Can someone please do something about this - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Can someone please do something about this

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 XD24

XD24

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:40 PM

This is the most annoying thing I have ever encountered in all my history of rose. The game client closers and disconnects along with trose errors while trying to buff and/or play in general is terrible. This never took place before this new v.316 patch. So please don't say it's my game client, or my computer anyone. Thank you.

Bottom line is here someone of authority should at least come on this forum and state a fix to this is being worked on. I am a paying customer and have always been. I would love to go and spend some money in the item mall and enjoy a bit of roseonline, but that seems to be impossible at the momment because I can't stay in game long enough. The problem seems to be getting worse earlier today wasn't so bad but OMGAWD its getting to the point that you can't even load the map before you see the client disapear!

Come on someone at least come on here and state something "were working on it." I mean there was maintenance earlier and was said to be taking place to fix some issues. Can I ask what happen to the test server that we all use to use to report bugs, etc before launching big patches?

Don't see me as being a pain, or anything but this is pretty bad and needs to be addressed. Thank you

#2 xdevourx

xdevourx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:46 PM

This is the most annoying thing I have ever encountered in all my history of rose. The game client closers and disconnects along with trose errors while trying to buff and/or play in general is terrible. This never took place before this new v.316 patch. So please don't say it's my game client, or my computer anyone. Thank you.

Bottom line is here someone of authority should at least come on this forum and state a fix to this is being worked on. I am a paying customer and have always been. I would love to go and spend some money in the item mall and enjoy a bit of roseonline, but that seems to be impossible at the momment because I can't stay in game long enough. The problem seems to be getting worse earlier today wasn't so bad but OMGAWD its getting to the point that you can't even load the map before you see the client disapear!

Come on someone at least come on here and state something "were working on it." I mean there was maintenance earlier and was said to be taking place to fix some issues. Can I ask what happen to the test server that we all use to use to report bugs, etc before launching big patches?

Don't see me as being a pain, or anything but this is pretty bad and needs to be addressed. Thank you

Thats a lot of complaining from someone who obviously didnt take the time to read the multiple other threads already posted about this where the MODS have been telling us all day they are working on it. Pay a little attention and you wouldnt have wasted so much time typing a complaint that has been responded to over a dozen times already by MODS.

#3 XD24

XD24

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:57 PM

Thats a lot of complaining from someone who obviously didnt take the time to read the multiple other threads already posted about this where the MODS have been telling us all day they are working on it. Pay a little attention and you wouldnt have wasted so much time typing a complaint that has been responded to over a dozen times already by MODS.

Thats the problem. The other dozens of threads are miles long so yeah I did't take the time to go through them. So I made my own so what maybe someone other then you that didn't even respond to what, when and how the fix will take place will come on here and state something. Again I don't mean to be a pain but who wants to go through a dozen other threads. If a MOD answered the questions I sure don't see anything pinned unless you smart one can point me to it. :P Dont' mean any disrespect but you know how it is!

#4 xdevourx

xdevourx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:05 PM

Thats the problem. The other dozens of threads are miles long so yeah I did't take the time to go through them. So I made my own so what maybe someone other then you that didn't even respond to what, when and how the fix will take place will come on here and state something. Again I don't mean to be a pain but who wants to go through a dozen other threads. If a MOD answered the questions I sure don't see anything pinned unless you smart one can point me to it. :P Dont' mean any disrespect but you know how it is!

They have not mentioned a fix to it as they havent found one but they are working on it and they have posted that.
Take the time to read through, or skim through the patch notes v 316 and you will get an idea of what is going on.

EDIT: and the patch notes are pinned.
EDIT: my typo

Edited by xdevourx, 17 December 2010 - 06:14 PM.

#5 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:06 PM

stop nerd raging and before u start u should look around.

#6 XD24

XD24

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:11 PM

stop nerd raging and before u start u should look around.

Not my fault topics of this nature is spread all over the entire forum in the wrong place. I read through the Technical Support area!! That is what this topic is about!! Not the patch notes in general chat!!

#7 XD24

XD24

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:12 PM

They have not mentioned a fix to it as they havent found one but they are working on it and they have posted that.
Take the time to read through, or skim through the patch notes v 216 and you will get an idea of what is going on.

EDIT: and the patch notes are pinned.

v.216 ? we are up to v.316 if you havn't noticed! *laughs*

#8 xdevourx

xdevourx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:13 PM

v.216 ? we are up to v.316 if you havn't noticed! *laughs*

haha typos FTW

#9 Span

Span

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts
  • LocationNot a clue ...
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:15 PM

haha typos FTW

V 216 is one of the biggest update !

#10 xdevourx

xdevourx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:24 PM

V 216 is one of the biggest update !

actually, yeah 216 was big. it was the addition of ruins and a crap load of skill changes + easter event.......I guess if he had been reading those notes he would be a little confused....Typos-lord of confusion, ME-king of typos.
Whats that make me? a confusing pile of jumbled text, loosely arranged into something that resembles a living organism?

#11 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:32 PM

Not my fault topics of this nature is spread all over the entire forum in the wrong place. I read through the Technical Support area!! That is what this topic is about!! Not the patch notes in general chat!!

there is a topic on technical support section.

#12 xdevourx

xdevourx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:34 PM

there is a topic on technical support section.

yeah what he said, technical support section!
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties we will return at a later time with Orlo Part 2

#13 bgood98

bgood98

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:08 PM

I have read every single thread on this dc/crash bug that is going on. I have not seen 1 single reply from an admin. Do not flame people when you have no clue what you are talking about. One post did contain a quote from a support ticket response, but they have posted nothing to the general public to which they should by now. It is poor customer service and I would like to think the money I have spent on the mall would be worth more then this kind of crappy service.

