6 replies to this topic

#1 SirBlackKnight

SirBlackKnight

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:13 PM

Hello, Good Night.

First of all, i play on the server 8 and my nickname there is SmithJustSmith. Was playing the Siege Monster event, day 29, where the MVP's drop cards after we killed it and one thing got wrong here.

I did the last hit after one Amon Ra and got no card from him, i was auto play, so i did looted everything automatically and my inventory has no Amon Ra Card, all the others i did the last hit i looted the cards with no problems.

The message that i did killed it doesn't showed up for me too, but showed up for the other people.

Notice: I already have one Amon Ra card on the storage because of the 5-star card album earned for power up rank.

Can one admin look into it for me? It's not fair i got the last hit and not get the card i deserve.

I think it will be on the system who did the last hit or whatever happened.

Thanks in advance, if any additional info is needed, just ask.

Edit: Already know what happened, somehow another player was able to catch the itens, he was not in party with me and i did the last hit auto-playing just to not miss the itens, i think it's a bug, but he gave me back the Amon Ra card and keep for herself the Intermediate Halter Lead, which you know, somehow again he was able to catch it from the stormy knight i did the last hit. Her name is Soro-Sensei, i will also put there some screens soon.

Edited by SirBlackKnight, 29 July 2017 - 04:38 PM.

#2 JyChris

JyChris

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 05:34 AM

Bedtime story

#3 SirBlackKnight

SirBlackKnight

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:44 AM

Bedtime story

I don't care about what you think, that's a fact and the only reply i care about is the admin/gm. Have a nice day.

Edited by SirBlackKnight, 31 July 2017 - 10:52 AM.

#4 Bignutt

Bignutt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Twitter:Stormskull_Jak
  • LocationOk, USA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:ROJ SV1 Always playing

Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:34 AM

Hello, Good Night.

First of all, i play on the server 8 and my nickname there is SmithJustSmith. Was playing the Siege Monster event, day 29, where the MVP's drop cards after we killed it and one thing got wrong here.

I did the last hit after one Amon Ra and got no card from him, i was auto play, so i did looted everything automatically and my inventory has no Amon Ra Card, all the others i did the last hit i looted the cards with no problems.

The message that i did killed it doesn't showed up for me too, but showed up for the other people.

Notice: I already have one Amon Ra card on the storage because of the 5-star card album earned for power up rank.

Can one admin look into it for me? It's not fair i got the last hit and not get the card i deserve.

I think it will be on the system who did the last hit or whatever happened.

Thanks in advance, if any additional info is needed, just ask.

Edit: Already know what happened, somehow another player was able to catch the itens, he was not in party with me and i did the last hit auto-playing just to not miss the itens, i think it's a bug, but he gave me back the Amon Ra card and keep for herself the Intermediate Halter Lead, which you know, somehow again he was able to catch it from the stormy knight i did the last hit. Her name is Soro-Sensei, i will also put there some screens soon.

how do you know you got last hit. NO message means you didnt get last hit. so you shouldnt have gotten it. end of story...and what does it matte you scammed him outta the card so move on. GMs dont care and wont answer so dont waste your time waiting.

#5 SirBlackKnight

SirBlackKnight

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:27 PM

how do you know you got last hit. NO message means you didnt get last hit. so you shouldnt have gotten it. end of story...and what does it matte you scammed him outta the card so move on. GMs dont care and wont answer so dont waste your time waiting.

I do know because every one on the server got the message and i got all the other loots. He already admited it on message, which i already sended via ticket. Maybe you're a friend of him? Who you are to say end of story? I did not scammed anyone since the drop is mine for right, and... he sended me a message saying hes gonna give my card back but no the halter, he came to me, so... if you don't know what happened keep yourself away from commenting, i did not make the post to see what people think, just to inform GM's and adm's, maybe it's a waste but still my problem. Take care.

Edited by SirBlackKnight, 01 August 2017 - 06:30 PM.

#6 Bignutt

Bignutt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Twitter:Stormskull_Jak
  • LocationOk, USA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:ROJ SV1 Always playing

Posted 04 August 2017 - 10:28 AM

Guess what your on a forum. And Commementing is what a forum is about. So people will tell you what we think.

#7 990121025111524780

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:59 AM

Move to server 9 and do another Monster Siege

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users