203 replies to this topic

#176 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:02 AM

When I was making god items, they would use un-dead armor and die next to the npc. When the seals rolled they would use a res token. So who's logic is being destroyed?

Okay, you still have an even chance. What guild were you in to make a God item?
People keep destroying you because you kept crying about imbalances.

#177 XiaoLuLu

XiaoLuLu

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:04 AM

Actually rewards is what keeps people playing. That's true of people who don't play WoE as well. If you want to be completely 100% fair you have to remove ALL items and rewards from WoE, in which case no one would play it.  

You're right, PvP in iRO isn't fair by most modern casual player's definition of fair. That's probably why 14 years later this game is still running while most other MMOs catered towards casuals live 1-3 years. 

What MMO that catered towards casual live 1-3 years are you talking about? 

Most MMO that caters to WoE dies 1-3 yrs.

Most successful MMO dont even have WoE lol.

#178 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:04 AM

They don't have any more logical debate already. Starting to bash on unrelated stuff. Lazy argue. End of the day, cater the mass or cater some small party.

Your arguments have been "Too strong, me not like adgdfhdfgbdf"

Come with a valid argument or something of substance and people will take you seriously. All you and Matt are doing now is spouting stuff that is wrong.
If you're trying to troll, you're doing a very poor job.

#179 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:06 AM

What MMO that catered towards casual live 1-3 years are you talking about? 

Most MMO that caters to WoE dies 1-3 yrs.

Most successful MMO dont even have WoE lol.

Renewal is arguably dying because they stopped caring about WoE. RO is a niche game and has one of the best group PvP systems ever created.

#180 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:No Server

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:08 AM

I think the group of you should make a guild. You guys will be perfect for each other.

#181 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:10 AM

I have played with pretty much everyone that's arguing against you and they all are better and know more than you. You're entitled to your opinions, but a lot of things you stated are wrong.

#182 XiaoLuLu

XiaoLuLu

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:11 AM

Your arguments have been "Too strong, me not like adgdfhdfgbdf"

Come with a valid argument or something of substance and people will take you seriously. All you and Matt are doing now is spouting stuff that is wrong.
If you're trying to troll, you're doing a very poor job.

To me, you guys are the one spouting nonsense and trying to be a troll, and you guys are doing a very poor job. Only argument are ha, chaos2, god item not imbalance but will destroy the balance but should be rewarded?? wtf? 

Renewal is arguably dying because they stopped caring about WoE. RO is a niche game and has one of the best group PvP systems ever created.

If you think RO have the best group PvP system ever created you must be delusional.

#183 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:12 AM

To me, you guys are the one spouting nonsense and trying to be a troll, and you guys are doing a very poor job. Only argument are ha, chaos2, god item not imbalance but will destroy the balance but should be rewarded?? wtf? 

If you think RO have the best group PvP system ever created you must be delusional.

You are trying way too hard. You can message me if you bring your IQ and comprehension above the level of mustard.

#184 Tanzanito

Tanzanito

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 545 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:14 AM

I think the group of you should make a guild. You guys will be perfect for each other.

It's not about being perfect to each other, it's about knowing what we got ourselves into and even though we do have some complaints here and there, we're not trying to change the whole game.

While you're trying to transform the whole game to suit your needs because it's too hard for you. Ragnarok isn't a newbie-friendly game, it never was. It's an old game and just like every old game, if you don't make an effort you won't be rewarded like you're now on the new games, that you kill one monster and there's a bunch of 'Congratulation' windows poping. 

If you REALLY want to play in a place that the only thing that matters is the playskill you could try to find an instant-WoE server. But here's a protip: There's none, all of them died because WoE died in less than 3 months since no one had any sense of attachment to the server and quit on the first drama they stumbled into.

Edited by Tanzanito, 03 August 2017 - 11:14 AM.

#185 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:14 AM

I personally liked GW PvP. Everyone was on the same level of play.

#186 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:16 AM

Some classes can't even make use of God items and are still insanely powerful. I know a few sage class players that are so far beyond anyone else it's disgusting. You being on the same field as them isn't going to change anything. If you were good, you would have made a name for yourself instead of crying about God items.

#187 Tanzanito

Tanzanito

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:17 AM

I personally liked GW PvP. Everyone was on the same level of play.

You clearly didn't play WvW then, because those are the equivalent of WoEs there. You'd get absolutely wrecked and one shotted by every decent geared thief and mesmer if you don't spend a LOT of time in the game, get max level and a full set with the proper runes.

Please stop trying, you're embarassing yourself. 

Edited by Tanzanito, 03 August 2017 - 11:19 AM.

#188 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:18 AM

I am making a name for myself now. That is why I have been so active on the forums lately. I want to build an army to take out people like yourself.

Edited by mattxor, 03 August 2017 - 11:19 AM.

#189 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:21 AM

I was obviously talking about player skill. You might make a name for yourself as two people have talked to me about how stupid they think you are. If that's what you're going for, more power to you.

#190 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:23 AM

I am ok with some agreeing with me and other that do not. I just hope that others see that I am trying to make the server better than it currently is.

#191 Tanzanito

Tanzanito

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:24 AM

make the server better than it currently is.

You're trying to make a safespace to yourself only, stop acting like you're the savior here, you're just being really selfish.

#192 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:26 AM

I am just the catalyst. I can't do it alone. Thank you everyone that has helped.

#193 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:26 AM

I feel like nobody in this topic knows what they're talking about. Here's why.

When Valhalla was a new guild we played against guilds both bigger than us and with god items. We still managed to make our own. Beating a guild with one or two god items when you have no gods, no mvps and no minis isn't impossible, it just means you have to figure out how to deal with that guild's "mvp players". Alternatively ally a big guild (I allied WAVE/DC in the end)

When renewal came all my gods values were basically zeroed out (except sleipnir oddly enough) and tbh this server will probably definitely have better things than mjo/bis/meg in the accessory slot. 

Then to talk about my experiences on classic, I never lost a creation despite the dead token on NPC shenanigans. It all depends on who is rolling the seals. You can almost count down exactly to when the seals will be released. But unfortunately there's no way to prevent people doing that. Unless you are controlling the quests, it's likely you will lose to that one person even if you have a whole guild there because of the invulnerability. 

Making gods because your enemy has gods doesn't balance anything, it just means there's more power. Balance would be something to counteract the effect of a god item.

This is an mmo RPG. Achieve your best or get left behind.

I probably wont even bother with gods because renewal. 

anyway we don't even know if they'll be randomized or competed castles. 

p.s: I've made god items on both classic and renewal and anyone who thinks they know more about god items or creations than me is wrong. 

#194 Tanzanito

Tanzanito

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:29 AM

anyway we don't even know if they'll be randomized or competed castles.

If it really follows what the thai server did, it's going to be the regular way (not randomized).

#195 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:30 AM

Alliance please. :lv: 

#196 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:31 AM

why is this thread still open, the original point of the thread is not going to happen and the rest is a joke

Edited by senpa1, 03 August 2017 - 11:31 AM.

#197 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:32 AM

Got to keep it on the front page like I have said before.

#198 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:35 AM

look at the last 5 pages; it's people arguing just to argue about nothing relevant 

#199 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:37 AM

:heh:

#200 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:37 AM

look at the last 5 pages; it's people arguing just to argue about stuff they know nothing about 

ftfy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users