#14 xdevourx

xdevourx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:19 PM

Zeppelin said earlier in regards to the quest house bug:

Just to clarify, the issue with entering and then subsequently trying to leave the union house and not being able to is a bug. Please do not contact the support team if you fit this example, we will have this issue resolved via patch. Thank you.

corvus said

Ok, your feedback is actually giving us quite a bit of information. I'll relay the info and we'll keep working on getting this fixed.

Customer Service Manager
WarpPortal Team

Good news everyone! Support is just a click away!

"He who fights with trolls should look to it that he himself does not become a troll... when you gaze long into the forum, the forum also gazes into you..."

Zep said in regards to the event quest not long ago:

The Christmas Event has been turned on for both the Leonis and Draconis servers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I can find several other examples of where CMs have been responding every hour or so

I said: you obviously arent looking. thre is more than one bug, more than one person working on it and more than one thread where the CMs HAVE responded.

EDIT: took me about 3 minutes to find CMs in threads talking about issues with this patch :P

Edited by xdevourx, 17 December 2010 - 08:24 PM.

#15 xdevourx

xdevourx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:21 PM

Ive been on these here forums for several hours scanning threads and reading about what is going on.nothing very specifc asbeen mentioned except they are workin on it and the fix will be in a patch.

Edited by xdevourx, 17 December 2010 - 08:48 PM.

#16 bgood98

bgood98

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:29 PM

The fact of the matter is..they should not release an unstable patch. Use a test realm before they shove something live. Get the bugs out there. They need to roll back this patch until they have fixed it.

#17 xdevourx

xdevourx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:54 PM

The fact of the matter is..they should not release an unstable patch. Use a test realm before they shove something live. Get the bugs out there. They need to roll back this patch until they have fixed it.

well they do test it, on pegasus, the test server. as you probably know by now, that does not mean it is going to work. Also you need to take into considertaion that they have implemented 3 entirely different things at once, Orlo, the event and the costume system. While it may not be functioning properly at the moment they will get it fixed. You have to give these guys some props, they have been working very hard to get things done that we willall enjoy. It certainly was not their intention to have it bugged like this. Relax and wait, when it is done you will enjoy it and be glad they did all of this. This is ROSE, this happens routinely and im sure lost time will be made up for one way or another. ive been playing this game since beta and i wold like to say that i am very happy with the improvements/revisions to the game. Irose was totally jacked and these guys have to work with what they have. It's trial and error and i do believe they are doing their best. If you want to sit and complain then do so but it is entirely more helpful if you just provide any information you may stumble across that could possibly help the Dev team get this patch rolling.

Edited by xdevourx, 17 December 2010 - 08:57 PM.

#18 bgood98

bgood98

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:01 PM

There is no information to provide. You log in in. You take 2 steps. It closes... No errors

#19 xdevourx

xdevourx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:03 PM

Now I will say that what they could have, and maybe should have done with an update of this magnitude is open pegasus for the public with the patch implemented, lets say a week ago. This would have given ample time to ensure that when this patch goes live it will function properly.Now the question is did they have time to do that and still give what they promised.(it was earlier mentioned in a thread{somewhere} that we would get xmas event and orlo pt 2 at the same time) Now as far as the costume system is concerned i had no idea that was coming. Maybe they did get in over their heads a little but they were trying to give us someting big at an important time of the year for many, Xmas. This is our present in a way from Gravity, so what if it needs to be returned and exchanged for a different size. It happens, noone and nothing is ever perfect.

#20 xdevourx

xdevourx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:08 PM

There is no information to provide. You log in in. You take 2 steps. It closes... No errors

But you see that is not the case for everyone. Some people have been on for hours.Some last 30 mins like my cleric, then suddenly DC. Have you tried any other characters? Have you got any error messages?
i dont expect you to answer these questions, but these are things that the Dev team will be looking for in forums to try and give them an idea of whether they are going in the right direction or not.
Some people are getting long strands of numbers in Item drop screen> like this >
You have obtained Low Essence (12548496532875123) this may be a small clue to the Dev team, it may prove to be vital, who knows.
All we do is it will get patched and fixed as soon as they find the bug or bugs.

#21 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:23 PM

Its sometype of lag forming cause of other characters entering your screen i was messing with the d/cs and i noticed that i was farming fine no lag but when someone zoomed pass by screen i started to lag and when someone passed by right next to me it completley shut down rose its due to some type of lag when 2 people or other npc's etc.meet together its wierd it also happens to my friend this isnt only me so this about as good as i got not much more info then this

#22 Cuca

Cuca

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:32 PM

server off again.. ^^.. looks like they gonna fix the problems now.. ^^

#23 xdevourx

xdevourx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:33 PM

server off again.. ^^.. looks like they gonna fix the problems now.. ^^

imsure they are attempting to but i didnt see an announcement, probably means they dont know if its going to work or not lol.

#24 predalien33

predalien33

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:24 PM

imsure they are attempting to but i didnt see an announcement, probably means they dont know if its going to work or not lol.

I think its still down but im not sure i go to open my Rose and it dosnt load the content there for i cant hit play there for i cant get to login page.. u guys having same issue ?

#25 ZeroCoolNL

ZeroCoolNL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBehind my computer...duhh

Posted 18 December 2010 - 02:18 AM

I think its still down but im not sure i go to open my Rose and it dosnt load the content there for i cant hit play there for i cant get to login page.. u guys having same issue ?

everybody has the same problems, they will fix it.......some day.
they do this update crap everytime, and everytime we got problems. they cannot make a update run at once..
since beta rose they have been doing it like this..no id why.

still i wish you all happy hollidays!!! HOOOOO HOOOO HOOOO and a merry christmas!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users