Soul Crafting Rate need to be change , the rates now are terrible - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Soul Crafting Rate need to be change , the rates now are terrible

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Soul Craft Rate Too Low?Too high?,No Difference? (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Soul Craft Rate Too Low?Too hight?,No Difference?

1. The Soul Craft Rate is too low !!! (34 votes [94.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 94.44%

2. The Soul Craft Rate is too high !!! (2 votes [5.56%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

3. The Soul Craft Rate is no different !!! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 viciousx

viciousx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 07:14 PM

Many players in my guild try to soul craft equipment and tell me the rates are terrible, I didnâ??t believe them until i have tried myself. I try to soul crafted my advance grade Bone Weapon to special grade and failed 28x. Each time cost 12 gold and 720 souls per/craft. (Wasted about 5000gold of game currency). And collecting soul is slow and cost lots of time and money. My current weapon is a +10, in order to get a +11, +12 or more I need to upgrade the weaponâ??s grade. The only way for doing that is by increase the soul force. However with the current soul craft rate this task seems to be impossible and chance are very slimâ?¦â?¦less than 5% for special grade, For Artifact and Legendary are even lower probably less than 1% or 2%.For older player their weapons are easily crafted at least to special grade back in THQ server or before the Paris Strike Back patch And new players coming to warp portal are become less benefit and feel unbalance...........we spend the same amount of time but the result we getting are far equal from those already got their weapon upgraded. Thus I sincerely think our dragon saga game staff members can exam this issue and considered a new fair success rate for our entire dragon saga community.
If anyone agrees with me please take the poll. And you are welcome to put your soul crafting result under this topic, because maybe I am wrong. And itâ??s unnecessary to change anything.

Edited by viciousx, 17 December 2010 - 10:53 PM.

#2 Confusion

Confusion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Locationtoo dizzy to remember

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:08 PM

Many players in my guild try to soul craft equipment and tell me the rates are terrible, I didnâ??t believe them until i have tried myself. I try to soul crafted my advance grade Bone Weapon to special grade and failed 28x. Each time cost 12 gold and 720 souls per/craft. (Wasted about 5000gold of game currency). And collecting soul is slow and cost lots of time and money. My current weapon is a +10, in order to get a +11, +12 or more I need to upgrade the weaponâ??s grade. The only way for doing that is by increase the soul force. However with the current soul craft rate this task seems to be impossible and chance are very slimâ?¦â?¦less than 5% for special grade, For Artifact and Legendary are even lower probably less than 1% or 2%.For older player their weapons are easily crafted at least to special grade back in THQ server or before the Paris Strike Back patch And new players coming to warp portal are become less benefit and feel unbalance...........we spend the same amount of time but the result we getting are far equal from those already got their weapon upgraded. Thus I sincerely think our dragon saga game staff members can exam this issue and considered a new fair success rate for our entire dragon saga community.
If anyone agrees with me please take the poll. And you are welcome to put your soul crafting result under this topic, because maybe I am wrong. And itâ??s unnecessary to change anything.

i agree especially since just going to advanced has chance of breaking, and souls are rather not entertaining to gather and expensive with the common failures.

#3 winnieS

winnieS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 01:52 PM

first i wanna say i love this game, and this game give a chance to meet a lot of friend, we play together, we are having fun together. this issue which viciousx just mentioned, is a really big problem for us, we work really hard to get gold everyday, 4 hours in chaos everyday, in order to get our weapon to sepcial, im so tired of fail and fail again. now im really scare to stand in front of julie. plz adjust the ratio, give us the clear sky back. and btw merry christmas everyone ^^.

#4 MikeyMassacre

MikeyMassacre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • LocationSacramento
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:04 PM

i have a question if you soul craft a weapon or a cash item gear and you forget to use insurance and it breaks on accident, is there any way too restore it, i heard u can if you send in a ticket? is this true

#5 viciousx

viciousx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 10:32 PM

i have a question if you soul craft a weapon or a cash item gear and you forget to use insurance and it breaks on accident, is there any way too restore it, i heard u can if you send in a ticket? is this true

Yes you can submit a ticket for recovering an accident blew up item while soul craft or enchanting, however a screen shot of the item maybe needed. Good luck buddy itâ??s best to submit a ticket-vic

#6 Paxon

Paxon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationBehind you ^^
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:I forgot which one

Posted 24 December 2010 - 10:36 PM

Yesh! please!My parent's don't like to spend money on games I need it so I don't get one combo kored That video just explained 70% of my matches if I just had like 1-5k more hp I would stand a chance against people!

#7 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:25 PM

If they aren't willing to change the base rates, they could at least give us more medals or items that give a bonus to soulcraft success rate. +.5% for the Chaser medal sucks (I've tried it, bleh), and enchantment has many more medals associated w/ it that give bigger bonuses.

#8 Confusion

Confusion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Locationtoo dizzy to remember

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:25 PM

If they aren't willing to change the base rates, they could at least give us more medals or items that give a bonus to soulcraft success rate. +.5% for the Chaser medal sucks (I've tried it, bleh), and enchantment has many more medals associated w/ it that give bigger bonuses.

that or some kind of safe zone.
what's the enchant safe zone btw? like how far till it starts resetting and how far till breaking.thx for the info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users