FaylinnLilyRose

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationCastle Io
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 July 2017 - 06:38 AM

So I recently started a Noel character, still an Alter at the moment, but one thing that is really bugging me is that 'using weapon' in the description for melee skills, says Scythe, and the Noel weapon is definitely NOT a scythe, as a scythe is a pole weapon with a large curved 'blade' that sits at a right angle from the shaft.  Is there any particular reason why these weapons are classed as scythes but called sticks? clearly the Noel weapon is a battle staff or Quarterstaff, heck you could call it a combat staff and it would still make more sense than classing it as a scythe.

f45f9b72-2c05-4d19-8739-f9c60a3139e4_zps

(or Quarterstaff)

#2 Clauchy

Clauchy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Freya

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:34 PM

yes, u are right. Alters don't use scythes as weapons. When u change classes Crecentias use scythes and Soul Makers use handle+doll, however soul makers doesn't use any of the alter skills since they get a totally new skill tree, while crecentias continue the alter skill tree, so I assume the skills are refering to the crecentia, however the skills should say "stick/scythe" or something ;)

#3 FaylinnLilyRose

FaylinnLilyRose

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationCastle Io
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 July 2017 - 06:06 PM

So a Crecentia gets a proper scythe? good to know lol, kinda misleading having alter skills that use scythe and you get a fancy stick that somehow passes as a scythe instead XD

#4 Clauchy

Clauchy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Freya

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:36 AM

haaha yeah, crecentias get proper scythes that look like scythes (when you do the class change the quest tells u a story of why they use scythes :P:p_laugh:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users