Regarding Captain Vadon Farming vs JDQ Raid - Feedback & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Regarding Captain Vadon Farming vs JDQ Raid

9 replies to this topic

#1 squaremusics

squaremusics

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationIndonesia - Jogja
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:29 AM

Some people may understand and feel how they JDQ without Captain Vadon available in all channel (1-10) because of those farmers. Indeed, there's no rules about farming, that's why this happened and it's really (for me at least) pissed me off. These farmers farming all day and well, let's face it, only for cards and of course for zeny (them self) which leads to selfish oriented. We're all have our own dark side and greed, but this already pissed many people and if this continue like this, I think it's time for JDQ party to take action when they meet these farmers. Either by resetting the monster or asking them to back off, because it's 2-3 vs 20 people, 2-3 greedy people vs the need of many. At this point, no action or rules from authorities (GM), then it's free style (in my opinion). If they (farmers) want to ruined all JDQ raid, then we JDQ raid member will screws them too. I hope GM will be able to take action or do something about this matter.

#2 paulsalazar3

paulsalazar3

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:odin

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:15 PM

so u mean they should always wait u to do jdq? thats it? u know why vadon is not in dungeon? because its free for all kill it if u can lol if u see 3-4 people killing it no need to qq lol and theres fp dq too hello greed? u mean ur need for vip is a greed too then lol.. forumlord

#3 paulsalazar3

paulsalazar3

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:odin

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:20 PM

these players qq bla bla lol. let me ask u then? where do u buy cards? from card merchant? or farmers sell it? farm for themselves? so u mean u want them to farm for you? babysit ur jdq? WAHAHAHAHA oh come on lol or tell u hey come jdq. maybe try to buy jawai so they cant farm vadon wahhahahahahahaha

#4 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:58 PM

Mobs are ffa first take, first served. Queen of Destruction is also heavy farmed when some players want to kill her just once, or was at least. It is competition. Like paulsalazar3 said the daily quest raid can perfectly live without killing 1 boss, you still earn plenty of EXP from all the other quests.

#5 Ihrin

Ihrin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:30 PM

To be honest? I think this discussion is worthlesd. A lot. Why? Easy. Caude you are the one, which can hunt vadon alone. I do, and as you can imagine, i hunt and i dont care of any jdq. Those few MP you get from the quest, doesnt makes you be a way better, so, think about what you are talking, cause this is just what this game is, a competitive mmo, nothing else. Doing fpdq and jdq, you will get easy 150k mp, and if you dont kill 1 vadon... Oh my god, you lose 5k mp, wow, amazing...

#6 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:39 AM

Hello squaremusics,
Thank you for your concern on the matter, I know many players feel the same. 

I can't assure a solution to the problem will be found, but please be aware that this has been already reported and discussed.

Thank you again, 
See you in game!
:kis:

#7 Nocvan

Nocvan

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 02 February 2018 - 11:13 PM

Field boss is for everyone
Not all people have time to hunt vadon like I do as vadon hunter. But to make if fair, I suggest make all boss monster from dwl, dwu, fp and jawaii respawn at 6:00 ST.

That ends the arguement simple as that.

#8 ahimdong01forum

ahimdong01forum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:04 AM

Field boss is for everyone
Not all people have time to hunt vadon like I do as vadon hunter. But to make if fair, I suggest make all boss monster from dwl, dwu, fp and jawaii respawn at 6:00 ST.

That ends the arguement simple as that.

step 1: farm all c.vadon @4-5am server time

step 2: wait till 6.00 reset time

step 3: re-farm c.vadon again

step 4: profit

I could give a suggestion about this but I'm afraid of the internet.

#9 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 08:15 AM

I have an idea, if its for the JDQ

GM could place another "Captain Vadon" somewhere else but a mini version with no drop, just for the quest

#10 Nocvan

Nocvan

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 03 February 2018 - 10:41 PM

I can’t even hunt lately since alot of people hunt vadon nowadays. Whenever i check its always not there.

Even during jdq hours its cleared. Like in other games they should refresh all the boss on 6:00 ST to prevent this issue.

Ro2 nowadays dont have that much activities unlike before during lots very busy doing Bapho, Arena, coa, aod and FF

Now only jdq and fpdq and sometimes WLH since its not open all the time, I can imagine when they dont resolve this issue about more and more people will be lazy doing JDQ bec of No Boss available during reset time, which may lead of lacking of activity done in Raids which will lead of extinction of players specially PvE players

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users