Allori

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationPlains of Arunafeltz
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Poring

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:05 PM

I'm pretty sure that every single one who is trying to "kill bots" with that card already has a high level toon and gears. 

There are some reasons why dead branch is disabled, and for the same reasons this card should also be.

Obs: I'm not here talking for myself, i already have a creamy card, but there are new players here, who can't afford even potions and don't have the obligation to buy fwings just because you can't put your -_- together and open a god damn ticket reporting bots, what is way more effective.

Edited by Allori, 24 July 2017 - 03:20 AM.

#2 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:10 PM

u have a creamy card, but ur bots doesnt. im sure noobs were given 300 flywing, which is a -_-ton from training ground, i dont see why u cant use them once in awhile

#3 Dimaryp

Dimaryp

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:10 PM

I agree! I just want this card for the set bonus, honestly. The transformation scares me a bit. XD

#4 Allori

Allori

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:24 PM

u have a creamy card, but ur bots doesnt. im sure noobs were given 300 flywing, which is a -_-ton from training ground, i dont see why u cant use them once in awhile

For the same reason why i coudn't tele away from Orc Hero with my swordie today, there is not enough time. Don't you think bots don't carry fwings with them? BTW, he is lvl 50 atm and the fwings are already gone. WTF are you thinking? Would you like to die for a high lvl aggressive monster while you were starting?

#5 squirreI

squirreI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:29 PM

It's such a fun card though. At least polymorphing isn't as easy as pressing a key.

#6 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:35 PM

For the same reason why i coudn't tele away from Orc Hero with my swordie today, there is not enough time. Don't you think bots don't carry fwings with them? BTW, he is lvl 50 atm and the fwings are already gone. WTF are you thinking? Would you like to die for a high lvl aggressive monster while you were starting?

damn 60zeny each must be soo hard to get aswell, seriously, how hard could it be to press 1 key to just wing away? why disable a rewarded card that people hunted for just cuz you cant press 1 key or spend 60z or more lol

#7 dzn018

dzn018

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • Server:iRO-Odin

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:39 PM

When will these bot griefers understand that if they can be programmed to attack monster, they can be programmed to avoid it too. It will only badly affect legit players, especially with the lag right now. Smh. :sigh:

Edited by dzn018, 22 July 2017 - 06:42 PM.

#8 Allori

Allori

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:39 PM

disable a rewarded card that people hunted

Dead branch is disabled, just as OCA (wich is far better than a Hylozoist Card  :p_laugh: ). 

#9 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:42 PM

dead branch doesnt drop only from 1 particular monster, so is OCA. 

#10 dzn018

dzn018

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:43 PM

They don't need to be disabled entirely though, just on populated beginning zones.

#11 Allori

Allori

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:46 PM

dead branch doesnt drop only from 1 particular monster, so is OCA. 

So what? BTW, the ability to summon a monster is disabled, coz of the drops of those monsters. We don't want broken itens yet.

#12 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:47 PM

When will these bot griefers understand that if they can be programmed to attack monster, they can be programmed to avoid it too. It will only badly affect legit players, especially with the lag right now. Smh. :sigh:

difference is, when ppl bots, especially multiples ones, they not gonna sit there and check their bots once every 20-30min, eventually their fly wing will run out and will be just be a waste of resources botting =], unless u can afford creamy card for every bots.legit player can always go somewhere else or avoid a certain part of the map.

#13 Allori

Allori

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:49 PM

I don't need to argue with you. I'm just waiting for Campitor to reply me.

#14 dzn018

dzn018

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:50 PM

Some people are just dead set that they are the hero of the server even though rules clearly states griefing or harassing is not allowed.

Not gonna feed the troll.

#15 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:51 PM

yes cuz camp will disable a card to enocurage ppl to bot. if high end monster/gear is you true concern, then tell camp to tweak the polymorph to not spawn a certain monster that has "broken" item that non trans can wear

#16 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:55 PM

Some people are just dead set that they are the hero of the server even though rules clearly states griefing or harassing is not allowed.

