8 replies to this topic

#1 tzukaza

tzukaza

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:21 AM

Good day,
I love the BS and have also played on Classic. At Classic times the BS was a Nat Critter with nearly 70 Luk,
But since Ragnarok RE: Start a mix of classic and Renawal is one can use the old builds no longer. Since the monsters have more flee and hit and with 70 Agi I'm constantly on the hitting. Does this build really make sense? I thought about this build. What do you all mean? Can you leave this up or tell her I should rather be. I'm looking forward to your answers

http://calc.irowiki....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

#2 LoLitsNeal

LoLitsNeal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 12:59 PM

Crit builds are not that popular atm due to everyone having a snake head and the crits cancelling the chance for a double attack.

I am pretty sure this server did not have the flee nerfs of classes so i was under the impression flee was still pretty good.

Hybrid seems popular right now with mix of agi/str then vit/dex then luck.

I am only level 60 so far but agility > str > dex > vit > luk > int seems to be treating me very well.

Sitting at 40 str, 70 agi, 40 dex, 20 vit and can solo a ton of areas so far and rarely get hit. I am going to try sphinx later tonight to see if i can do pasana yet.

Also the server having undershirt + pantie set bonus helps all flee characters as thats a free 15 flee rate.

#3 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:12 PM

crit is calculated after double attack

#4 LoLitsNeal

LoLitsNeal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 02:32 PM

Senpa, I was under the impression it was before.... so double attack takes priority and if the double attack roll fails crit chance is attempted?

#5 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 July 2017 - 08:21 PM

yes, double attack takes priority 

Edited by senpa1, 22 July 2017 - 08:21 PM.

#6 tzukaza

tzukaza

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:34 AM

I do not really like the Snake Hat. But what is the difference between the Crit variant? It seems to me that one is not as flexible as it was then

#7 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:39 AM

i have a crit assassin, katar gives you double crit rate, so i can get 52 crit and that becomes 104 crit on katar (which is 99% crit rate) or something close to that since i think you need 105 for max crit

i have a crit knight he is build split with the snake head to double atk or crit alot + mainly agi still not high str but will go that route

i have a crit blacksmith only aroun 20 crit rate right now, but you ask why so much luk?

there is perfect dodge +1 for every 10 luk crit for every 3 luk you put in.

why so much perfect dodge? well as crit negates def you hit 1.5x the damage you normally would and with the added perfect dodge, it does help reduce the risks of dieing (especially in some of this lag) another good reason, luk adds you hit anyways, i have a lvl 92 assassin now and he has 229 hit already, my knight with 2 mummy cards on his sword at lvl 66 is getting 312 hit i think

that hit is super important when you consider farming in higher levels mobs such as raydrics and pasanas.

considering all the following, having high dex and double attack you will surely deal alot of damage, but without perfect dodge you will be getting hit alot also.

#8 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:41 AM

EDIT: 329 hit on my assassin

#9 Haus2407

Haus2407

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 03:46 PM

why so much perfect dodge? well as crit negates def you hit 1.5x the damage you normally would and with the added perfect dodge, it does help reduce the risks of dieing (especially in some of this lag) another good reason, luk adds you hit anyways, i have a lvl 92 assassin now and he has 229 hit already, my knight with 2 mummy cards on his sword at lvl 66 is getting 312 hit i think

that hit is super important when you consider farming in higher levels mobs such as raydrics and pasanas.

considering all the following, having high dex and double attack you will surely deal alot of damage, but without perfect dodge you will be getting hit alot also.

This is renewal mechanics. Crits do not ignore defense. Crits do an additional +40% damage instead. No defence reduction. This is actually better, for a number of reasons.

1. If you ignore enemy defence too, that's a further increase from your crit damage.

2. Some monsters have low defence, which makes the old system do less damage against those enemy types.

3. More damage from power thrust. (blacksmith only)

Luk is good for a number of reasons. I personally like luk on my blacksmith, but not for the crits. Here's why:

Every point in LUK adds resistance to several status effects.

Every 3 points in LUK adds +1 StatusATK, +1 StatusMATK, and +1 HIT. 

Every 5 points in LUK adds +1 Flee and +1% Anti-Critical Rate.

Every 10 points in LUK adds +1 Perfect Dodge.

It's up to you to find out what's a good balance. I reccomend using http://calc.irowiki.org/

Edited by Haus2407, 27 July 2017 - 04:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users