Archer Classes MVP-ing videos - Page 2 - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Archer Classes MVP-ing videos

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

#26 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 March 2018 - 04:02 PM

Drooping Eddga does proc even if placing reverb on spawn cell. Each hit has a chance of proc and after it proc all hit after will have extra eATK from White Eddga. Low HP MVP dies even before it proc though.

But don't all the hits occur at the instant it spawns in, thus not benefiting from the proc? Referring to the first 2 kills only.

I'd like to see this build have a go at Bio5 MVP since its spawn point is fixed, but I suppose that would be annoying since they're all different elements?

#27 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 04:19 PM

But don't all the hits occur at the instant it spawns in, thus not benefiting from the proc? Referring to the first 2 kills only.

I'd like to see this build have a go at Bio5 MVP since its spawn point is fixed, but I suppose that would be annoying since they're all different elements?

Each reverberation are treated separately even you place on the same cell. If you check all the damage you can see which point Eddga proc.

And, same for using dominion impulse.

To do bio5 MVP, it probably need four Maestros or so, two with shadow and two with holy endow. Another way is using GX dark claw buff and use dominion impulse after dark claw. Bio5 MVP call their slaves with instant cast, so all have to be done in a second after it spawn.

#28 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 05:08 PM

Each reverberation are treated separately even you place on the same cell. If you check all the damage you can see which point Eddga proc.

And, same for using dominion impulse.

To do bio5 MVP, it probably need four Maestros or so, two with shadow and two with holy endow. Another way is using GX dark claw buff and use dominion impulse after dark claw. Bio5 MVP call their slaves with instant cast, so all have to be done in a second after it spawn.

I see it now, it goes from 100k+ to 200k+

Oh, I was thinking a Wandy buffed to the extreme for Bio5 MVP, but both of those ideas are much better.

#29 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 05:25 PM

S> True Alphoccio cards 4b each lol

FYI, popping elemental converter while spamming Reverberation will crash your client.

Dark Claw can buff MATK part of Reverberation.

#30 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 March 2018 - 05:44 PM

S> True Alphoccio cards 4b each lol

FYI, popping elemental converter while spamming Reverberation will crash your client.

Dark Claw can buff MATK part of Reverberation.

Makes sense, currently calcing the max possible damage in generic scenarios with optimum stats and gears, will post results soon.

UPDATE

BASE STATS

126 str, 1 agi, 60 vit, 90 int, 70 dex, 114 luk

TOTAL STATS

+14 WDEH (proc active), Mob Scarf/Sunnies, +9 Temp Str Boots (FS Enchants), 2x GSC, 1x Peverse Demon Mask, Stats Accessory, +9 MBS, +12 Valk Dagger (4x True Al), Savage BBQ, Petite Noodles, Miracle Buffs

176 str, 52 agi, 96 vit, 130 int, 62 dex, 145 luk

Versus Amdarais, 90% HDEF Bypass, 100% MDEF Bypass, NO Elemental Damage, NO Abyss Robe

Average damage of 120,697 per hit

Versus Amdarais, 90% HDEF Bypass, 100% MDEF Bypass, ++ Elemental Damage, NO Abyss Robe

Average damage of 161,902 per hit

Versus Amdarais, 90% HDEF Bypass, 100% MDEF Bypass, ++ Elemental Damage, ++ Abyss Robe

Average damage of 314,214 per hit

Versus Amdarais, 90% HDEF Bypass, 100% MDEF Bypass, ++ Elemental Damage, ++ Abyss Robe, ++ Dark Claw

Average damage of 785,536 per hit

Average damage of 874,320 per hit (if full boost from +10 Valkyrie Knife, +9 FAW, Max FS Enchants with Wakwak Card) **UPDATED**

Please note I forgot to add the DEX/INT bonus from Valkyrie Knife, and; you can get more damage again from using a good garment with a Wakwak Card.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 29 March 2018 - 06:33 PM.

#31 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:04 PM

Spoiler

Wouldn't 126 Luk be better against high Def targets since majority of damage comes from the physical portion? Magical portion is also forced Neutral as far as I know. Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with Yu's build. Generally this build would be killing things as they spawn in, so it doesn't really need any defensive stats.

Though Jer and I were thinking that Luk could be distributed to other stats (Dex) to allow for the use of a Thanatos carded weapon. Would that be better than 4x Alphoccio?

#32 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:09 PM

Wouldn't 126 Luk be better against high Def targets since majority of damage comes from the physical portion? Magical portion is also forced Neutral as far as I know. Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with Yu's build. Generally this build would be killing things as they spawn in, so it doesn't really need any defensive stats.

Though Jer and I were thinking that Luk could be distributed to other stats (Dex) to allow for the use of a Thanatos carded weapon. Would that be better than 4x Alphoccio?

90% Physical reduction is plenty in the grand scheme of things. Unlike MDEF, DEF bypass scaling is pretty balanced. MOT would be good for high defense targets, but you would lose with my setup 12 ATK%, and 60% skill modifier; so it MAY end up as less overall as a result.

And yes it is forced neutral, but none of my calculations include the magic as elemental at all, that elemental boost is purely from the physical output.

#33 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:20 PM

every 10 DEX you lose DEX same as the refine rate of valk knife. If you use +14 Valk knife with base 70 DEX, you lose 98 DEX. It will be even worse than 0.

