thing.."

Yes it is.

#17 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:58 PM

"skill stacking, however double casting is not the same thing.."

Yes it is.

Explain why one requires a 3rd party program and double casting doesn't then.  :thx:

#18 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:37 PM

Because they're the same thing, that's why. 3rd party programs just make it so you can stack more than 2-3. Duh? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users