ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:16 PM

Posted Image
ok heres what i thought

The only way in to the attackers spawn is over the bridge making defenders bottle necked when trying to camp

Attackers have only access to the walls and can move round walls getting off where arrows show also a few well placed people could probally kill most of the spawn campers as they come over the bridge

Round the grass area is a raised step which u cannot get up from the grass which starts beyond cg and launcher range to the back wall

Also with the defenders not having access to the walls no more sit down tab on to the attackers spawn and killing in spawn area

I dont think this would take any more than a few hours to do with a good map editor so not a great deal of rose dev teams resources to do it and i think it would vastly improve union wars as attacking side is usually weaker and with this map they could even with less players still have a chance to get the first crystal

#2 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:34 PM

Still a good idea. With my limited computer knowledge it seems as though it would not be too hard to implement. Seems as though it would solve a number of problems without having to redo the whole system. UW definitely needs some updates.

#3 Niluje

Niluje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:44 PM

It was also a good idea to have added decent stairs between the defensers' spawn and the middle crystal cause the current small side stairs are crappy

Edited by Niluje, 05 August 2010 - 01:44 PM.

#4 KalliKatz

KalliKatz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIn his underground Milk Caverns

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:39 PM

It was also a good idea to have added decent stairs between the defensers' spawn and the middle crystal cause the current small side stairs are crappy

my guess is that they thought the defenders would go to the side crystals not directly to the middle

#5 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:22 PM

I like the attacker's spawn layout, it would make it more difficult for the defenders to camp.

#6 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:50 PM

I like the idea, spawn killing would be lessen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users