Vaporisateur

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Poring

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:13 PM

Couldn't find any past threads on this so apologies if it's already been asked but when the thief figure says +3% ASPD for thief classes is it specifically for the thief class only? Does it not apply to assassin? I bought 400 silvervines from the cash shop and made them only to find that the only benefit i got for my assassin was +1 agi from each  :dotdotdot:

#2 Krispin2

Krispin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:24 PM

6% isn't a lot.

If you already have a decent amount of agi and an awakening pot on it simply may not be hitting the next point of aspd since percentage modifiers become less efficient the more aspd you already have.

#3 aikokun

aikokun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:16 PM

+ASPD% effects have always worked by reducing the difference between max aspd and your current aspd. It may not be max aspd, but I do know it uses 195 as the upper value. It is NOT a multiplier on the number you see in your window (NOT 1.06 * current aspd).

Example: The bonus you'd see from two thief figures if you have 174 aspd without them:

(195.0-174.0)*0.06 + 174.0 = 175.26

For Two Hand Quicken at the same current aspd:

(195.0-174.0)*0.30 + 174.0 = 180.3

If you have 160 aspd, then two thief figures increase your aspd to 162.1 (not counting the bonus agility from the figures).

http://irowiki.org/wiki/ASPD

#4 Kirx

Kirx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 525 posts
  • LocationSPHINX ---DESERT TRADING CENTER
  • Server:JOURNEY S7 Ragnarok

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:38 AM

6% isn't a lot.
If you already have a decent amount of agi and an awakening pot on it simply may not be hitting the next point of aspd since percentage modifiers become less efficient the more aspd you already have.

Maybe because mods started to notice the anomaly in the calculations

(equivalent formulation of 3) If n objects are distributed over n places in such a way that no place receives no object, then each place receives exactly one object.

ASPD suffers from such finite pigeonhole syndrome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users