Check server ONLINE / OFFLINE - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Check server ONLINE / OFFLINE

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 HeIlsing

HeIlsing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationWest Java . Indonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:02 AM

wellcome to my  post  :p_laugh:

Because now there is often a server disturbance that makes the game can not login. 

You can check the status of the RO2 server from this link http://bit.ly/checkServerRO2WP

I hope my post can help you guys  :p_smile:

XomLmKzeT9yEy-LH0Yiyyw.png

#2 SimaKan

SimaKan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationHa Noi city, Vietnamese
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:57 AM

RIP Diamond from daily reward  :sob:  :sob:

#3 4910131006002030110

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:36 PM

Wow so now CM delete critics posts WITH INFO but dont give news over this mess to the community, That's called "cover the sun with a finger", suit yourself.

This is the fifth time that I am censored by a cm of this company without breaking any protocol, it speaks bad of all of you.

#4 Draobyek

Draobyek

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:07 AM

Just as a piece of advice.

With the long pings from this ddos, Tonitrua's server-status checker may point to everything being down when it is simply just taking a very long time to respond.

My own personal mirror points to getting ping times of 190~220ms or 3200~3500ms currently.

#5 SkyJester

SkyJester

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 09:54 AM

Server Off :/ ? 3 days without RO2  :sob:

#6 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:04 PM

Server Off :/ ? 3 days without RO2  :sob:

This update was just posted. Please read that topic and if you are still unable to log in, try what's suggested. 

#7 HeIlsing

HeIlsing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationWest Java . Indonesia
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 30 July 2017 - 09:01 PM

evqoCgU3Swm20dz2lXqbpg.png

#8 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 882 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 01:08 PM

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that the status page on loothoarder.info may not be 100% accurate during these DDoS attacks. It seems that whatever measures warpportal is using to block the attackers may also affect my server at times and give false 'offline' readings. I'll look into if it's possible to fix that somehow, the problem should also resolve itself whenever the DDoS is over.  

(I also removed that old patch notes link since the page wasn't updated in so long)

Edited by Tonitrua, 31 July 2017 - 01:11 PM.

#9 Idun

Idun

Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts
  • Server:Odin & Freyja

Posted 31 July 2017 - 03:27 PM

Thank you, Toni! And my thanks again to everyone for being so patient while we deal with these attacks.

And for anyone  who might find themselves unable to log in while the servers are up, please try this (in case you missed VModCupcake's post).

Heimdallr suggests:

"As most everyone on the forum already knows, we have been under persistent DDoS attacks. The attacks were largely mitigated until they ramped up in frequency, volume and method on Thursday night.

Of course we have been doing all possible to keep the games accessible as much as possible, but there have been a number of times that the DDOS did overwhelm our mitigations and connection was lost. We have been upgrading our mitigations constantly based on each new attack, while reviewing what key services are impacted just by our mitigations.
Without going into detail, suffice it to say that to remain open enough so that players can play but attackers are thwarted is either a fine line or an impossible one depending upon circumstances. Currently we still have attacks intermittently coming in, and we are still updating our processes as best as possible.

We have been in triage mode to keep as much service available as possible, but that does mean that some services or players' connection troubles are not resolved. One of those connection troubles was some people unable to connect to web services or patchers properly despite them being open.

It seems that during one of the more aggressive attacks and mitigation setups it is possible that some DNS servers on the internet may have not been able to refresh our DNS entries properly, so those using those DNS servers can't find us correctly.
Fortunately such DNS issues self fix themselves on the internet over time; but for a more immediate fix please try the following.

1. Disconnect from your proxy or vpn service (your IP is nearly 100% certain to NOT be actually blocked)
2. Try the site again, if the page won't display, try updating your DNS to use Google's open DNS.
- Please do write down your old DNS settings in case your ISP won't connect with them.
- URL for instructions:   HERE
3. Visit the page again, you may need to hard refresh your browser to clear its cache.

We are still working on improving our method of mitigation to allow for more normal game play, please do continue to let us know when something specific is wrong with your game so we can look into it."

#10 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 06:23 PM

You also may use tcping tool to check when server is up (or your ping as well) 
And you can use Resource Monitor to find which ip and port game game uses to connect

Edited by KuroiKoneko, 31 July 2017 - 06:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users