• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Nilkoff

Nilkoff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 06:58 AM

Guys, hello. I am currently stuck at level 73, and i do not know where to level up. I farmed clock tower 1 for a while but now exp is too low. I would like to farm HO but solo it is uneffective and i am not really a party player. What are your suggestions? i tried raydrics but i got misses even with 61 dex.

My build is currently is: STR 43, AGI 70, DEX 61.

And i have the following gear

Snake head(1)

Pantie
Undershirt
Double Bloody +7 Katar

Thief Figurine

Thief Figurine and i can really invest into some woe pots.

#2 okamyzin

okamyzin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 08:05 AM

man your dex is waaaaaaay to high lol

#3 Nilkoff

Nilkoff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 08:24 AM

man your dex is waaaaaaay to high lol

Current mixed mechanics require high dex if you are not going to build natcrit sin. Some monsters have really high flee rate, eg Raydrics, i will get 100% hit on them only on 95 level with my 61 dex. 

#4 DFreak423

DFreak423

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 08:33 AM

If you can get a wind katar or a pair of drainliar cards in a Katar[2] you could do swordfish, or better yet merman. You can reasonably grind merman till 85, maybe a few more after that depending on your patients.

#5 Easly

Easly

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1716 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:ymir/valk

Posted 30 July 2017 - 08:51 AM

I did 71-83 on my sin killing raydrics. Should be easy enough. 

#6 Nilkoff

Nilkoff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 09:05 AM

I did 71-83 on my sin killing raydrics. Should be easy enough. 

Well i have high dex and still miss a lot. Did you have an aspersio priest with you? because even with double bloody katar i dont kill raydrics fast enough.

#7 Easly

Easly

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1716 posts
  • Server:ymir/valk

Posted 30 July 2017 - 09:45 AM

Well i have high dex and still miss a lot. Did you have an aspersio priest with you? because even with double bloody katar i dont kill raydrics fast enough.

just mob and grimtooth. And no, i didnt have an aspersio priest with me, although that would have made it much faster.

#8 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 30 July 2017 - 04:20 PM

Guys, hello. I am currently stuck at level 73, and i do not know where to level up. I farmed clock tower 1 for a while but now exp is too low. I would like to farm HO but solo it is uneffective and i am not really a party player. What are your suggestions? i tried raydrics but i got misses even with 61 dex.
My build is currently is: STR 43, AGI 70, DEX 61.
And i have the following gear
Snake head(1)
Pantie
Undershirt
Double Bloody +7 Katar
Thief Figurine
Thief Figurine and i can really invest into some woe pots.

How are you having a hard time at high orcs? We carry the same gear, and i dont even have a pantie/undershirt/mocking, or even cloaking or grimtooth for that matter. You even have a +7 double bloody katar to my measly +2 Jamadhar.

If you use esb, you could stay cloaking and only fight when you can.(im assuming orc archers are the real problem) The blues will keep you from losing sp.

I get that you like to go solo, but most parties have all their members solo for fast exp and only the inviter sits around.

Edited by mlmf, 30 July 2017 - 05:08 PM.

#9 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 31 July 2017 - 02:54 AM

HO party is really the most efficient, but if you prefer to play solo you can do petites outside GH...It's good exp and it's also a very very very good way to get zeny...dunno if I should have shared that though xD I don't want more competition.

#10 Nilkoff

Nilkoff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:47 PM

HO party is really the most efficient, but if you prefer to play solo you can do petites outside GH...It's good exp and it's also a very very very good way to get zeny...dunno if I should have shared that though xD I don't want more competition.

I tried farming petites, but before map redistribution it was almost impossible to farm there due to lags.

#11 AlucardX454

AlucardX454

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:05 PM

HO would be the easiest for u..and u can use enchant poison on them for more dmg..

#12 7742170707103946310

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:57 AM

How are you having a hard time at high orcs? We carry the same gear, and i dont even have a pantie/undershirt/mocking, or even cloaking or grimtooth for that matter. You even have a +7 double bloody katar to my measly +2 Jamadhar.

If you use esb, you could stay cloaking and only fight when you can.(im assuming orc archers are the real problem) The blues will keep you from losing sp.

I get that you like to go solo, but most parties have all their members solo for fast exp and only the inviter sits around.

I think a "good" party is important here!

I tried WOV the other day and it literally slowed my XP down. CT is a little trickier due to the bugs, but overall I think it's much better than orc village. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users