#1 noithebong

noithebong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 July 2017 - 09:14 AM

Hello

Can someone suggest me on below my stats if I'm going good or not? This stats im going for farming & PVP/WOE both.

Currently I'm Thief Class & I will go for 50 jobs for 2nd Job change.

Below are my stats:

50/40

STR 40
AGI 32
VIT 01
INT 01
DEX 30
LUK 32

Kindly help with stats & skills

Thank you.

#2 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 July 2017 - 11:15 AM

I would advice you to opt for one or the other. Woe Sin builds tend to have a lot more vit, but are not really on par with farming, while the do benefit more from potions the tend to use a lot more, since the lack agility.

Farm Sin builds on the other hand, tend to have a lot of flee and dps ,to kill mobs as quickly as possible, they arnt a glass cannon in pvm ,but they are a glass cannon in woe & pvp, since the tend to have a lot of problem against Status Dealer (Basicly every class has a way to shut down a agi sin build). 

So yeah if you want to go for a hybrid i would suggest ~60 str ,  ~80 agi , ~40 dex, ~30 vit . Otherwise i strongly suggest to you to start with a farming build and later get another sin for Woe/PvP.

Otherwise i really recommend against it, hybrids tend to work great in other games and sometimes are really good in ro, but more often then not the arnt in Ro.

#3 noithebong

noithebong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 02:13 PM

If i just go for farming what stats you suggest me to go further? btw steal is the most useful skill i found it helps me a lot before killing the monster to get an extra item & Luk make success chance more easier for me

While googling i found this; 1st i thought "Restart" has rouge class & now when its not there so Im thinking of just keep going on Theif until Rouge class release other hand i will make Vit Knight to play woe/pvp

"Experiment with lvl 70 rogue, STR 30, AGI 76, VIT 7, INT 6, DEX 60, LUK 50 *This includes stats from Job bonuses, items, but not buffs."

Edited by noithebong, 26 July 2017 - 02:21 PM.

#4 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:10 PM

First of all luk doesnt effect the Skill Steal only Dex does.

You already have put a lot of luk into your build but its not really an big issue. This one can make a decent farming hybrid, that can utilize Crit or DD.

Allright so here are the stats:

Str 80

Agi 83

Dex 52

Vit 30

Luk 32

With this you have a build that doesnt rely on equip .  

You have good amount of dex (for hit & flee) ,a decent amount of vit to get more out of pots (if nesseccary).

The 83 agi results in:

181 aspd (with awa ,without equip, and without agi/bless)

182 aspd (with awa & agi/bless , without equip)

183 aspd (With one thief figure ,a second isnt nesseccary , with awa &agi/bless)

you can easily use rosary for mdef vs hard hitting caster mobs, you can use crit gear without any issue. You can use dagger katar etc.  

To make it short this build has a really broad variety of equip it can utilize, to give you every possible option to farm.

It is not suitable for MVP (without support/pots), but it can put of with most mini bosses very well.

You can scrap str for more vit or dex, but since your general plan is to kill mobs as quick as possible (or grimtooth them down like crazy), i advice to aim for high str.

I hope this helps.

Besides that when he reaches lv 99, you can still make your Sinx a Woe build =), while still utilizing (most) of the equip you already got for your assasin.

As for farming you can start to farm a lot of areas that are viable farming spots from lv ~70~75  ... just go high orc (orcvillage or ct), to get some level and agi and you are good to go.

For equip you can get a lot of suggestions here :

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Assassin

Edited by RealGarion, 26 July 2017 - 10:15 PM.

#5 noithebong

noithebong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 02:05 AM

Thanks a lot for all the help  :thx:

#6 1833131115115547397

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 02:33 AM

When I used to play Sin my stats looked like this.

170 base ASPD

Stun immunity

Luk for cheaper stats for extra HIT and Flee bonuses

Yes, your aspd may be slow as -_- but you have higher survivability hit harder with Infiltrator, and yes you can also do double dagger vs EMP.

85 str

40 agi

85 vit

44 dex

19 luk

#7 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:04 PM

Thanks a lot for all the help  :thx:

You are very much welcome ^^, as a little sidenote for now with your current stats you should focus on agi for a while, push dex a little bit and than str. Snake hat would be a good addition too.

When I used to play Sin my stats looked like this.

170 base ASPD

Stun immunity

Luk for cheaper stats for extra HIT and Flee bonuses

Yes, your aspd may be slow as -_- but you have higher survivability hit harder with Infiltrator, and yes you can also do double dagger vs EMP.

85 str

40 agi

85 vit

44 dex

19 luk

This would make a good Woe build, but a bad farming build, you simply would take hours on hitting mobs to be able to accomplishing anything.  In Woe this would be kinda an oldshool SB build, viable and a lot better if soul link was already implemented. Stun immunity is nice but not the core of wisdom for every situation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users