Issues with main account and warp portal energy - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Issues with main account and warp portal energy

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 maurotron11

maurotron11

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:34 AM

Good day.

I want to buy WPE for my main account wich was created through steam and it is registered with an e-mail that i deleted before confirming the account.

I have an alternate account created through warp portal wich has its e-mail confirmed.

I would like to know if it is possible to buy WPE with account 2 and send WPE as gift eaven if the e-mail for the main is not confirmed.

Could there be a scenario where i send it to a "non existant account" and lose the WPE sent or when you enter a "non existant account" automatically notifies you that the account doesn´t exist??

thanks in advance :3

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:20 PM

Hello,

Redeeming WPE Gift Codes on Steam is not possible.

When sending WPE Gift Codes, you can choose whatever email to send to. A copy of the code will be automatically sent to the registered email. So making sure the email is accessible is very important. In the scenario of entering a non existing email, the system will not be able to tell so. If that went through you can write to the GM staff to assist.

Hopefully this answers your question.

#3 maurotron11

maurotron11

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:48 PM

Hello,

Redeeming WPE Gift Codes on Steam is not possible.

When sending WPE Gift Codes, you can choose whatever email to send to. A copy of the code will be automatically sent to the registered email. So making sure the email is accessible is very important. In the scenario of entering a non existing email, the system will not be able to tell so. If that went through you can write to the GM staff to assist.

Hopefully this answers your question.

I am not saying that i want to redeem the code through steam, i have acces to my account through warp portal. i can use the unverified email and manage my account but i cant buy WPE.

And i didnt know that you had to enter a code, so, if i send myself a gift i will have the code in both emails (sender and recipient)? that way i can know wich is the code and redeem it.

#4 maurotron11

maurotron11

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:57 PM

oh no, i cant click on power up, so icant redeem any codes :c

thanks anyway :)

#5 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:57 PM

Ah sorry if I misunderstood the concern.

Yes, it will be sent to the registered account email, the recipient email is optional (and yes you can send the code to yourself).

3mZwDK3.png

#6 Dronin

Dronin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:02 PM

After purchasing WPE, you can visit https://www.warpport...energyshop.aspx (while logged in to same acct you bought the WPE with) and select to send the code to a friend. After doing, regardless of entering a second email address or not, you will be redirected to a receipt page where it physically displays the code you just purchased with said WPE. You can redeem this code for WPE on your desired account. Like VMod stated though, steam may be invalid. I've never had a steam account for RO, so I'm sorry I can't be of any further assistance.

#7 maurotron11

maurotron11

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:05 PM

Ah sorry if I misunderstood the concern.

Yes, it will be sent to the registered account email, the recipient email is optional (and yes you can send the code to yourself).

3mZwDK3.png

But i still need to redeem the code with the recipient account? or the WPE magicaly appears after the gift is sent?

#8 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:13 PM

You need to redeem the code to get the WPE value.

#9 maurotron11

maurotron11

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:40 PM

You need to redeem the code to get the WPE value.

aww thats sad :c

maybe the only way i can get WPE would be if the gms change the e-mail of my account but im not sure if that is a thing.

thank you very much for the help

#10 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:48 PM

Please see this article.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users