Honing balance and 1 hit kill boss - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Honing balance and 1 hit kill boss

8 replies to this topic

#1 sayeloki2

sayeloki2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:00 PM

only full vit honing can survive from boss attack (full vit tanker), but for other honing like full vigor, full haste, full SP and other, they can die by 1 hit attack from boss. It is unbalance honing. The meaning of honing balance is whatever player put honing full vigor, full SP or other, they cant die by 1 hit attack from boss. Honing full vit is really boring. I set my equip honing full vigor to get my own fun, but its not fun when boss kill me by 1 hit attack.So please think again about honing balance and 1 hit boss, we play this game for fun.

#2 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:30 PM

If anyone will be able to survive "oneshot" then what's point to go full VIT?

But uhh well, it would be nice to have some buff to prevent oneshot, like Soul Link Devotion effect that prevents death then removes buff. I guess in addition to Divine Protection item?

Makes a spiritual connection with one specified ally for 5 min. to transfer X% of damage that the ally receives to the caster. The caster and the ally recover HP by 10% of damage taken every time they are hit. When the ally receives damage that would kill him or her, that ally recovers 10% of max. HP instead of dying, and the buff will be removed.

#3 nuansamdhika

nuansamdhika

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia
  • Server:Odin Ch 3

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:58 PM

What kind of boss sir? And what class are you? Maybe you can tell it more detail XD

Cause death-by-one-hit-from-boss its depends on many case, such as your defense/refine on all gear, what skill are u using (shadow armor, cure, etc), and what class u are.

:p_hi:  :p_hi:

#4 sayeloki2

sayeloki2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:40 PM

If anyone will be able to survive "oneshot" then what's point to go full VIT?

But uhh well, it would be nice to have some buff to prevent oneshot, like Soul Link Devotion effect that prevents death then removes buff. I guess in addition to Divine Protection item?

you dont understand my point huh? 
i said all combination of honing should be survive from boss attack,even if full SP honing going to hit boss

which boss? all boss

#5 sayeloki2

sayeloki2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:43 PM

What kind of boss sir? And what class are you? Maybe you can tell it more detail XD

Cause death-by-one-hit-from-boss its depends on many case, such as your defense/refine on all gear, what skill are u using (shadow armor, cure, etc), and what class u are.

:p_hi:  :p_hi:

all boss

ranger no refine and full haste honing and no skill defend

#6 sayeloki2

sayeloki2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:47 PM

i want no special setting to fight the boss, like full vit honing etc

#7 Clauchy

Clauchy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 20 July 2017 - 08:55 AM

I think that the bosses shouldn't one hit kill. The refines, honing and buffs should help to lessen the damage, but i think one hit kill is a bit too much (just my opinion). I remember when I got to forgoten payon I was doing dragon tails quest with my huby and got too close to imoogi (i think it's the name xD) and BAM! both killed instantly and the damage was like double the amount of hp we had. I also hate Dostoyev and its devil summon that u don't even have 2 seconds to kill it before it one shoots u :(

#8 Kromoson

Kromoson

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 05:22 AM

only full vit honing can survive from boss attack (full vit tanker), but for other honing like full vigor, full haste, full SP and other, they can die by 1 hit attack from boss. It is unbalance honing. The meaning of honing balance is whatever player put honing full vigor, full SP or other, they cant die by 1 hit attack from boss. Honing full vit is really boring. I set my equip honing full vigor to get my own fun, but its not fun when boss kill me by 1 hit attack.So please think again about honing balance and 1 hit boss, we play this game for fun.

well, what's the fun then?

if boss monster unable to one hit kill you then where's the fun being PvE?

in my opinion, a boss monster is :

1. a strong monster (you can't solo it, you have to make a raid)

2. have a special set of skill that will crack your raid open (you ought to have a speacial approach/strategies)

3. you ought to kill the boss monster within certain time or it will endrage

but ragnarok 2 : advance of valkyrie boss monster still pretty easy compare to ragnarok 2 : Legend of the second

and now im worryingly for the next update/expansion, will it be this easy...will it be this boring...or else..i can only hope

#9 ahimdong01forum

ahimdong01forum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 09:08 PM

Makes a spiritual connection with one specified ally for 5 min. to transfer X% of damage that the ally receives to the caster. The caster and the ally recover HP by 10% of damage taken every time they are hit. When the ally receives damage that would kill him or her, that ally recovers 10% of max. HP instead of dying, and the buff will be removed.

priests or sorcerers should be able to do this kind of thing....

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users