#34 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:23 PM

every 10 DEX you lose DEX same as the refine rate of valk knife. If you use +14 Valk knife with base 70 DEX, you lose 98 DEX. It will be even worse than 0.

Oh -_-, missread Valkyrie Knife, it says...

If used by Dancer, Bard,
Dex - 1 for every 10 base Dex per upgrade level of the item.
Atk + 100
Aspd + 10% per upgrade level of the item.
This item is indestructible in battle.

Let me fix that up.

Minus 70 dex from the rest using a +10 Valk Dagger reduces the damage, but I also get to add 100 EATK which increases it, you can globally apply this to the rest of the damage quite easily.

For example, using the CORRECT stats you get 874,320 as the MAX possible damage including a +10 Valk Knife and the reduced dex, I will re-evaluate the rest of the averages the same way.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 29 March 2018 - 06:29 PM.

#35 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:31 PM

It seems like Frenzy adds 200% to the 800% physical ATK part.

It won't triple the total damage.

#36 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:35 PM

It seems like Frenzy adds 200% to the 800% physical ATK part.

It won't triple the total damage.

Fixed my existing values, and yes to explain how Frenzy works. Frenzy adds 200% to the modifier of a skill, the reason it triples regular damage is because their "skill" modifier is 100%, add 200% to that and suddenly it triples the damage. Same with the Gunslinger Skill that also adds damage per coin used.

#37 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:35 PM

I'm guilty of not reading the description. So Phreeoni Suit is basically a must have then, huh?

#38 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:39 PM

I'm guilty of not reading the description. So Phreeoni Suit is basically a must have then, huh?

Yeah, unless you use another Maestro/Wanderer for Marionette Control.

#39 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:39 PM

With my build, you get 455 hit. You would need a +9 Phreeoni Wings to get 555 hit, from there you CAN use Military Ration B if you wanted, but a +10 Suit would make it 655 so it nulls most of the need at that point. Though I didn't know if reverb needed hit or not so :U

#40 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:41 PM

lululalalala~~~~~~~~ nothing to see here

Edited by Silvianna, 29 March 2018 - 06:48 PM.

#41 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:43 PM

So use and abuse it while you can :U?

#42 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:47 PM

Btw, you need Singing Pere Card from Jitterbug instance.

it increases Reverberation damage by 50%, increase magic damage by 20% 

Edited by Silvianna, 29 March 2018 - 06:58 PM.

#43 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 08:20 AM

Nirvanna, I still don't get why you would put 70DEX. It will turn into 0 if you use +10 Valk Knife. If the dex is for MATK of Mob Scarf combo, That's total waste because MATK part is forced to be neutral and it does no damage to Ghost element.

To hit bio5 MVPs, I don't think 650 hit is enough. I am not sure exact hit I need though.

And, don't forget the fact that, to spam Reverberation, you need 100% cast time deduction. Even with 300DEX Magic Strings, you still need 30% cast reduction.

Btw, you need Singing Pere Card from Jitterbug instance.

it increases Reverberation damage by 50%, increase magic damage by 20% 

That's really nice card.

Edited by Yugacky, 30 March 2018 - 08:21 AM.

#44 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 30 March 2018 - 09:23 AM

woah! This is legitly OP as hell man. Is reverbation supposed to be stackable in the same cell?

Reminds me of Kadelia who cried wanderer being weak all day long, she shoulda seen this.

#45 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 30 March 2018 - 10:28 AM

there is no restriction to the number you can stack but they last for 13 secs only

#46 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:01 AM

Nirvanna, I still don't get why you would put 70DEX. It will turn into 0 if you use +10 Valk Knife. If the dex is for MATK of Mob Scarf combo, That's total waste because MATK part is forced to be neutral and it does no damage to Ghost element.

To hit bio5 MVPs, I don't think 650 hit is enough. I am not sure exact hit I need though.

And, don't forget the fact that, to spam Reverberation, you need 100% cast time deduction. Even with 300DEX Magic Strings, you still need 30% cast reduction.

That's really nice card.

It does nothing at level 3 or 4 Ghost, Level 1 or 2 it does 70% and 50%. The MATK boost is still nice but it probably would benefit you to focus on the physical part more, but it still is a little bit of damage which also gets effected by the Abyss Dress so it felt worthwhile to try.

As for cast, you don't need instant cast if you can stack, if you can stack up the damage enough then it will kill things within 2 ~ 4 Reverberations.

#47 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:19 PM

It does nothing at level 3 or 4 Ghost, Level 1 or 2 it does 70% and 50%. The MATK boost is still nice but it probably would benefit you to focus on the physical part more, but it still is a little bit of damage which also gets effected by the Abyss Dress so it felt worthwhile to try.

As for cast, you don't need instant cast if you can stack, if you can stack up the damage enough then it will kill things within 2 ~ 4 Reverberations.

I would focus improving DPS on something harder to kill rather than increasing the number on something I can already kill.

#48 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:32 PM

We need the Jitterbug cards, they are what will make the difference.

#49 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:52 PM

Yeah, Playing Pere and Sining Pere combo is pretty good. But, True Alphoccio cards already gives 240% Reverb bonus. 50% increase from that point is 14.7% increase. So, it's will be better to replace one True Alphoccio card to something else if the Jitterbug instance cards come.

Emerald Ring[1] is the one I want in OCP. That can give upto 100ATK and 10 DEX to archer classes.

#50 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:16 PM

wow almost the same stat build of my wandy except i only use it for autocasting with lunar, lemme try this one :))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users