Not gonna feed the troll.

i dont think using a card effect on a certain map can count as "harassing" or griefing, if legit players know that there are a certain polymorph monster on a certain area, it would be for their best interest to not engage it?

#17 Allori

Allori

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:01 PM

yes cuz camp will disable a card to enocurage ppl to bot. 

My dear, Camp will probabily disable a card to avoid certain items to be obtained trough this method. 

As a secondary effect, newbie players won't suffer for your methods. 

If you are so worried about bots, why don't you tell me how many tickets did you open reporting bots? I already did one today ^^

#18 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:35 PM

Ok, we have a big problem here, both sides are right and wrong at same time.

Yes is bad because players abuse from this card (db and weapon) make not only bots but new players die every minute, is not enough the lag, bugs and errors, now players trolling?

Now in the other side why GMs must be disable the effect from the card? i tired of this, make more problems than solve any, a actual example was Gift boxs, now players want to disable deadbranchs and this card, what be later? deluge in WoE? Yggberrys? Any quest? specific gear? or even certain skills from 1 class?

The thing you guys need ask is no for GMs, but players to stop begin idiots,  the last week i check there arent RE: RO ticket system, i dont know now, you can try to ask for some friends (5~12 at least) and send a ticket everyone so this maybe and just maybe have a better chance to ban for 1~3 days the troll (of course with ss, videos, etc). If you guys wait for GMs answer and solution then i cant help but think you guys are news in this place. GMs only will disable and make the things worse

#19 Krispin2

Krispin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:45 PM

I agree! I just want this card for the set bonus, honestly. The transformation scares me a bit. XD

Me too.

I was thinking of farming the set of cards since I've got myst case and wanted to complete the set for that opb drop in addition to the gift box drop and ore discovery drops, but after doing a bit of research it seems the transform rate is actually pretty high.

Kind of kills the usefulness of dropping purple boxes when you essentially have to do the equivalent of breaking something like twenty dead branches on yourself for each one box (if you one shot everything) and half the stuff summoned from it outright kills you.

Edited by Krispin2, 22 July 2017 - 07:53 PM.

#20 Nakano15

Nakano15

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Odin (RE-START)

Posted 22 July 2017 - 08:52 PM

I guess the best way of deal with this situation would certainly be of disabling temporarily the transformation effect of the card,

since some players may need It due to extra status or set bonus, as mentioned above.

#21 reiko57

reiko57

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 09:30 PM

I was in a party with some guys last night in a low level map when they start talking about a Seyren being released in that map, there was a lot of bodies in the map and they seemed to take it pretty good, even joking about it that it was an antibot system creating by players xd

I want it to see it but it was already dead D: but overall it was more like a "out of the routine" experience than a bad one, they even gave it a name "Richard" xD

#22 Tekrelious

Tekrelious

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 10:08 PM

South Prontera Field with 3 Arc Angelings killing everyone for over a week until the weekly patch resets it. Wanderman killing people inside the shops in Prontera, waking up each morning after a night of vending to find everyone in Prontera dead, GMs summoning Baphomet in the middle of Prontera. BRING IT ON! on a murder spree for days.

Cry me a river. It's like old times.

#23 Krukow

Krukow

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 July 2017 - 10:48 PM

Hylozoist Card is the best antibot system we have at this point in time. Besides, polymorphing for comedy is part of what makes RO fun.

#24 Aylee

Aylee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 11:39 PM

Can't help but laugh a little since I seeded three Hylos into the player base which is probably a majority of them. One day though someone will poly a bio sniper or some unkillable miniboss at a popular spot like CTHO and it'll get the GM's attention.

#25 PinkWing

PinkWing

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:tranquility

Posted 23 July 2017 - 12:10 AM

unreasonable request with smell of butthurt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users